The Invasion of Europe (Second Thread)

Herr Rommel

It's not, it's garbage but you know that.
If I had a young daughter attending school in Ireland now I would be more worried than ever, and this is from a man who can remember teachers and brothers getting their kicks out of beating students in class

Hitchcock

If I had a young daughter attending school in Ireland now I would be more worried than ever, and this is from a man who can remember teachers and brothers getting their kicks out of beating students in class
I've two daughters that came through educate together, surrounded by students from Ireland incl. Travellers, Europe, Asia, and Africa - both are now thriving at third level education.

Angular Merkel

The liberal left clowns here on P.ie just don't, or don't want to, understand this. Their anti white and anti RCC agenda comes through time and time again in their posts. Only an utter idiot or a person who hates their own race would believe that Islam is good for the western world. From the idiot who thinks that itinerants are misunderstood even though he claims to have been given a good beating by two of them in his youth to our P.ie's Lord Ha Ha of Islamic propaganda they are delusional and a danger to society and themselves.
Why can’t l give a Like to this comment??

Shpake

I've two daughters that came through educate together, surrounded by students from Ireland incl. Travellers, Europe, Asia, and Africa - both are now thriving at third level education.
Well I have to respect your attitude. I will also add that some terrible things took place in the traditional religious schools. I witnessed them, I went through one myself.
But it's early days yet. The first wave of immigrants are meek, mild and obedient. It's the second, third and later generations where the aggro sets in. Throw a bit of Islamic fundamentalism into the mix, some chauvanism... and you've got France/Sweden/Holland right here in Holy Ireland.

Angular Merkel

Well I have to respect your attitude. I will also add that some terrible things took place in the traditional religious schools. I witnessed them, I went through one myself.
But it's early days yet. The first wave of immigrants are meek, mild and obedient. It's the second, third and later generations where the aggro sets in. Throw a bit of Islamic fundamentalism into the mix, some chauvanism... and you've got France/Sweden/Holland right here in Holy Ireland.
Like comment

atkin8

Again the lies continue, it's customary when making allegations that one back with evidence but you continually choose not to.

I didn't come across any condemnation of Robert Bowers, interesting how quick you are to condemn crimes by Muslims but you go missing when perpetrators don't suit your bigoted narrative. Shameless hypocrite.
You deleted the post .

Hitchcock

agamemnon

The liberal left clowns here on P.ie just don't, or don't want to, understand this. Their anti white and anti RCC agenda comes through time and time again in their posts. Only an utter idiot or a person who hates their own race would believe that Islam is good for the western world. From the idiot who thinks that itinerants are misunderstood even though he claims to have been given a good beating by two of them in his youth to our P.ie's Lord Ha Ha of Islamic propaganda they are delusional and a danger to society and themselves.
I think you are being a bit hard on our poor liberals. Look at it from their point of view: They see themselves as well educated with their 2.2 or pass Arts degree, ignored by most employers who don't appreciate their intelligence or potential and probably working at minimum wages as something like a security guard or kitchen porter with little money and little prospect of ever owning their own house They need somebody or something to give them a sense of worth, status and reinforce their inflated ego. Consequently, they latch on to the liberal agenda that see themselves as representing the "oppressed" muslim and/or refugees, anti capitalist, anti West, anti Christianity, anti Israel etc.

Just be grateful that you have pay the taxes that support and enable a society that gives these idiots a platform while they attempt to instutite a society that would let them starve.

😉😂

jimbohane

I think you are being a bit hard on our poor liberals. Look at it from their point of view: They see themselves as well educated with their 2.2 or pass Arts degree, ignored by most employers who don't appreciate their intelligence or potential and probably working at minimum wages as something like a security guard or kitchen porter with little money and little prospect of ever owning their own house They need somebody or something to give them a sense of worth, status and reinforce their inflated ego. Consequently, they latch on to the liberal agenda that see themselves as representing the "oppressed" muslim and/or refugees, anti capitalist, anti West, anti Christianity, anti Israel etc.

Just be grateful that you have pay the taxes that support and enable a society that gives these idiots a platform while they attempt to instutite a society that would let them starve.
The liberal left are the closest thing to anarchists that we have in the western world. They are intent on destroying our civilisation and have no regard for what their actions might have for future generations of native Irish and Europeans. Scumbags in suits posing as humanitarians .

Hitchcock

The London Bridge just lads comment will never go away.
Again what are you babbling about?

Oh I note you're happy to endorse Trampas's hypocrisy...:sneaky:

Hitchcock

Grin and don't bear it.

Has anyone noticed that we hear very little in the media about the "boat people" in the Mediterranean these days, despite the fact that they are still coming. Could it be that a collective decision has been made to underreport the issue as it is causing major political ructions in Europe that are anathema to the MSM. Wouldn't be at all surprised.

jimbohane

Has anyone noticed that we hear very little in the media about the "boat people" in the Mediterranean these days, despite the fact that they are still coming. Could it be that a collective decision has been made to underreport the issue as it is causing major political ructions in Europe that are anathema to the MSM. Wouldn't be at all surprised.
Merkel the dictator has ordered that it gets minimal coverage in the media and the eunuchs that she controls in the European Union are afraid to do anything about it.

Hitchcock

Are you denying that you did? Do you agree that people who commit vile acts like this shouting Allahu Akbar are scumbag Islamists?
Again, how do you know I said it?