The Lost Tribes Welcome The Israelite's

between the bridges

The descendants of Zerah have opened up the promised land of Ulster to the current defenders of the Holy Land...

Israeli legislators who cancelled a Dublin trip because of Irish attempts to criminalise purchase of their goods have instead been invited to Belfast.

''If the Republic of Ireland wants to turn its back on the opportunities of working with Israel I would extend an invitation to the Israeli legislators to come to Northern Ireland''.
William Humphrey, DUP MLA

Although to be fair not all mexicants are happy...

former Irish minister for justice and defence, Alan Shatter, said none of the proponents of the bill in the Irish Parliament had mentioned ongoing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians or the support by Hamas and Hezbollah for Iran’s “genocidal objective of destroying the Israeli state”.

In addition, he said, Sinn Fein’s enthusiastic support for the bill is “payback for the training given by the PLO in terrorism and bomb making” to the IRA.

And slamming Fianna Fail’s support for the bill, he noted that in the 1930s the party “denied residential visas to many German Jews trying to escape Nazi Germany and, postwar, to Holocaust survivors”.

Of course the more cynical of us may wonder why Shin Flake are supporting a bill (The Control of Economic Activity (Occupied Territories) Bill 2018) that intends to ban imports from ''Occupied Territories''.
Is Mary Loo secretly supporting the building of thon wall? If not she obviously doesn't agree with the party line of the ''Narth'' being ''Occupied''... Shin Flake the party thicker than granny BtB's buckie infused champ...

Israelis invited to Belfast after Irish boycott attempts - Belfast Newsletter

Ulster and Judah - Hebrew Nations

fifilawe

Another L.Ron Hubbard ? maybe BTB is watching too much infowars.com and that nut job Alex Jones.This is is the kind of "made up material" he regulary come out with.Almost on par with "The Gay Bomb" and dropping chemicals in the water that turns frogs gay.BTB you should carve out a career in Pulp fiction , you certainly have the mind for it.Good luck, I 'll buy your book when you publish it for a laugh and escapism from Brexit and Bigotry of all kinds.

Last edited:

PAGE61

So the nut jobs from the DUP want to meet up with like minded reps from an apartheid state ,possible to give them tips on sectarianism amongst other things

Golah veNekhar

You do realize that along with the Scots, in particular the Ulster Scots, the descendants of the ancient Hebrews are the indigenous Palestinians particularly the Muslims among them and that the Zionist colonial project is ruled over by the Ostjuden/Yiddish Jewry who are descendants of the Khazars being a blend of Turkic and Slavic and so not at all Semitic? You do realize that it is the head the ball Irish Republicans who want to tribally "cleanse" Ulster of Prods who love to equate Ulster Prods with Zionist colonists in Palestine? I am not sure whether the OP is more stupid than it is evil or the other way around however it is most definitely both.

between the bridges

You do realize that along with the Scots, in particular the Ulster Scots, the descendants of the ancient Hebrews are the indigenous Palestinians particularly the Muslims among them and that the Zionist colonial project is ruled over by the Ostjuden/Yiddish Jewry who are descendants of the Khazars being a blend of Turkic and Slavic and so not at all Semitic? You do realize that it is the head the ball Irish Republicans who want to tribally "cleanse" Ulster of Prods who love to equate Ulster Prods with Zionist colonists in Palestine? I am not sure whether the OP is more stupid than it is evil or the other way around however it is most definitely both.
Hi Bill, sign surely everywan knows were thon Red Hand came from...

Genesis 38:
27 When the time of her delivery came, there were twins in her womb.
28 While she was in labour, one put out a hand; and the midwife took and bound on his hand a crimson thread, saying, 'This one came out first.'
29 But just then he drew back his hand, and out came his brother; and she said, 'What a breach you have made for yourself!' Therefore he was named Perez.
30 Afterwards his brother came out with the crimson thread on his hand; and he was named Zerah.

FGAZ

For God And Zerah

between the bridges

Another L.Ron Hubbard ? maybe BTB is watching too much infowars.com and that nut job Alex Jones.This is is the kind of "made up material" he regulary come out with.Almost on par with "The Gay Bomb" and dropping chemicals in the water that turns frogs gay.BTB you should carve out a career in Pulp fiction , you certainly have the mind for it.Good luck, I 'll buy your book when you publish it for a laugh and escapism from Brexit and Bigotry of all kinds.
It really is rude to edit a post after it has been replied to!

Anywho what ye mean when? my book has topped the the loyalist brotherhood and orangie Illuminati good reads guide for the last 3 years... look for

Moi Kamp
(The life and times of the last Emperor of the lakeland kingdom)

Golah veNekhar

former Irish minister for justice and defence, Alan Shatter, said none of the proponents of the bill in the Irish Parliament had mentioned ongoing terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians or the support by Hamas and Hezbollah for Iran’s “genocidal objective of destroying the Israeli state”.

In addition, he said, Sinn Fein’s enthusiastic support for the bill is “payback for the training given by the PLO in terrorism and bomb making” to the IRA.

The level of mental retardation in the above is simply staggering. First the Islamic Republic of Iran has a Jewish population of over 25,000 who enjoy a far higher standard of living (granted this would not be hard- the abject and widespread Jewish poverty in Israel has to be seen first hand to be believed), the wealthiest state in the reg as well as general safety than you average Jew does in Palestine. Zionism by it's own admission has worked to sow as much discord as possible in the region- it simply has to go for that reason alone. To say that is not the same thing at all as saying "Gas the Kikes!". Do drunken buffoons of the DUP have any realization also that the PLO/Fatah who are now the battered concubine of Zionist colonialism do not support BDS? Do they know or care about the murder campaign of Haganah, Irgun and Lehi against not only members of the British police and army but also against civilian British men, women and infant children carried out unlike that of the PIRA campaign which the DUP never stop virtue signalling over not for any good reasons but solely out of a combination of "increasing Jewish self-esteem, blood lust and impatience? Oh and...,.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379008/A-deep-rooted-hatred-British-How-Israelis-armed-junta-Falklands-conflict.html

Golah veNekhar

Hi Bill, sign surely everywan knows were thon Red Hand came from...

Genesis 38:
27 When the time of her delivery came, there were twins in her womb.
28 While she was in labour, one put out a hand; and the midwife took and bound on his hand a crimson thread, saying, 'This one came out first.'
29 But just then he drew back his hand, and out came his brother; and she said, 'What a breach you have made for yourself!' Therefore he was named Perez.
30 Afterwards his brother came out with the crimson thread on his hand; and he was named Zerah.

FGAZ

For God And Zerah
I used to believe that this was the origin of the Red Hand emblem. I am not so sure anymore though. I still like to believe that it is possible.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Alan Shatter's father fled England to the Free State to avoid having to fight the Germans. That Jew was allowed hide out here and live his life. His son, instead of being grateful, performed an act of treason while in Cabinet by doling out 10's of thousands of passports to Africans and Arabs to dilute the Country he was born and raised in.

His loyalty is to Israel, not Ireland.

Golah veNekhar

The descendants of Zerah have opened up the promised land of Ulster to the current defenders of the Holy Land...

Israeli legislators who cancelled a Dublin trip because of Irish attempts to criminalise purchase of their goods have instead been invited to Belfast.

''If the Republic of Ireland wants to turn its back on the opportunities of working with Israel I would extend an invitation to the Israeli legislators to come to Northern Ireland''.
William Humphrey, DUP MLA

The really deep irony here is that if your average "Counter-Jihad" riff raff in England or France actually got to know the DUP and Ulster Prods more generally they would hate them as much as they hate Muslims and for pretty much the same reasons. Similarly if your average Ulster Prod got to actually properly know Jews, outside of maybe the Sephardi and Mizrahi ones in Balad (for those who do not know Balad are an "Arab Israeli" who have been on the verge of being made illegal by the Zionist entity for yonks now- they will probably be made illegal after this election) who are there own special thing (they are fantastic people if a bit rough around the edges), they would want to batter them. If creatures such as "death or glory" got to know Jews for real they would be going around beating them up with baseball bats and advocating re-opening Auschwitz on the Lagan. There are good reasons why the two leading "Counter-Semitic"/"Anti-Semitic"/Anti-Jewish intellectuals in the English speaking world in recent years (David McCalden and Andrew Joyce) both originated from Ulster Prod stock. Now personally I quite like Jews but than again I can be quite eccentric at times.

between the bridges

The really deep irony here is that if your average "Counter-Jihad" riff raff in England or France actually got to know the DUP and Ulster Prods more generally they would hate them as much as they hate Muslims and for pretty much the same reasons. Similarly if your average Ulster Prod got to actually properly know Jews, outside of maybe the Sephardi and Mizrahi ones in Balad (for those who do not know Balad are an "Arab Israeli" who have been on the verge of being made illegal by the Zionist entity for yonks now- they will probably be made illegal after this election) who are there own special thing (they are fantastic people if a bit rough around the edges), they would want to batter them. If creatures such as "death or glory" got to know Jews for real they would be going around beating them up with baseball bats and advocating re-opening Auschwitz on the Lagan. There are good reasons why the two leading "Counter-Semitic"/"Anti-Semitic"/Anti-Jewish intellectuals in the English speaking world in recent years (David McCalden and Andrew Joyce) both originated from Ulster Prod stock. Now personally I quite like Jews but than again I can be quite eccentric at times.
Moi's just nat feeling the lurve here bill, do ye still have thon gold bikini...

between the bridges

To zoo or not to zoo, that is the question.
Perfectly well constructed OP with in the site guidelines, referenced in regional paper, by a MLA and opinion and analysis given on a active Bill in the ROI, tis about time ye mods had the ability to see beyond yer own mediocre mindsets... Just saying like...

between the bridges

Yet again the p.ie censorship of the oppressed PUL communities freedom of speech continues, shame on ye all....

Strawberry

Perfectly well constructed OP with in the site guidelines, referenced in regional paper, by a MLA and opinion and analysis given on a active Bill in the ROI, tis about time ye mods had the ability to see beyond yer own mediocre mindsets... Just saying like...
Hmmm. Excuse me for not being enthused about a thread which is already attracting anti-Semitic comments and a heated discussion about gold bikinis.

Plus, there is already a thread on the main board about the BDS bill going through the Dáil, maybe your post in the OP would have been better posted there.

NativeWildCat

I'm trying to get into the mindset of these people. Seems a bit retarded to ban Hebrew goods while happily trading with Britoon.......

between the bridges

Hmmm. Excuse me for not being enthused about a thread which is already attracting anti-Semitic comments and a heated discussion about gold bikinis.
Surely the posts are nothing to do with the consideration of the OP? Is this some new rule we should be made aware of?
Plus, there is already a thread on the main board about the BDS bill going through the Dáil, maybe your post in the OP would have been better posted there
Can't say I've seen it, this OP is on the Nordie reaction to that action, however if that is your opinion as a mod or collective perhaps a merge would have been more appropriate? Anywho now that we've clarified things all ye have to do is restore the OP to it's position in the NI forum and we will say no more, cheers...

NativeWildCat

I always find it amusing when bourgeois Cultural Marxists knock Jones for the turning the Frogs gay bit when he's taking that story directly from The Guardian......