• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The Irish Independent feeds the Trolls and mocks office of Taoiseach with Photo

Iarmhi Gael

Earlier today The Irish Independent uploaded this picture to its online publication. The Photo was taken at a meeting where Enda Kenny answers a question from at the back of the hall.

Nice one Irish Independent. Nice to see humour - but its insulting to the office and Enda Kenny. I'm sure the p.ie trolls will love it

greengoose2

Earlier today The Irish Independent uploaded this picture to its online publication. The Photo was taken at a meeting where Enda Kenny answers a question from at the back of the hall.

Nice one Irish Independent. Nice to see humour - but its insulting to the office and Enda Kenny. I'm sure the p.ie trolls will love it

Well you're the one who's drawing attention to it! Eejit!

Ulster-Lad

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to put this up as well. I did not think it would be a FG shill. petunia

Analyzer

Where did you get that ?

Is this recent ?

Like since he was last summoned to Imperial HQ in Brussels ?

slippy wicket

Indo showing its scummy bias as usual, nothing new in it ,but their blatentcy is breathtaking.

Eoin Coir

Kenny must be on best behaviour. After all Sindo and Indo gave full support to Bertie and Biffo, and they set very high standards indeed, hard acts to follow.

Black George

Don't try to fob it off.... Inda at a meeting... yeah, we know who he was meeting... Angela's really got him by the balls hasn't she? You'd think she would at least give him a snazzy black uniform with skulls, crossbones, lightning bolts etc...

Ulster-Lad

and of course Kenny is earning about E100,000 less than Bertie and Biffo. We cannot expect him to be as good as them then.
Go on, start a thread about the Pre-budget earnings of the members of the Oireachtas. It should be interesting to say the least.

Catalpa

I am doing this right Angela?

Kenny is just keeping in touch with the grass roots founders of Fine Gael........he may be colour blind though as his shirt is white.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies