The Irish Times

Politics matters

Hello, can anybody tell how to unsubscribe from the Irish times, the 8 quid a month or so that I pay isn't worth it.

There doesn't appear to be an unsubscribe area on their website.

max99

Can't help am afraid... As much as I would love to read more than their 8 free articles.. Couldn't bring myself, to subscribe to the 8 euro robbery!! quickest way would be to physically walk into your bank....cancel it at the counter, and it will be done immediately...

Merovingian

Hey TinTin O'Foole needs that 8 euro to pay for his Holiday home down west from whence he can lecture us all on how we don't pay enough tax.

jmcc

https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/terms-conditions

"You can cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time. To cancel your Monthly Subscription you need to telephone 353 1 6758894 or send an email to cancelmysubscription@irishtimes.com at least ten business days in advance of your monthly billing date, which is calculated in accordance with term (v) above. You will continue to have access to the, Digital Subscription (Premium and Standard Digital) and/or to the Crossword Club until the end of the monthly billing period."

storybud1

poor fella, just found out the Irish Slimes is a rag bag of latte liberal fascists, Soros and his mates won't miss the 8 quid ,,

fat finger

Hello, can anybody tell how to unsubscribe from the Irish times, the 8 quid a month or so that I pay isn't worth it.

Why not call around to their office in Dublin centre, they'll be thrilled at someone bothering to visit

John Scotus

Can't help am afraid... As much as I would love to read more than their 8 free articles.. Couldn't bring myself, to subscribe to the 8 euro robbery!! quickest way would be to physically walk into your bank....cancel it at the counter, and it will be done immediately...
A counter? In a bank?

With humans staff?

You don't bank with BoI obviously

D

Deleted member 51920

Bit vindictive and mean
If you didn't like it then why subscribe in the first place?
You must have know what to expect before you signed up

Trampas

Consider yourself fortunate. Some people pay more than 50 Euros per month or 600 per annum for an appalling leftist rag. Beats me.

statsman

Not that I believe a word of it, but here you go:

https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/terms-conditions

You can cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time. To cancel your Monthly Subscription you need to telephone 353 1 6758894 or send an email to cancelmysubscription@irishtimes.com at least ten business days in advance of your monthly billing date, which is calculated in accordance with term (v) above. You will continue to have access to the, Digital Subscription (Premium and Standard Digital) and/or to the Crossword Club until the end of the monthly billing period.
In the 'Terms and Conditions', funnily enough.

Angler

Analyzer

I needed it for college.
Now, I am concerned about education in this country.

This comes across as some sort of circle-jerk between the spoofers that constitute public opinion formation in this country.

Nobody "needs" the ISIS Times for education.

Getting ripped off is an education. An expensive one. It costs €8 per month, to be precise.

Wagmore

poor fella, just found out the Irish Slimes is a rag bag of latte liberal fascists, Soros and his mates won't miss the 8 quid ,,
Yeah remember--"facts have no agenda" according to the Irish Times. What a bunch of lying shills

Lúidín

It's important to only read news and views with which you already agree.
Otherwise you could end up hurting your mind.

razorblade

The best thing to do is not subscribe in the first place that way you won't have to unsubscribe or at least read what its about before you decide to sign up it would save you an awful lot of bother.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies