The Journey, a Drama on Paisley and McGuiness to be released in May

General Urko

There was an interview with Colin Meaney on 'Good Morning' today, about his upcoming role as Martin McGuinness in 'The Journey'.
The film is a dramatization of the relationship between Paisley and McGuinness and received the support of both of their families.

The film is due for release in May, though it was scheduled for an earlier release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Journey_(2016_film)

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
There was an interview with Colin Meaney on 'Good Morning' today, about his upcoming role as Martin McGuinness in 'The Journey'.
The film is a dramatization of the relationship between Paisley and McGuinness and received the support of both of their families.

The film is due for release in May, though it was scheduled for an earlier release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Journey_(2016_film)
If it's financed and/or produced by RTÉ be prepared for the lionisation of Bertie Ahern.

Clothes pegs will be de rigeur.

General Urko

Colm Meaney on with Tubbs in a mo to speak about this film!

NYCKY

I got to see this yesterday. It was interesting.

Bertie definitely wasn't lionised though.

Prester Jim

I got to see this yesterday. It was interesting.

Bertie definitely wasn't lionised though.
How did Blair, Mowlam, Trimble and the rest come out of it?

Edit, just looked it up, it is set on an actual car journey the two made or might have made, doesn't sound too good.

Last edited:

NYCKY

How did Blair, Mowlam, Trimble and the rest come out of it?

Edit, just looked it up, it is set on an actual car journey the two made or might have made, doesn't sound too good.
Blair was ok but no sign of Mowlam or Trimble in there.

It was interesting more than good, yes it was a fictional car journey, I guess kind of symbolically compressing years into one car journey.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies