The Lost Tribes Welcome The Israelite's

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I wonder did the Israeli delegation have the Ulster Fry at breakfast. It is one of the things anthropologists have noticed about the Lost Tribe and their brethren in Israel.

Huge similarities in diet.

:)

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
*Israeli interpreter overheard whispering to his delegate* 'We think it is an early form of Hebrew but we aren't sure.'

fifilawe

BTB , your non-German is on the same scale as your Ulster-Scots/Loyalist English . Is it not Mein Kampf you tried to say ? The noun is der Kampf therefore the adjective is also masculine Mein.

Mickeymac

BTB , your non-German is on the same scale as your Ulster-Scots/Loyalist English . Is it not Mein Kampf you tried to say ? The noun is der Kampf therefore the adjective is also masculine Mein.

The Orange AH seems determined to be thread banned yet again sir/madam

SideysGhost

LOL I thought that "Lost Tribe Of Israel" gibbering raving lunacy had died and got buried last month with that demented eejit Ian Adamson.

There's nothing too Stupid or too Crazy for the inbred slack-jawed yokels of Loyal Ulster

Golah veNekhar

LOL I thought that "Lost Tribe Of Israel" gibbering raving lunacy had died and got buried last month with that demented eejit Ian Adamson.

There's nothing too Stupid or too Crazy for the inbred slack-jawed yokels of Loyal Ulster
Pound to a penny when the low intensity war was going on you did not support the PIRA.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No

Must be one of the few designated Tribes of Israel who no-one is interested in demanding 'right of return' for. One wonders why.

between the bridges

Dafuw are you gibbering on about now Taidgh, you dribbling incel lunatic?
Jaysus Syd are ye too thick to know when Bill the golden shower bikini ratio, tis back? FFS cub do try and keep up...

hollandia

It really is rude to edit a post after it has been replied to!

Anywho what ye mean when? my book has topped the the loyalist brotherhood and orangie Illuminati good reads guide for the last 3 years... look for

Moi Kamp
(The life and times of the last Emperor of the lakeland kingdom)
What does Mrs Bridges make of that? And will it get you kicked out of the lodge? Will you need to go full Carmen Miranda?

Dealing with my sexual brokenness - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

fifilawe

by my reckoning there are 12 tribes of Israel, it is just that BTB insists on the 13th.I do not recall the UlsterianProtesti tribe mentioned in the Bible.But maybe the Bible I read is not the "Real Bible".Catholics according to his ilk are reading the wrong Bible anyway.I am not a Bible reader , I leave that to people who have studied it in detail.

between the bridges

by my reckoning there are 12 tribes of Israel, it is just that BTB insists on the 13th.I do not recall the UlsterianProtesti tribe mentioned in the Bible.But maybe the Bible I read is not the "Real Bible".Catholics according to his ilk are reading the wrong Bible anyway.I am not a Bible reader , I leave that to people who have studied it in detail.
So yer informed analysis is based on the not reading the wrong biblical texts...

between the bridges

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The real Ulster Bible is kept by house-trained dinosaurs in a cave near Sammy Wilson's house. It is quite a crowded cave what with Arthur and his knights and their horses in there as well.

'It isn't a horse. It is a horsesaur'.

'Aye. Right.'

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The only religious figures I know of who like wearing orange keep pouring fuel on themselves and lighting matches. Then there are the Vietnamese Buddhists.

It isn't the luckiest of political colours.