• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Invasion of Europe (Second Thread)

Hitchcock

If you have a problem with de-humanising terminology (one point on which I might otherwise agree with you), why do you yourself use it with such enthusiasm?

Per your own byline: "...bigots, islamophobes and racists...."
If you can't see the difference, I'd suggest you condier it a little deeper.

Interesting that once again you challenge my words and (as I have pointed out countless times) you utterly ignore the terminology of the poster engaging in what is unashamedly racist terminology. Indeed other posters have used the smae terminology too and they have also been ignored by you and it is through such deliberate avoidance of any critique of them by you that you continue to reveal your own deeply held prejudice.

LawAndOrdure

If you can't see the difference, I'd suggest you condier it a little deeper.

Interesting that once again you challenge my words and (as I have pointed out countless times) you utterly ignore the terminology of the poster engaging in what is unashamedly racist terminology. Indeed other posters have used the smae terminology too and they have also been ignored by you and it is through such deliberate avoidance of any critique of them by you that you continue to reveal your own deeply held prejudice.
That's false. I even commented:

(one point on which I might otherwise agree with you)
However, you overlook your own spin on name-calling which is complete hypocrisy. I don't choose to use racist language but at the end of the day, words are all they are. Pearl-clutching and swooning over them is somewhat effete.

Hitchcock

That's false. I even commented:

However, you overlook your own spin on name-calling which is complete hypocrisy. I don't choose to use racist language but at the end of the day, words are all they are. Pearl-clutching and swooning over them is somewhat effete.
But you choose to only focus on migrants and muslims and do so solely from a negative perspective and your message is profusely xenophobic.

LawAndOrdure

But you choose to only focus on migrants and muslims and do so solely from a negative perspective and your message is profusely xenophobic.
What is your definition of xenophobia? From my experience of your usage, it is a label which combines a factual description with a value judgement. But I don't want to assume that without asking.

willow68

Yeah, I laughed out loud at an interview with a Nigerian woman living in Clare who was given asylum and then citizenship. She's running for election and in the article I read on the one hand she states that she's hoping to become the first Nigerian elected to Irish politics, her platform is to get more stuff for people in DP. She then goes on to describe an alleged incident where she claims she was racially abused by an Irish man on St Patricks Day, in front of her kids, this alleged incident can't be proved of course, she states that she told him she was Irish and put her hand out for him to shake. So we have a Nigerian scam artist who probably had multiple appeals before she was given asylum, who is running to do stuff not for Irish people but for illegal migrants, she's claiming that she's Nigerian and Irish, fooking hypocrite. Hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to vote for her.
They are being planted. Brain
washed fools and their own vote for them. Notice the incredible speed this wan was granted citizenship. Infuriating.

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
Hey Hitch, this xenophobic gig that some of you quote often, well, is there an opposite to it, or can anyone be xenophobic, including children, regardless of race, creed or religion.
I'm just trying to understand it from your perspective. The video below, for example, is this xenophobia or is it bullying, what this kid went through?

Hitchcock

Hey Hitch, this xenophobic gig that some of you quote often, well, is there an opposite to it, or can anyone be xenophobic, including children, regardless of race, creed or religion.
I'm just trying to understand it from your perspective. The video below, for example, is this xenophobia or is it bullying, what this kid went through?

If a white individual is persecuted, bullied etc for being WHITE then yes. But even you would accept that non whites experience far more racist and xenophobic abuse/sentiment and that to even try to compare the two is at best disingenious.

jimbohane

How Muslim migrants show their appreciation for being fed , housed and given free money in France and Germany.

Sarellano

Lagertha

Nice story.

Reason for seeking asylum ignored - check.
Reason for years in direct provision ignored - check
Zero gratitude shown to Irish people - check
Unverifiable tale of ‘racism’ breathlessly retold - check
And on and on.
I saw the interview on RTE news and had to chuckle at it alright. No mention of how many appeals to her asylum claim she'd made. No questions on why she was seeking asylum here. No challenging her on why she felt that she was entitled to be pushing an agenda for illegal migrants posing as asylum seekers. No awkward questions at all, just another State sponsored puff piece on non white non Irish people. Funnily enough you don't see many black people around Ennis, at least not on the occassions that I've been there, they seem to prefer Limerick, but apparently there's a mosque their, the fugees living out in Sixmilebridge and the surrounding areas are given free taxi rides there on a Friday, according to some of the taxi drivers that I know.

Lagertha

They are trying to say it might be related to the ongoing renovation works in order not to upset the you know who's. :D
Well, they put a special bullet proof vehicle around the Eiffel tower to prevent attacks, maybe other buildings are a softer target. Seriously though, it's sad that armed Police in front of most of the major tourist attractions in most European cities to protect citizens and tourists from terror attacks are now a permanent fixture.

jimbohane

Well, they put a special bullet proof vehicle around the Eiffel tower to prevent attacks, maybe other buildings are a softer target. Seriously though, it's sad that armed Police in front of most of the major tourist attractions in most European cities to protect citizens and tourists from terror attacks are now a permanent fixture.
The French and German governments are cowardly scumbags who are afraid to stop the madness and shoot those they know are involved in Islamic extremism Their answer to the problems they are encountering it is to instruct other countries who do not have these problems yet to open their doors to immigrants with 7th century values and a hatred of Christianity and western civilisation.

Last edited:

Lagertha

The French and German governments are cowardly scumbags who are afraid to stop the madness and shoot those they know are involved in Islamic extremism Their answer to the problems they are encountering to it is to instruct other countries who do not have these problems yet to open their doors to immigrants with 7th century values and a hatred of Christianity and western civilisation.
I really really hope that this wasn't a terrorist act, the fallout if it was would be horrific. Paris has seen enough bloodshed and death in recent years. It's awful to see such an iconic building burning.

jimbohane

If it turns out to be arson then the authorities would do well to look into the whereabouts of any of these savages who may have come to France.