• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The internet based "anti-zionist" crusade and tie-in to ISIS' recruitment strategy.

roc_

Many on here already know the shape of my views on the nature of the current wave of increased "anti-zionism" - inspiring and animating people on here and elsewhere, from many many walks of life... Like, students (and here), artists, radical political party types, and so on...

But my question is this - will this recent wave of "anti-zionism" be harnessed by ISIS in the name of its "righteous cause"?

... In their latest video, ISIS explicitly state their views on the right of Israel to exist (up to this, there were many positions connived at, even that Israel were in league with ISIS etc.):

ISIS: "... As for the near term, you will see the legions of the Khilafah pounding your lands and your fortresses - They will liberate Jerusalem from your filth, by Allah's permission.

O Jews, indeed the one who handed you Jerusalem said, "The Crusade is over". - But today, we say to you, the Islamic conquests have begun, and the Jews have become frightened because the promise is near..."​

(from this video here. Note, please do not watch this if you do not want to be disturbed.)​

It seems to me that there are many people on here who have already aligned themselves with other vile, repugnant regimes - such as the revolutionary "Islamic Republic" of Iran, and the murderous Baathist totalitarianism of Syria and the ruling al-assads.

Why have they aligned themselves so? They say, "oh it is because they are fighting ISIS, which must make them lilly-white...", and so on. But their motives are transparent... In view of what these regimes also say about Israel's right to existence - any such confederation must ineluctably exclaim loudly.

So, what are peoples' views on here - will ISIS in fact succeed in tapping into the anti-zionist wave in the west to draw in new recruits?

Or will it make people think twice about what Israel is in fact up against, and its right to exist.

(Watch this video again, if people think I am being over the top
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCBINSWCiAE)

Eire1976

Using association with ISIS to down criticism of Israeli actions is beneath contempt

Clanrickard

Press TV #epicfail

The OD

Hmmmm.....what's this thread abou.....

Oh....

*backs away reaalllly slowly.....*

:|

yanshuf

Have you ever wondered how Gerald Kaufman knows that ?
A half-baked MP, who ignores the connection between the grand (still called like that today) mufti of Jerusalem and his alliance with Hitler to kill the Jews in mandatory palestine.

The System Works

Website
www.thesystemworks.wordpress.com
Twitter
@mendingtheworld
The Anti-Zionist movement is a poisonous and disgusting body, which in the West is almost totally run by communists.

The self-righteous rhetoric and wholesale lies employed by the anti-Zionists is what led to the recent murder of Jews in Paris and Copenhagen. The atrocities of anti-Zionism go back farther than that, however. One need only look at the the 'Doctor's Plot' under the reign of Stalin.

Anti-Zionism unites all kinds of dark forces - from communists to Islamists to Nazis - under the same banner, abusing the label of 'human rights'.

It is the most wretched and dangerous cult of our times, after the Islamists and the extremes of the environmentalist movement.

Last edited:

JHB78

with Ismail Haniyeh. Yeah, the same Ismail Haniyeh who said.

Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Hamas administration in the Gaza Strip commenting on the killing of Osama Bin Laden, May 2, 2011

"We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood…We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."

Adrian.Parkes

A half-baked MP, who ignores the connection between the grand (still called like that today) mufti of Jerusalem and his alliance with Hitler to kill the Jews in mandatory palestine.
Speaking of Alliances:

Oops a Jewish Historian... how uncomfortable for the Hasbara Trolls af Hate!

former wesleyan

I'd support Israel against the nihilist filth of ISIS any day of the week. I'll support Israel against the use of rockets against civilians by Hamas any day of the week. I'll also support the innocent civilians of Gaza against Israeli atrocities and the Israeli/Egyptian stranglehold any day of the week. There's no contradiction between any and all of these positions.

Two state solution, and wipe ISIS off the face of the planet. Simple.

The System Works

Website
www.thesystemworks.wordpress.com
Twitter
@mendingtheworld
Speaking of Alliances:

Oops a Jewish Historian... how uncomfortable for the Hasbara Trolls af Hate!
It's a piece of crap book that puts Zionist efforts to get Jews out of Nazi Germany through bribes on the same level as the actions of Petain or Quisling.

The Nazis were far more sympathetic to the Palestinian Arabs, and the Palestinian Arabs were far more sympathetic to them. They also worked with eachother. Any non-lunatic with some historical knowledge will be able tell you this.

Adrian.Parkes

It's a piece of crap book that puts Zionist efforts to get Jews out of Nazi Germany through bribes on the same level as the actions of Petain or Quisling.

The Nazis were far more sympathetic to the Palestinian Arabs, and the Palestinian Arabs were far more sympathetic to them. They also worked with eachother. Any non-lunatic with some historical knowledge will be able tell you this.
It seems to me the non-lunatics can back up their claims with facts while the Zio-Nazis and their Hasbara Trolls of Hate do nothing but lie, distort and obfuscate...

Zionism is NOT the same thing as Judaism, no matter how hard these Zionist-Nazis and their Sympathizers try to make it so!

L'Chaim

And Yet Somehow....

If such cooperation exists (it doesn't!) you'd have to wonder why the radical terror group Islamic State released footage on Tuesday evening purportedly showing a child executing an 'Israeli spy.' Twitter accounts linked with ISIS had published a preview clip earlier in the evening with Muhammad Said Ismail Musallam, a 19-year-old Israeli from East Jerusalem.
ISIS video purportedly shows child executing 'Israeli spy' - Israel News, Ynetnews

I love the comment from the young man's father "I know my son. I raised him well. I am sure he's not working for the Mossad." No dad he was a member of ISIS it seems

Warren Poynt

I'd support Israel against the nihilist filth of ISIS any day of the week. I'll support Israel against the use of rockets against civilians by Hamas any day of the week. I'll also support the innocent civilians of Gaza against Israeli atrocities and the Israeli/Egyptian stranglehold any day of the week. There's no contradiction between any and all of these positions.

Two state solution, and wipe ISIS off the face of the planet. Simple.
My view to a T. Israel has a right to exist in peace and free from external attack within its pre-!967 Borders. Palestinians within those borders also have the right to life and cultural tolerance.

Yes, Isis are filth. Europe went to war over the rise of Nazism. Why then is Western Europe paralysed by the barbarians at the gate ?

Popular Threads

Most Replies