• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Invasion of Europe (Second Thread)

Hitchcock

You use the word so often it has no meaning coming out of you.
If you bothered to read my posts you'd note I rarely use the term. However your post above and your comments about 'Blacks' who never work...a pattern is emerging.

Hitchcock

You use it all the time which is why it means nothing when you say it.
Once again you're lying - you do it so often you don't even notice it anymore. Once again my use of the term 'racist' is fleeting and any objective reading of my posts would illustrate that.

jimbohane

A golden rule which my friends and family have used for years is never get in a cab with a paki or a black.

We have often walked past several cabs on a night out just to make sure we have a white driver. Any idea of what percentage of these scam artists were native Irish?

Herr Rommel

Once again you're lying - you do it so often you don't even notice it anymore. Once again my use of the term 'racist' is fleeting and any objective reading of my posts would illustrate that.
Lying now that’s another word you use so often it has no meaning.

You could play a good drinking game with the buzzwords you use on here.

atkin8

If you bothered to read my posts you'd note I rarely use the term. However your post above and your comments about 'Blacks' who never work...a pattern is emerging.
You obviously never worked with any . Why do black women have such big asses ?

Hitchcock

Hitchcock

Lying now that’s another word you use so often it has no meaning.

You could play a good drinking game with the buzzwords you use on here.
I'll agree with you on using the word 'lying' alot but that's based on many of the posters I respond to - you being a prime example.

atkin8

I will never get used to a black saying I am native Irush .They used to joke that Eddie Murphy was Irush.

Hitchcock

I will never get used to a black saying I am native Irush .They used to joke that Eddie Murphy was Irush.
And lower and lower you sink....'A black'....

Lagertha

Yeah, I laughed out loud at an interview with a Nigerian woman living in Clare who was given asylum and then citizenship. She's running for election and in the article I read on the one hand she states that she's hoping to become the first Nigerian elected to Irish politics, her platform is to get more stuff for people in DP. She then goes on to describe an alleged incident where she claims she was racially abused by an Irish man on St Patricks Day, in front of her kids, this alleged incident can't be proved of course, she states that she told him she was Irish and put her hand out for him to shake. So we have a Nigerian scam artist who probably had multiple appeals before she was given asylum, who is running to do stuff not for Irish people but for illegal migrants, she's claiming that she's Nigerian and Irish, fooking hypocrite. Hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to vote for her.

Lagertha

So you're saying a black child cannot be Irish because most Irish children are white and ginger - righto. Also, who said the symbol represented Irish children in particular? Surely it just represents children in general?

Your entertainment value is increasing if nothing else.
It's better to laughed with and not laughed at, but you are usually the butt of the joke on this site so I don't expect you to know the difference. No matter how wrong you are you just can't concede the point. They say that the definition of madness is making the same mistake over and over while expecting the outcome to be different. Your mindless white guilt has always been tedious, get over it or at least stop boring us all with it.

raspberry tea

The migrant ''crisis'' is FAKE, they want us all packed into cities in heaving Grenfell like towerblocks like battery hens, while they live in out in green lush , scenic pastures on their sprawling manors. Cities with tax payers and renters is an easy way for the elites to hoard their wealth, buy up a block of flats, fill them with welfarian refugees, government has to house, clothe and feed them, pay their bills etc. So the government go cap in hand to the elites like rothschilds, goldman sachs through Europe, and they get debt laden money that WE have to pay back with interest.

Lagertha

The migrant ''crisis'' is FAKE, they want us all packed into cities in heaving Grenfell like towerblocks like battery hens, while they live in out in green lush , scenic pastures on their sprawling manors. Cities with tax payers and renters is an easy way for the elites to hoard their wealth, buy up a block of flats, fill them with welfarian refugees, government has to house, clothe and feed them, pay their bills etc. So the government go cap in hand to the elites like rothschilds, goldman sachs through Europe, and they get debt laden money that WE have to pay back with interest.
Speaking of Grenfell tower blocks, just look at what was going on there before the fire, there are around 10 people who have been convicted of fraud because they claimed to have been living there when they weren't, some are illegal migrants who fled deportation. The reality is that those tower blocks and probably every single council owned apartment building in Britain, is littered with illegal immigrants. The British government haven't got a clue how many of them there are, how long they've been in the country, where they are from or what they are up to. We can't take the moral high ground on that though because Gardai don't even bother to look for the brown/black illegal migrants coming in hidden in trucks because there are so many here now it's impossible to identify them walking around.

rainmaker

Administrator
You obviously never worked with any . Why do black women have such big asses ?
Yeah, I laughed out loud at an interview with a Nigerian woman living in Clare who was given asylum and then citizenship.
As I said, in the case of posters like this, calling them a racist is not name calling - it's merely an accurate description.

rainmaker

Administrator
Speaking of Grenfell tower blocks, just look at what was going on there before the fire, there are around 10 people who have been convicted of fraud because they claimed to have been living there when they weren't, some are illegal migrants who fled deportation. The reality is that those tower blocks and probably every single council owned apartment building in Britain, is littered with illegal immigrants. The British government haven't got a clue how many of them there are, how long they've been in the country, where they are from or what they are up to. We can't take the moral high ground on that though because Gardai don't even bother to look for the brown/black illegal migrants coming in hidden in trucks because there are so many here now it's impossible to identify them walking around.
Lol.

Lagertha

As I said, in the case of posters like this, calling them a racist is not name calling - it's merely an accurate description.
I've reported your post. Please stop making abusive posts aimed at me and don't insult me. It's pathetic and I feel embarrassed for you.

rainmaker

Administrator
I've reported your post. Please stop making abusive posts aimed at me and don't insult me. It's pathetic and I feel embarrassed for you.
It is neither abusive nor insulting to describe someone who continuously posts race hate as a racist. I cite most of your posts on this and several other threads as solid evidence

The faux indignation is far too effected to be convincing by the way.