The male's instinct to spread his genes

yosef shompeter

Fertility doctor allegedly swapped donated sperm with his own

Oh dear! I had to laugh at this one. We are so cruel. A Dutch fertility doctor (now deceased) has his former patients and their offspring up in arms as they suspect that (ahem) the offspring are his biological children.
No mention of the procedure the doctor used or whether the the lights were off.

For your entertainment only.

There was also an amusing Dutch court case back in the last millenium where the mother won compensation from a fertility clinic for giving birth to twins where one was ---[wait for it I want to be politically correct ] --- one was of white north-west European countenance and the other, ahem... could have got a job with Bob Marley's wailers band.
The judge justified the compensation with the embarassment and the malicious gossip that the plaintiff had to endure from loose-tongued neighbours.

silverharp

at least the kids should be reasonably intelligent and have a wicked sense of humour :D

silverharp

to quibble with the title, what the good doctor did wasn't a biological instinct, if that was the case every sperm bank would be erm overflowing. Lucky he is dead though, imagine the child support :shock:

Has he created a genetic time bomb?

Wascurito

at least the kids should be reasonably intelligent and have a wicked sense of humour :D
Their handwriting will be all over the place.

It's totally off topic but apparently one of the courses run by the People Formerly Known as FÁS is for "medical receptionist" and there's a whole module devoted to deciphering the doctor's handwriting.

GDPR

Dont laugh - this was pretty common before IVF clinics were brought under much stricter regulations. Similar stories regularly pop up in the US media, though nowadays they tend to be more about how the super sperm/eggs from supposed geniuses/model-lookers are in fact from some dodgy donor looking for a cheap buck.

In a couple of cases, the Polyphiloprogenitive Physician was clearly a sociopath who enjoyed duping his patients, or was utterly indifferent to cutting corners, but in others it seems like the usual false advertising or bait and switch you get in all businesses.

AFAIK, multiple ovulation can result in a woman having twins by two separate fathers, providing of course she has sex with both of them within the "window". The case I read about was a German prostitute who serviced US GIs on a very non-discriminatory basis.

fergal1790

I stopped spreading my jeans on the line when the neighbours started calling me fat-arse:lol:

Twitter
LoL
Has he created a genetic time bomb?
You may be onto something here.

Will his male offspring have a genetic propensity to fraudulently inseminate mobile breeding wombs?

The benefit of having a cuckold spend valuable resources on raising your gene product to maturity would give his genes a significant advantage. It really is a 'double-dip' (no pun intended) for the master-incubator. They paid him.

Twitter
LoL
Dont laugh - this was pretty common before IVF clinics were brought under much stricter regulations. Similar stories regularly pop up in the US media, though nowadays they tend to be more about how the super sperm/eggs from supposed geniuses/model-lookers are in fact from some dodgy donor looking for a cheap buck.

In a couple of cases, the Polyphiloprogenitive Physician was clearly a sociopath who enjoyed duping his patients, or was utterly indifferent to cutting corners, but in others it seems like the usual false advertising or bait and switch you get in all businesses.

AFAIK, multiple ovulation can result in a woman having twins by two separate fathers, providing of course she has sex with both of them within the "window". The case I read about was a German prostitute who serviced US GIs on a very non-discriminatory basis.
Don't laugh. Come on. It's very funny.

Actually, it puts me in mind of a 'shocking' statistic I couldn't be bothered researching.

Many men think erroneously that they are raising their own progeny. Cuckoo syndrome.

I find that hilarious.

General Urko

Have any of ye been up to the aul trick of pin******************************ing condoms?

New Threads

Most Replies