• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Late Late Show 19/10

gijoe

Lonewolfe must have passed away......RIP.....

Anyway back to business - Mammy O'Rourke is on tonight.

lying eyes

Jeez, RTE and Tubs allowing this woman of no substance, hawk her book, at our expense.

One would think, that she has trousered enough from us already, Greed is alive and Well....

Neutron

Fuk that, not watching Mammy flog her book!

Scarface ITV for me.

S

SeamusNapoleon

I'm not watching any member of that clan on the television.
But I am relaxing at home with some Duvel.
So it is up to youse, collectively, to keep me entertained.

Sorry.

Ribeye

I'm not watching any member of that clan on the television.
But I am relaxing at home with some Duvel.
So it is up to youse, collectively, to keep me entertained.

Sorry.
I can't resist, I'm gonna watch to see how horrible is,

Maybe I'm kind of a sadist, or a masochist, dunno which is which,

What's Duval?

gatsbygirl20

She'll be great entertainment--slapping Ryan's knee, ruffling his hair and telling him to go away outa that, she knew him when he was in short trousers...

If any hardball questions come her way (am I serious??) she'll go into batty old vague straying elderly lady mode, blustering and forgetting and answering the wrong question, like trying to have a serious conversation with your slightly deaf, but sly and feisty, 80 year old Aunt Brigid....

And then there will be the heart-warming bit about Enda and the kids, and some hilarious indiscreet anecdote about a reasonably safe non-contaminated FF politician...

And then it will be time to wipe away a tear and talk about Brian...

And some talk about the state of the country, with Mammy totally exonerated from ever having any hand act or part in it...

It'll be fun...

Ribeye

Oh, it's delightfully agonising:)

ManOfReason

What are the chances Tubirity will ask her if being a complete useless *unt is inherited via the Lenihane gene pool or is it just something they are taught while being reared.

Ribeye

Oh the pain:)

Ribeye

"trotted":):)

eoghanacht

I'm glad the Walking Dead started at ten, wait a few more mins and I'll be able to fast forward the adds

Ribeye

Oh the humanity:):):)

Ribeye

I'm glad the Walking Dead started at ten, wait a few more mins and I'll be able to fast forward the adds
I wonder what's gonna happen when all the big companies cop on to the fact that nobody watches ads anymore,