• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The late late show - place your bets please place your bets.

hugh o'neill

I don't tend to watch The Late Late Show but have noticed/ heard that Ryan seems to have a twenty minute slot every week since the new year to allow him to introduce fellow rte employees/contractors. Last Friday it was two Judges from the Voice, the week before was Norah Casey, the week before was Ms Shanley, the week before was Ms Coffey,.. others this year have been Joe Brolly (sport department), George Hook (Sport Department), Ms Derrane, The boy Judges from The Voice.

So I'm going to place a bet that Claire Byrne will be Ryan's guest next Friday to discuss how Prime Time is going.

So place your bets and you might (or might not) win a prize.

Hugo O'Neill

b.a. baracus

Is Judge Judy still in Ireland? if so she will be on.

As for fellow RTE "celebrities", I go with Kathryn Thomas, she seems be on at least 3 times a year.

mctree

Its easy to get them on and fill the time, i'd say its nothing more than that.

Analyzer

A Pravda bore giving airtime to his fellow Pravda bores. And in return for him endorsing them, they endorse him.

In such a climate, objectivity is impossible.

How exactly is Pravda praising itself part of the public remit ? Exactly, it is not. Then call an end to the farce, sell it off and give the people their money back.

Is it really necessary that the working people of Ireland get levied under a threat of a 30 day jail sentence to support such drivel ?

Nobody in Montrose seems to care about asking the citizens for their consent with respect to the scam that they are running.