The Iraqi refugee and the case of child rape in Austria.

O

Oscurito

This story was originally referred to in another thread. It's a horrific story but to be frank, it had absolutely nothing to do with the thread in question. However, it's gotten to a point where nearly half of the posts in that thread are about this story.

It's about the story of a 20-year old Iraqi refugee who raped a 10-year old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna last year.

The refugee did admit the crime - insisting that he had been experiencing a "sexual emergency" after not having had sex in four months.

He had been sentenced in June for a minimum of six years in jail. That has now been overturned on the belief that the defendant may not have known that his victim did not consent to sex. This would attract a lesser charge.

I believe that in Irish law, the idea that a minor can give any such consent does not exist. Any such action with a minor is de facto an act of rape and is punished accordingly. Austrian law seems to be different.

The sex abuser (he is still regarded as such) will remain in custody pending a retrial next year.

Man who raped 10-year-old boy at swimming pool in Austria has sentence overturned by Supreme Court | The Independent

Last edited:

Texal Tom

Twitter
Don't tweet
Is this some sort of an April fools joke for October time?

thelimit

Bastard should be brought outside and shot

A 10 year old child FFS poor kid had no idea what was happening to him, the solicitor's for the defence should be lined up and shot after the defendant is shot

Simple as that and don’t start with all should have a right to a defence

Not this time
Makes my blood boil

DT123

In UK law no one under 16 can consent to sexual relations with anyone over 16 legally.

Analyzer

Well done, Angela.

O

Oscurito

In UK law no one under 16 can consent to sexual relations with anyone over 16 legally.
That's the way it should be. If we start considering whether children can give consent, we end up with the child victim being verbally grilled in the dock having his/her words being twisted in all sorts of ways by the defence counsel.

It's unbelievable.....!

tsarbomb

Castration and a long prison sentence is the appropriate punishment here.

Truth.ie

Disgraceful behaviour for doctors and engineers.

It this was a white guy,there'd be ten pages of references to "white privilege".

thelimit

Disgraceful behaviour for doctors and engineers.

It this was a white guy,there'd be ten pages of references to "white privilege".
For sure

I just seen the ahem supporters are in now doing what they do and trying to deflect in their twisted minds

unbelievable what goes on in their tiny peanut brains

O

Oscurito

If this was a white guy, there wouldn't be a thread about it.
I started this thread largely because Taidhg Gaelach (and a couple of others) were trying to use this story to completely derail another thread about male-on-female rape.

thelimit

If this was a white guy, there wouldn't be a thread about it.
100% agree with you Mercurial as they would have surly had the book rightly flung at them and would not have being given this stupid chance to try and weasel out of it

Look no matter colour or creed this can not be defended

Why you want to play the colour card is a mystery to me , we are posting about a brutal rape of a child with the offender trying to get off on a legal clause

A excuse of a sexual emergency as in he raped a child and you only are concerned with if he was a white person

FFs seriously go away and think for a while

Mercurial

Yes, because the rapist would be in jail for a long time.
Why would there be a thread if justice was served?
Much as you may wish it were otherwise, the law applies to everyone equally, regardless of whether they're a refugee.

Mercurial

I started this thread largely because Taidhg Gaelach (and a couple of others) were trying to use this story to completely derail another thread about male-on-female rape.
Your optimism is commendable.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies