The Late Debate Thread (10pm, Tues-Thurs, RTE Radio 1)

ShoutingIsLeadership

A radio show that is worthy of a thread.

Presented by the excellent Audrey Carville ( Audrey Carville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), The Late Debate often provides excellent radio.

For those who happen to listen, maybe they would like to discuss the show here. I don't get to listen every night, but I listen when I can.

Enjoy!

ShoutingIsLeadership

There was an excellent discussion on Privacy Rights, last night.

As per the RTE bumpf: Billy Hawkes Data protection commissioner, Simon McGarr Solicitor with special interest in Data Protection, Regina Doherty Fine Gael, TD & member of Oireachtas Committee which made changes to Freedom of Information and Wendy Grossman Technology Writer to discuss Privacy Rights, were the guests.

I will try to link the podcast, later.

D

Deleted member 17573

A radio show that is worthy of a thread.

Presented by the excellent Audrey Carville ( Audrey Carville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), The Late Debate often provides excellent radio.

For those who happen to listen, maybe they would like to discuss the show here. I don't get to listen every night, but I listen when I can.

Enjoy!
Agree - very good show. In fact radio is far superior to TV for political discussion, the TV shows are too short and too easily accommodate soundbyte politics.

Tawdy

Agree - very good show. In fact radio is far superior to TV for political discussion, the TV shows are too short and too easily accommodate soundbyte politics.
Can`t listen, no subtitles on radio! :oops:

ShoutingIsLeadership

And contributors are overly concerned about appearance.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Medical cards being discussed tonight. Jerry Buttimer is one of the guests

ger12

Good call SIL. Vincent has me now, but The Late Debate is an excellent show, well worthy of a rolling thread.

D

Deleted member 17573

Buttimer needs to shut up about UHI, it's already totally discredited.

D

Deleted member 23684

Buttimer has emerged as one of the great blusterers of this Dail. On my short list of those who I would like to see dumped at next election.

ger12

She means a GP card and not a medical card?

turdsl

Gee that Dr Kelly told Jerry what she thinks of his health service.

D

Deleted member 23684

Jerry has added arrogance to the bluster. Seems to suffer from amnesia as well. Filed under insufferable.

turdsl

Jerry has learned all the Fianna Fail ways, Change the subject do not answer the question

God help us, who thought we voted to get rid of this sort of politics.

Terry Malloy

Buttimer humiliated by that doctor ....... A question FG can't run from ....should a chronically sick 9 year old be deprived of a medical card to allow a healthy 4 year old in Ballsbridge get one??

Because that's the policy at the moment

Terry Malloy

Don't know who that man is with the daughter with leukaemia ....but he ain't half talking sense and shaming Buttimer into the bargain

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom