• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Iron Norn Lady Backs The Malthouse Alternative Compromise No Deal Backstop Deal.

death or glory

My take is May knows Brussels will reject Brady move, and she'll call a general election (with A50 extension) fighting it on a Unionist ticket.
Just shows how little you know.
No way will she call an election, once bitten twice shy.

Mickeymac

My take is May knows Brussels will reject Brady move, and she'll call a general election (with A50 extension) fighting it on a Unionist ticket.

Mayhem will do anything to avoid going down as the worst political leader ever in Britland......sorry...too late Theresa, damage already done.:roflmao:

AhNowStop

That storm in a teacup was just an excuse to cause trouble. If grants for renewable energy wood chip/pellets are too high, just reduce them. The SEAI are constantly adjusting the rates of grants in ROI; nobody even notices.
I see this particular crackpot loon has just gone “full troll” now ,,, super stuff :roll:

AhNowStop

MPs have backed seeking "alternative arrangements" to replace the Irish backstop in Theresa May's Brexit plan.

Brexit: MPs back May's bid to change deal - BBC News

Arlene smashes the return as usual...
Ha, Snarlene could smash incompetence, arrogance & corruption records but that’s about it ... oh and maybe along with her halfwit 17th century mates, she’d smash any semblance of unionist strategy to smithereens :?

So, mon Snarlene keep er lit aul han :?

Ireniall

pffft, moi's middle name tis conciliatory, tis right in between King and Billy...
I'll grant ye that ye have that redeeming sense of humour but I notice that ye typically dodged the substantive point nonetheless. Come on-give it a go. Explain to me how Arlene is the British Isles stateswoman when she doesn't come from an isle-not even a peninsula. There's a great bloody 500km border between her 'country' and a 'foreign' country. Doesn't sound very British Isles to me

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies