The Michelle Obama Stare

Horses

U.S first lady Michelle Obama and France's First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy attend a ceremony to mark the 65th anniversary of the D-Day landings in Normandy at Colleville-sur-Mer cemetery, June 6, 2009.

pete2

They call that look sullen jealousy, but why would the lovely Michelle be jealous? They seem happy enough below

pete2

Last edited:

femmefatale

Still a non-story. Is keeping some unreconstructed racists and sexists happy though, I see.

youngdan

Let's face it, she and Laura Bush are something you would not wish to wake up beside.

No like this babe, yabadabadoooo.

ThEQuill

reknaw

Does anyone remember Conrad Black, the former owner of the Torygraph titles, Spectator and hundreds of other rags, crony of Thatcher, Baron Black of Crossharbour and big-time neocon creep and know-all supreme?

Well, he made the serious mistake of stealing from the rich in the USA and is currently serving a six-year stretch in a Federal Institution for the Ethically and Morally Challenged in Florida, but still writes columns from there for various neocon publications in Canada and the USA.

He detests the Obamas and described Mrs. Obama as "callipygian", inviting his readers to "look it up". I admit that I had to, and now that I know what it means, I sure hope for his sake that none of his fellow-inmates get to thinking the same thing about him if he drops the soap in the shower.

TheEQuill: You are a complete lout to say that about Ms. Ferris. You wouldn't like it if someone said that about your daughter or sister, even if they were as beautiful as Ms. Ferris is. And swine like you are no credit to either labour or Fine Gael.

ThEQuill

Get a sense of humour :)

ThEQuill

You really should take that sand out of your Vagina.
You'd swear we were not in the Political Humour Thread??

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies