The Knives are out as Steak is back on the menu

Cruimh

Ardillaun

Where did he go?

It's remarkable the IRA top brass left him in that post so long...unless some them were compromised too. The Troubles look more and more like a make-work project.

mr_anderson

Where did he go?

It's remarkable the IRA left him in that post so long...unless some them were compromised too. The Troubles look more and more like a make-work project.

Indeed.
They really should have called in McKinseys and had a realignment of management structures.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office

Paul Williams must have written this one :lol: " alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office "

"An alleged British secret agent in the IRA who is accused of being linked to at least 20 murders while working for military intelligence could be charged with perjury for denying in court he was a spy, a senior UK police officer has told the Guardian. "

Ah yes, a spook story from the Brit press, now Crumbs and Rainmaker will tell us that every member of the IRA was in fact a British double agent !!!

Last edited:

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
One of the things that gets me about the " Brits ran the IRA " conspiracy theorists, is that when they are accused of running the loyalists to commit atrocities the same crowd will deny it ever happened.

Ardillaun

One of the things that gets me about the " Brits ran the IRA " conspiracy theorists, is that when they are accused of running the loyalists to commit atrocities the same crowd will deny it ever happened.
Would you agree that more informers, Republican and Loyalist, will be exposed?

edwin

Most of us are quite capable of understanding that the Brits definitely ran many of the loyalists but also had a compromising hand on PIRA's tiller. you and your ilk on the other hand can't even believe the evidence before your eyes.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Have any been exposed " alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office " ??

Most of us are quite capable of understanding that the Brits definitely ran many of the loyalists but also had a compromising hand on PIRA's tiller. you and your ilk on the other hand can't even believe the evidence before your eyes.
" alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office ".

Ardillaun

Have any been exposed " alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office " ??

" alleged ..... accused .... could .... a senior UK police office ".
So nobody has ever co-operated with the authorities? Is that correct? The poor old nutting squad must have had nothing to do over the years.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry P, Donaldson.
25 years of conflict, tens of thousands of bombings and shootings, but P Donaldson knew about them all and the Brits let them go ahead for 25 years to bring about the Good Friday Agreement.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
So nobody has ever co-operated with the authorities? Is that correct? The poor old nutting squad must have had nothing to do over the years.
Did they find Nairac yet ? According to guys like you the Brits should know where he is, since they knew everything ........ :lol:

SamsonS

25 years of conflict, tens of thousands of bombings and shootings, but P Donaldson knew about them all and the Brits let them go ahead for 25 years to bring about the Good Friday Agreement.
And? Point is that some have been exposed already. Are you assuming that there will no more?

hollandia

Yes, but with that exposure will come the exposure of British intelligence officers who facilitated them. If all we read about stakeknife (because that's how its actually spelled - the missing of these little details often throw a little light on the motives of the poster... Like those posters who continually drag up Gerry (sic) McCabe) is true, not to mention various other agents both Republican and loyalist, then the British government is complicit in a couple of hundred murders. Why else do you think this has been let wither on the vine? It's also why perjury as opposed to murder is the charge, rather than exposing British intelligence assets, just proof of lying under oath is required.

Ardillaun

Did they find Nairac yet ? According to guys like you the Brits should know where he is, since they knew everything ........ :lol:
Don't think I said they knew everything, just that there will some sickening revelations over the next few decades and may the Lord spare me till then. The Brit handlers broke their own laws but they didn't betray their own cause.

Cdebru

I don't deny the Brits ran loyalist paramilitary groups, I think it is an established fact, but I also think they had a lot of compromised people in the PIRA at the very top of the IRA, including Scapaticci but others who were allegedly on the army council for decades but rarely if ever saw the inside of a prison cell.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies