The Lost Tribes Welcome The Israelite's

between the bridges

I'm trying to get into the mindset of these people. Seems a bit retarded to ban Hebrew goods while happily trading with Britoon.......
Wey hay we have a winner well done Sherlock...

from the OP
Of course the more cynical of us may wonder why Shin Flake are supporting a bill (The Control of Economic Activity (Occupied Territories) Bill 2018) that intends to ban imports from ''Occupied Territories''.
Is Mary Loo secretly supporting the building of thon wall? If not she obviously doesn't agree with the party line of the ''Narth'' being ''Occupied''... Shin Flake the party thicker than granny BtB's buckie infused champ...
NWC would ye mind explaining it to strawbs and the rest of the mod collective...

Golah veNekhar

Moi's just nat feeling the lurve here bill, do ye still have thon gold bikini...
I agree with you that at least in part Ulster Scots are descended from the ancient Israelites exiled by the Assyrians in and around 740 BC. I also really hate it when "themuns" laugh at Prods for believing such which I see as deeply tribalist. However the carry on of the DUP still remains shall we say deeply educationally challenged. I am very disappointed that they are not supporting our kinsfolk in Islamic Jihad in Palestine and Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel (I have nothing but contempt for the PLO of today) against the Turko-Slavic colonial ruling elite who most assuredly are not our kinsfolk.

Golah veNekhar

The OP raises important issues. It should not have been zooed.

NativeWildCat

Wey hay we have a winner well done Sherlock...

from the OP

NWC would ye mind explaining it to strawbs and the rest of the mod collective...
It's almost as if for these people the concept of Nationalism only exists for as they see it the lesser brown and black peoples of the world.

between the bridges

I agree with you that at least in part Ulster Scots are descended from the ancient Israelites exiled by the Assyrians in and around 740 BC. I also really hate it when "themuns" laugh at Prods for believing such which I see as deeply tribalist. However the carry on of the DUP still remains shall we say deeply educationally challenged. I am very disappointed that they are not supporting our kinsfolk in Islamic Jihad in Palestine and Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel (I have nothing but contempt for the PLO of today) against the Turko-Slavic colonial ruling elite who most assuredly are not our kinsfolk.
Pffft, Splitters...

between the bridges

The OP raises important issues. It should not have been zooed.
Indeed, moi'd start a fred on the p.ie censorship of the oppressed PUL communities freedom of speech , but they'd only ban me...

former wesleyan

This is one of those " with friends like these ......" moments, isn't it ?

Strawberry

The thread started with a post that would have been fine in an existing thread but wasn't worth a duplicate thread, then went downhill from there. I'm afraid there's nothing in here beyond the OP which is worth merging, BtB, but feel free to copy/paste your OP into the existing thread in the Foreign Affairs forum.

between the bridges

Thon powers corrupting ye strawbs...

Golah veNekhar

The thread started with a post that would have been fine in an existing thread but wasn't worth a duplicate thread, then went downhill from there. I'm afraid there's nothing in here beyond the OP which is worth merging, BtB, but feel free to copy/paste your OP into the existing thread in the Foreign Affairs forum.
Yes but the thread addressed the issue from an Ulster angle and also connected it with the partially Semitic origins of the Ulster Scots.

between the bridges

Yes but the thread addressed the issue from an Ulster angle and also connected it with the partially Semitic origins of the Ulster Scots.
The restrictions placed on the oppressed PUL communities freedom of speech on p.ie is a sinful act which will not go unnoticed by the great architect...

NativeWildCat

forum
Dictionary result for forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/Submit
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, conference, seminar, convention, colloquy, convocation, congress, rally, council, symposium, conclave, congregation, synod, diet; More
a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
NORTH AMERICAN
a court or tribunal.
(in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.
synonyms: public meeting place, public square, marketplace; agora
"every Roman town of any size had a forum and a temple"

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Could have been worse for the People of the Tundra. Fatso Netanyahu might have gone along, ensconced herself in an expensive hotel and started ordering takeaways from expensive restaurants. Charging it all to the DUP.

Golah veNekhar

Pffft, Splitters...
Islamic Jihad in Palestine are primarily based in Gaza while the Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement is based solely within the Green Line (where it is now illegal) and the indigenous Palestinian diaspora. It split from the Southern Branch over basically them being chucks.

I have actually had the immense honour of meeting the Northern Branch's leader Shaykh Raed Salah when we both lived in England. I really felt deeply that I was in the presence of one of the greatest of my kinsfolk of all time. When he was in England he was put in trial by the traitors sitting in the House of Treason by the banks of the old river for saying that some Jewish extremists used to make matzos with the blood of Christian children they either bought off the poor or even worse they ritually murdered. Jewy Jews call this the "Blood Libel" and it freaks them out more anything else.

The thing is that the absolutely amazing Jewish historian and son of an Italian Chief Rabbi Dr Ariel Toaff who is Professor of Medieval and Renaissance History at Bar Ilan University in Israel/Palestine in his master piece of historical detective work "Blood Passover" proved irrefutably that some Jewish extremists did indeed do such things. Of course the Jewy Jews went ballistic over this and he came extremely close to losing his job- in the heel of the hunt tragically he was forced to recant and suppress the book. Tragically instead of bringing up this information at the trial Shaykh Raed Salah allowed himself to be convinced by his lawyers into saying that he never said such things and that people picked him up wrong. That massively disappointed me.

Israel Shamir who after Rabbi Menacham Froman died became the most interesting living Post-Zionist has the book up on his site in English translation. I strongly recommend people read it.

http://www.israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

Golah veNekhar

This is one of those " with friends like these ......" moments, isn't it ?
The DUP may indeed be savages however they are the very model humane justice when placed next to the Zionists.

Why do you support the Zionists? Most of the time with Ulster Prods it is a simple matter of "themuns support the Palestinians so we will support the Jews" but I have a strong impression in your case that it goes far deeper than that.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The DUP may indeed be savages however they are the very model humane justice when placed next to the Zionists.

Why do you support the Zionists? Most of the time with Ulster Prods it is a simple matter of "themuns support the Palestinians so we will support the Jews" but I have a strong impression in your case that it goes far deeper than that.
shared interest in trying to legitimise land-theft.

between the bridges

Islamic Jihad in Palestine are primarily based in Gaza while the Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement is based solely within the Green Line (where it is now illegal) and the indigenous Palestinian diaspora. It split from the Southern Branch over basically them being chucks.

I have actually had the immense honour of meeting the Northern Branch's leader Shaykh Raed Salah when we both lived in England. I really felt deeply that I was in the presence of one of the greatest of my kinsfolk of all time. When he was in England he was put in trial by the traitors sitting in the House of Treason by the banks of the old river for saying that some Jewish extremists used to make matzos with the blood of Christian children they either bought off the poor or even worse they ritually murdered. Jewy Jews call this the "Blood Libel" and it freaks them out more anything else.

The thing is that the absolutely amazing Jewish historian and son of an Italian Chief Rabbi Dr Ariel Toaff who is Professor of Medieval and Renaissance History at Bar Ilan University in Israel/Palestine in his master piece of historical detective work "Blood Passover" proved irrefutably that some Jewish extremists did indeed do such things. Of course the Jewy Jews went ballistic over this and he came extremely close to losing his job- in the heel of the hunt tragically he was forced to recant and suppress the book. Tragically instead of bringing up this information at the trial Shaykh Raed Salah allowed himself to be convinced by his lawyers into saying that he never said such things and that people picked him up wrong. That massively disappointed me.

Israel Shamir who after Rabbi Menacham Froman died became the most interesting living Post-Zionist has the book up on his site in English translation. I strongly recommend people read it.

http://www.israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
Fool that moi tis, moi actually read that (your post), never again...

AhNowStop

Surely the posts are nothing to do with the consideration of the OP? Is this some new rule we should be made aware of?

Can't say I've seen it, this OP is on the Nordie reaction to that action, however if that is your opinion as a mod or collective perhaps a merge would have been more appropriate? Anywho now that we've clarified things all ye have to do is restore the OP to it's position in the NI forum and we will say no more, cheers...

ah poor baby :roflmao: