• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Late Debate returns 05/10/10

Baron von Biffo

No details yet of guests or topics but good to see it back.

The end of QandA and it's replacement with the dreadful Frontline has left RTE television very lean on politics so radio is the only show in town.

Mushroom

I'm not familiar with this show - does the timing clash with the nightly Vinnie Browne rant-in? And if so, which show should I listen to?

Macy

I'm not familiar with this show - does the timing clash with the nightly Vinnie Browne rant-in? And if so, which show should I listen to?
10-11 afaik, so no clash with Vincent Brown.

Mushroom

nicht besonders

About time. The media shutdown over the summer months seems an anachronism at this stage; at least VB kept going with guest presenters, but it's not as if nothing happens during July and August.

spidermom

Glad to have it back too.Is Rachel still hosting it though??

turdsl

God this is McSharry. the man that Harris said would be a future Toiseach, The interviewer is after telling him to go away and think about what he was saying,

johntrenchard

this is just so fcking wrong. who the hell is advising IBEC?

i'm beginning to think that IBEC is some sort of Trotskyite entryist group , setup specifically to piss people off and vote left wing.

appalling.

nicht besonders

this is just so fcking wrong. who the hell is advising IBEC?

i'm beginning to think that IBEC is some sort of Trotskyite entryist group , setup specifically to piss people off and vote left wing.

appalling.
LOL

I was just beginning to think the same thing

Astonishing arrogance from the IBEC man

Last edited: