The Indictments Begin: Manafort surrenders to the FBI

Sync

Donald’s Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was told to hand himself over to federal authorities, as was one of his former business associates, it was reported on Monday.

According to the New York Times, Manafort and Rick Gates, who was a junior business partner of Manafort’s, are the first people to face charges in the investigation run by special counsel Robert Mueller into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and the Trump campaign’s possible collusion in that effort.

CNN also reported that Manafort would hand himself over on Monday.
Multiple news sources claiming Manafort has in fact surrendered to authorities. Gates served as a campaign official for Trump, and they're both expected in court later today. The charges themselves are under seal, but they're expected to be unsealed later today, which should at least give other Trump associates some inkling as to where the Feds are going.

Mike Flynn is either very nervous or has had discussions already.

Dame_Enda

Infowars says a third person was due to be charged too but no name but they were right about Manafort and Gates. Gates was a business associate of Manafort.

Sync

Infowars says a third person was due to be charged too but no name but they were right about Manafort and Gates. Gates was a business associate of Manafort.
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Flynn. His own admitted non declaration of the Turkey cash is an offence, and that's before all the other accusations.

If you're going to pardon the 3 of them, now's the time to do it, not after they start talking.

NYCKY

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Flynn. His own admitted non declaration of the Turkey cash is an offence, and that's before all the other accusations.

If you're going to pardon the 3 of them, now's the time to do it, not after they start talking.
I would be surprised too, if it's not Flynn.

When Obama met with Trump, right after the elections, Obama strongly advised him against appointing Flynn to anything. Oh well!

eoghanacht

Infowars says......

I know it's Dame but I didn't think anyone would come up with that whilst remaining straight faced.

toastedheretic

Gates visited the WH numerous times as recently as June, no explanation was given for these appointments though no doubt will be further scrutinized now, Gates knows where the bodies are buried and more likely to crack than Paulie, these were EDVA charges, still others processed in DC which haven't been aired

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Sync

Gates has surrendered to authorities as well.

Dame_Enda

Manafort charged with tax fraud among other not yet revealed charges.

Socratus O' Pericles

I wonder how this is all going to be the Democrat's fault?

Elvis jaffacake

I wonder how this is all going to be the Democrat's fault?
It's Clinton's fault for being a ************************ty person and losing the election...Trump will never forgive her for that..

Elvis jaffacake

Gates visited the WH numerous times as recently as June, no explanation was given for these appointments though no doubt will be further scrutinized now, Gates knows where the bodies are buried and more likely to crack than Paulie, these were EDVA charges, still others processed in DC which haven't been aired

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
When Manafort was forced out last year (not really though as he was still being consulted) Gates stayed on well after the inauguration...

Socratus O' Pericles

They do them for tax in the end.............petunia

Sync

Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Hey, has anything happened regarding these charges against the Trump campaign?

Elvis jaffacake

Holy ************************, conspiracy against the US....

Sync

Eeeesh. Worth reading pages 7 and 8. These are VERY specific, detailed charges.

Betson

Do any of the charges relate to his time on the Trump campaign or they all predate that timescale?

Elvis jaffacake

Eeeesh. Worth reading pages 7 and 8. These are VERY specific, detailed charges.
There is an irony in them getting done for all the Ukraine work they did...

paddycomeback

Trump should go on TV and appeal to his supporters to take to the streets and drill with weapons.
The same agencies who killed Kennedy are now after him, and their ultimate goal - WW3.

Dame_Enda

Note Mueller went to the DC grand jury instead of the Virginia one despite both figures being residents of Virginia.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies