• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The 'Irish National Party' uncovered

antiestablishmentarian

This group's leader has been unmasked on national radio and in the Sunday World.

brianwhelan.net - A Nazi Piece of Work

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ZvGIfmlx8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Irish National Party confronted on NewsTalk (1/3)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B8un9eiIyY&feature=related"]YouTube- Irish National Party confronted on NewsTalk (2/3)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqVAaY3piAU&feature=related"]YouTube- Irish National Party confronted on NewsTalk (3/3)[/ame]

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
whelan nailed the guy david on antisementic hate speech and coleman starts to talk about the lack of respect for the church and ensuing sickness in this... from the other side (ie the left

do i remember reading coleman is some sort of ultra conservative christian

Last edited:

bormotello

why give these scumbags air time on our radio stations?
Political establishment urgently needs somebody, who will be hated more then they.
It will be more safer for politicians if people will move attention away from their incompetence

antiestablishmentarian

whelan nailed the guy david on antisementic hate speech and coleman starts to talk about the lack of respect for the church ) and ensuing sickness in this... from the other side (ie the left

do i remember reading coleman is some sort of ultra conservative christian
Dunno about his religion, but Coleman is a typical red-baiter. Its not that yer mans a racist, its lefties bashing the church thats the problem :roll:

cricket

Is David Barrett any relation of the much missed Justin ?

Half Nelson

Absolutely nobody, but nobody, is taking these (2?) people seriously, so why are they being promoted by national media?
There is a lot of reasonable disquiet about uncontrolled immigration but it's much easier and far cheaper to embarrass opponents by implicitly associating them with this type of loon, than it is to address the problems.
Newstalk is apparently another weapon in the government's arsenal, but after Lisbon that should surprise nobody.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Already heard this last week and posted thread on it. He's certainly not representative of most Irish people concerned about immigration, including the 80% who voted for the Citizenship referendum. Elvisc, censorship is a slippery slope to the denial of free speech to us all.

sondagefaux

Already heard this last week and posted thread on it. He's certainly not representative of most Irish people concerned about immigration, including the 80% who voted for the Citizenship referendum. Elvisc, censorship is a slippery slope to the denial of free speech to us all.
What censorship? The guy's been on national radio and you imply he's been censored? :roll:

BTW, you've got a couple of questions to answer on this thread.

http://www.politics.ie/current-affairs/125286-point-pride-irish-far-right-insignificant-17.html

Rest assured that your answers won't be censored.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
Sondagefaux, my censorship point was a response to elvisc's post.

sondagefaux

Sondagefaux, my censorship point was a response to elvisc's post.
FT, if you want to run away and hide on this thread instead of answering the questions posed to you on the other thread that's fine.

I'll leave you and your self-censorship alone.

SilverSpurs

Glad to see the truth exposed. Although there is a niggling doubt in me as to the timing and choreograpy of revelations like these. Its too well orchestrated to be just an investigative journo at work. I suspect government and even security services are pulling the strings

dunno

The first I heard of them. They might well be built up by those people who want to destroy democratic freedoms as some sort of threat to democracy.

PAD1OH

no "uncovered" about it. it was obvious they were thick scum.

PAD1OH

"thhh thha thata that was made in jest"

:)

get outta that you stupid rascist pr1ck

FutureTaoiseach

Website
FT, if you want to run away and hide on this thread instead of answering the questions posed to you on the other thread that's fine.

I'll leave you and your self-censorship alone.
There are no questions - just pictures and innuendo.

antiestablishmentarian

Glad to see the truth exposed. Although there is a niggling doubt in me as to the timing and choreograpy of revelations like these. Its too well orchestrated to be just an investigative journo at work. I suspect government and even security services are pulling the strings
No that journalist has been investigating the far-right for over a year so its extremely unlikely he has any connections to the guards etc.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
Well his newspaper has a track record of demonising Michael McDowell as a "Mad Mullah" and the Citizenship Referendum as "racist". I accept the claims about anti-semitic comments on Barrett's facebook page. What I reject is the agenda of the newspaper in trying to close down debate on immigration-policy by demonstrating Godwin's Law. I remember the tone of the coverage of the Citizenship referendum in the Mirror and it was positively vicious, even though 80% voted for it.

former wesleyan

Well his newspaper has a track record of demonising Michael McDowell as a "Mad Mullah" and the Citizenship Referendum as "racist". I accept the claims about anti-semitic comments on Barrett's facebook page. What I reject is the agenda of the newspaper in trying to close down debate on immigration-policy by demonstrating Godwin's Law. I remember the tone of the coverage of the Citizenship referendum in the Mirror and it was positively vicious, even though 80% voted for it.
You seem inordinately proud of the citizenship referendum and I'll grant you it stopped a lot of Nigerian kids becoming Irish citizens. However I happen to know two lecturers who bailed out afterwards. You anti-immigrant types always seem to have a particular type in mind, but fail miserably to see the unintended consequences.
BTW Godwins Law is twaddle as without analogy we can't think.:confused: