The Last Word 24/11 whole show dedicated to this "plan"

SKELLY

whole show dedicated to this "national recovery plan" that doesn't include a section on the banks.

talking about the banks, even if this "plan" doesn't. we'll be addressing issue of whether we should reject EU/IMF

Paul Somerville, Stephen Kinsella, Moore McDowell as well.

Should be very good.

The Banker

Excellent - looking forward to this.

Crowey

Radio 1 for me, thank you very much. Cooper is a bit too Cork if you know what I mean.

justme1

Radio 1 for me, thank you very much. Cooper is a bit too Cork if you know what I mean.
Radio 1/Zanu FF is the food you like your ears to eat??

Fir Bolg

No but racism is something you'll have to deal with yourself
Are Cork people a different race now? I know they like too think they are different from all other Irish people but a different race is stretching it a bit.

Stroke

Just caught the end of Comical Lenny on Bloomberg talking to Margaret Brennan. Embarrassing oul Blarney to try and please the septics, but could not commit to the Bloomberg figure that the IMF-arranged loan will be €85B. They remain sceptical about the political outlook, even if the liquidity issue is addressed....

Watcher2

No but racism is something you'll have to deal with yourself
Racism, indeed. I know some people would like to cut the PRC from the Irish Republic (or is it THEY would like to do it?) but until that happens, we are all Irish so prejudice against Cork people shall just stay that way, mere prejudice. That is different to racism. They are not a different race.

Get your emotive terminology correct please.

Astral Peaks

Drop the diversion of puerile name calling re: Cork!

Back on topic,
This is a disaster of a plan.
Lenny justifying the high level of top CS salaries, i.e. his!!!!

powderfinger

According to Comical :
Brian Cowen is paid a salary greater than Barack Obama because "he doesn't have the facilities of the White House".

dent

Are Cork people a different race now? I know they like too think they are different from all other Irish people but a different race is stretching it a bit.
Different but better.

sport02

Does anybody know what comical lenny meant when he made excuses for Brian Cowen's wages comapred to O'Bama, he said "he doesn't have the facilities of the white house"

Is this sheer arrogance on Lenihan's part?

dent

According to Comical :
Brian Cowen is paid a salary greater than Barack Obama because "he doesn't have the facilities of the White House".
His condescending remarks about Morgan Kelly were typical from that lying toerag.

Even if Morgan got only one thing right, it's one more than you got right, ya tool :(

New Threads

Most Replies