The inevitable hard border. Civil disobedience and other wheezes to make it flacid

shiel

How the electorate of the UK behaves is none of your business.
As a citizen of a democratic republic which is a member of the EU I have every right to my opinion.

Telling fellow citizens to 'shut their gobs' as the gutter London media are doing has to be challenged.

We are not back in British colonial times when Paddy and Patricia living on this island was regarded with contempt.

Brexit is showing the English up in their worst light.

That does not mean that we have to kowtow.

We have to repeat that Brexit is a major mistake based on English racism and keep repeating the fact.

londonpride

The NI electorate voted Remain, so did the Scottish one. :D
Scotland and Northern Ireland are part of the UK electoral system so the overall vote must be accepted as whole just as all other elections have been accepted.
But i do not believe in the 51% victory margin in referendums
Much better if the level was set at 75% margin
Being set at 75% would make sure the Leavers or remainer's would have to work much harder to achieve their aims.

Mickeymac

Scotland and Northern Ireland are part of the UK electoral system so the overall vote must be accepted as whole just as all other elections have been accepted.
But i do not believe in the 51% victory margin in referendums
Much better if the level was set at 75% margin
Being set at 75% would make sure the Leavers or remainer's would have to work much harder to achieve their aims.

Contact me immediately if the Brit Tory/DUP do not make changes to their current agenda.:roll:

Tribal

Looks like some Nordies may get to have their cake and eat it too! :D
[video]https://www.facebook.com/geraldine.magill.33/videos/10156273214938035/[/video]

McTell

Twitter
No
OP

///

Who will be the first republican hacker to do a d-dos attack* on the magical make a wish website where you log your intention not to smuggle?

Will cows be forced to swear a loyalty oath to the queen? //

*No. I don't know what that means either. Don't push me ok!

There'll be a list of d-dos and don'ts.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies