The Last Debate: Varadkar v Martin v McDonald.

Mickeymac

Im often dubious about those statistics. ........2 million in work and 1% of that is 40,000

Doctors, Consultants, Solicitors, Company Owners , Senior and often middle Management in PS, Semistates and Multi nationals , Landlords , Big Farmers , Sports people .......
only 40,000 of them ..... I doubt it very much!!!

Be aware for more sh1t and lies before Saturday sir, especially if the clueless obsessives get a hold of some SF candidate getting caught short for a urinal on Friday, Brits/Onionists played that card on the eve of John Finucane being elected, did not work as the voters seen clean through it.

Barroso

Im often dubious about those statistics. ........2 million in work and 1% of that is 40,000

Doctors, Consultants, Solicitors, Company Owners , Senior and often middle Management in PS, Semistates and Multi nationals , Landlords , Big Farmers , Sports people .......
Ahem! Check your maths, sir.

wombat

Probably based on PAYE sector, many high earners will be classed as self employed.

LISTOWEL MAN

when the debate is over i hope Mary Lou doesn't refuse to leave the RTE studio until she has a "private chat" with Miriam

Round tower

SF have never been in government before, the voters have demanded change through the various opinion polls, they have asked for the chance to give them a try, I say OK, why don't you?
Yes they have, in NI and they calim to be a 32 ccounty party, she made a bad slip up last night on the pension age. When questioned on SF voting 012 to increase the pension age in NI to 66 this year and to 67 in the next 6 or 7 years. She admitted that they had a free vote so could have voted against the measure

McTell

Twitter
No

Mickeymac

Yes they have, in NI and they calim to be a 32 ccounty party, she made a bad slip up last night on the pension age. When questioned on SF voting 012 to increase the pension age in NI to 66 this year and to 67 in the next 6 or 7 years. She admitted that they had a free vote so could have voted against the measure

Your cluelessness lets you down bigstyle boy, the devolved assembly at Stormont is merely akin to a county council, pensions, welfare payments etc are not devolved matters, big Bro in Westminster make those rules and the devolved assemblies in the UK get a few bucks to implement their laws on these issues.

Go read up pal before spouting nonsense please.

seanof

McDonald pointed out that because Stormont was largely dependent on Britain for funding and did not have full control of its own fiscal affairs, that they were forced to make decisions they would not otherwise.

Mickeymac

seanof

There's a SF candidate who has gone on her holliers. Yes, there's an election on, but family and a dacent break are her priority. I admire her confidence.

Reminds us of the first dail when so many were elected "in absentia" ;)

404 error - page could not be found. Look forward to plenty more sh1te, particularly from the Indo in coming days.

Mickeymac

McDonald pointed out that because Stormont was largely dependent on Britain for funding and did not have full control of its own fiscal affairs, that they were forced to make decisions they would not otherwise.

With all due respect Sean, its complete madness to try and explain to the clueless as they have not a clue what they are talking about, all they want to do is denigrate the party of the people as the polls are telling us daily.

Mickeymac

404 error - page could not be found. Look forward to plenty more sh1te, particularly from the Indo in coming days.

I think the opinion polls have delivered the message that the Indo and their political co harts are rubber ducked sir.

McTell

Twitter
No

Classic ;)

She gets full marks for honest-to-god hibernesque attitude.

Baron von Biffo

There's a SF candidate who has gone on her holliers. Yes, there's an election on, but family and a dacent break are her priority. I admire her confidence.

Reminds us of the first dail when so many were elected "in absentia" ;)

High poll numbers seem to have induced a high level of arrogance, not to say contempt for the voters.

"The fools are going to vote for me anyway so I can't be arsed canvassing."

SamsonS

SF have never been in government before, the voters have demanded change through the various opinion polls, they have asked for the chance to give them a try, I say OK, why don't you?
I am more open to SF now that any time previously, and the legacy issues are not the same with the current front bench as with the previous ones.
However their economic policy for this election is not credible, and my belief is that it was written with the expectation of 15/16% FPV and little to no chance of being in a gov. Now at 25% plus, SF are closer to gov than they have been in 100 years, but if they do then some of those policies will have to be abandoned.

Popular Threads

Most Replies