The Middle East & Trump: Nader, Kushner et al - sleazy ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Nader has a very colorful past, and his closeness to Team Trump raises concerns, he is now co-operative with Mueller

Kushner managed to get very close to the UAE pre election

Now we find Israeli authorities aiding Mueller, Erik Prince, brother of Education Secretary Betsy deVos involved as ever...he has previously downplayed his Russian connections

Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election

Mr. Zamel, the founder of Psy-Group and one of its owners, has been questioned about the August 2016 meeting by investigators for the special counsel, and at least two F.B.I. agents working on the inquiry have traveled to Israel to interview employees of the company who worked on the proposal. According to one person, the special counsel’s team has worked with the Israeli police to seize the computers of one of Mr. Zamel’s companies, which is currently in liquidation.
Zamel's previous statement downplayed his involvement:
Mueller Probe Into U.A.E. Influence Broadens

If Zamel is dirty...then that makes his Wikistrat consortium frightening, very useful for fronting stuff...

Elliott Broidy is another name to watch out for

Profile of Nader from Qatar:

Mueller probe: Who is George Nader, convicted paedophile?

Some more re Nader, who has a co-operation agreement with Mueller that gives some immunity:
Witness in Mueller Inquiry Who Advises U.A.E. Ruler Also Has Ties to Russia
For example, Mr. Nader used his longstanding ties to Kirill Dmitriev, the manager of a state-run Russian investment fund, to help set up a meeting in the Seychelles between Mr. Dmitriev and a Trump adviser days before Donald J. Trump took office.
Since then, according to people familiar with his travels, Mr. Nader has returned frequently to Russia on behalf of the Emirati government. He even had his picture taken with Mr. Putin, according to one person who has seen the photograph, although it is unclear when the picture was taken.
And of course Qatar fell out with UAE & Saudi...with Qatar now offering Kushner financing...and Qatar & Michael Cohen intersect a lot

Lastly, the Russian Jewish emigré community in the US included outright Russian assets (e.g. Tamir Sapir) as well as Maffia, this also brings into play this group: The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin ...

Cyp

Last edited:

Morgellons

So it wasn't the Russians after all?

GDPR

Nader has a very colorful past, and his closeness to Team Trump raises concerns, he is now co-operative with Mueller

Now we find Israeli authorities aiding Mueller

Cyp
This is so bizarre, its like the Saudi and Emirati princes were feuding over who had most access to their favourite western dancing boy.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
This is so bizarre, its like the Saudi and Emirati princes were feuding over who had most access to their favourite western dancing boy.
Saudi played it pretty straight, the ever bent Nader (Varys) over emphasizes his influence there, he is a creature of Mbz's ...rather I should say was as Mueller owns his butt now

Of course, it has yet to be revealed how this fits with Mueller's Rusdian aegis...you can be sure Mueller is not getting subpoenas if he can't prove the link...

Cyp

GDPR

Saudi played it pretty straight, the ever bent Nader (Varys) over emphasizes his influence there, he is a creature of Mbz's ...rather I should say was as Mueller owns his butt now

Of course, it has yet to be revealed how this fits with Mueller's Rusdian aegis...you can be sure Mueller is not getting subpoenas if he can't prove the link...

Cyp
Umm the paymasters couldnt be making it more obvious.

Mohammed bin Zayed (UAE) has been openly claiming credit for Tillersons demise because he claims he was responsible for channeling the ultimatum to Kushner through Broidy.

Basically they are taking the piss.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Umm the paymasters couldnt be making it more obvious.

Mohammed bin Zayed (UAE) has been openly claiming credit for Tillersons demise because he claims he was responsible for channeling the ultimatum to Kushner through Broidy.

Basically they are taking the piss.
The Kinahan Cartel, a Russian crime outfit are based in the UAE today

It is also a money laundering hub for them

UAE is pretty wild and wonderful ...but Mueller would need solid Russian connection

Read the article about Nader I added to the OP...

Cyp

GDPR

The Kinahan Cartel, a Russian crime outfit are based in the UAE today

It is also a money laundering hub for them

UAE is pretty wild and wonderful ...but Mueller would need solid Russian connection

Read the article about Nader I added to the OP...

Cyp
You may be missing my point. The UAE is openly, brazenly talking about giving orders to the US administration. They are not hiding it. Crown Prince Mohammed in KSA says Kushner gave him a list of US officials disloyal to Trump. Take that, UAE!

This is absolutely deliberate.

The Qataris are involved too. They couldnt wait to confirm one of their agents was at the infamous Trump Tower Dec meeting where the sale of the Rosneft shares to QIA was Okayed.

All these countries are playing their own game - forget about the Russians - they know Trump is for sale. In fact they are reminding the Russians lots of people bought or could buy him.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
You may be missing my point. The UAE is openly, brazenly talking about giving orders to the US administration. They are not hiding it. Crown Prince Mohammed in KSA says Kushner gave him a list of US officials disloyal to Trump. Take that, UAE!

This is absolutely deliberate.

The Qataris are involved too. They couldnt wait to confirm one of their agents was at the infamous Trump Tower Dec meeting where the sale of the Rosneft shares to QIA was Okayed.

All these countries are playing their own game - forget about the Russians - they know Trump is for sale. In fact they are reminding the Russians lots of people bought or could buy him.
I know all of this

The issue I am raising is that Mueller has gotten multiple subpoenas/warrants in this area

Thus there must be a Russian connection

Cyp

GDPR

I know all of this

The issue I am raising is that Mueller has gotten multiple subpoenas/warrants in this area

Thus there must be a Russian connection

Cyp
Sure, Jan.

Read my post slowly - there is always a Russian connection. However what interests me, if not you, is that the ME is playing their own games, and Trump walked into a bazaar which is far more complex and deadly than the Russian one.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Sure, Jan.

Read my post slowly - there is always a Russian connection. However what interests me, if not you, is that the ME is playing their own games, and Trump walked into a bazaar which is far more complex and deadly than the Russian one.
The Russian connection would have had to be material to collusion

Nader's colorful past clearly leaves him open to kompromat

That he is now described as having an immunity agreement with Mueller is interesting

There's a big shoe to drop here...

Cyp

GDPR

The Russian connection would have had to be material to collusion

Nader's colorful past clearly leaves him open to kompromat

That he is now described as having an immunity agreement with Mueller is interesting

There's a big shoe to drop here...

Cyp
Or to matters arising from the investigation as a whole. Very wide remit, Mueller got. It wasnt all Russia, Russia.

Nader has extensive Russian business ties, which of course means only one thing, but he was pulled in for supposedly channeling Emirati money to a Trump fundraiser.

He was present at the infamous Trump Tower Dec meeting with Kushner, Bannon and MZB, the de facto ruler of UAE, who is now openly selling Kushner out.

UAE couldnt care less.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Or to matters arising from the investigation as a whole. Very wide remit, Mueller got. It wasnt all Russia, Russia.

Nader has extensive Russian business ties, which of course means only one thing, but he was pulled in for supposedly channeling Emirati money to a Trump fundraiser.

He was present at the infamous Trump Tower Dec meeting with Kushner, Bannon and MZB, the de facto ruler of UAE, who is now openly selling Kushner out.

UAE couldnt care less.
I know Nader has Russian links in his capacity as an agent of the UAE

However Mueller's investigation is indeed about Russian interference

Given the amount of warrants/subpoenas, there must be a clear Russian tie between these affairs

Roughly speaking ... someone is the referenced articles in the OP, is in fact a Russian agent

Nader, Prince etc

Cyp

GDPR

I know Nader has Russian links in his capacity as an agent of the UAE

However Mueller's investigation is indeed about Russian interference

Given the amount of warrants/subpoenas, there must be a clear Russian tie between these affairs

Roughly speaking ... someone is the referenced articles in the OP, is in fact a Russian agent

Nader, Prince etc

Cyp
You are wrong, cyp. The investigations remit is

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. . . . .

Nader may well be a Russian agent, but he doesnt have to be for Mueller to investigate him.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
You are wrong, cyp. The investigations remit is

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. . . . .

Nader may well be a Russian agent, but he doesnt have to be for Mueller to investigate him.
It can't be incidental, that's why some Cohen stuff got ferried out to the SDNY

For Mueller to keep at this, and have an agreement with Nader, means material Russian involvement

Prince clearly has lied about his Russian links

There is something non public here, Zamal having lied to the WSJ (OP link) is interesting

Cyp

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Trump had a skeleton campaign team

Erik Prince clearly was an affiliate

High ranking Trump team members took this meeting at the height of the election (Aug 2016) at the time when their digital spend, especially on Facebook was ramping up

Team Trump were looking for a specific something

The scope/extent of Mueller's activities in the Middle East are notable:
Co-operation from the Israeli authorities
The main adviser to UAE's Mbz , George Nader, has a cooperation agreement with Mueller
The Erik Prince-UAE-Russia connections continued post election

Mueller is no novice at The Great Game, and it is clear that the CIA etc must be aiding

Kushner, who was so close to the UAE Ambassador to the US ... losing his security clearance ? Trump's eyes and ears in the Middke East badly damaged, though Jason Greenblat remains a cipher

Cyp

GDPR

It can't be incidental, that's why some Cohen stuff got ferried out to the SDNY

For Mueller to keep at this, and have an agreement with Nader, means material Russian involvement

Prince clearly has lied about his Russian links

There is something non public here, Zamal having lied to the WSJ (OP link) is interesting

Cyp
I am not saying it isnt, I am saying in strict legal terms it doesnt have to be! *Smacks head off wall* It is illegal for any foreign govt to be involved in electoral interference in the US, not just Russia. Mueller cannot ignore other countries and is not mandated to do so.

Nadar is giving evidence to Mueller about Eric Princes back-channel to Russia at the Seychelles meeting. Prince testified to Congress that happened, but was totally unplanned. Nadar is saying the opposite.

PC Principle

Now we find Israeli authorities aiding Mueller, Erik Prince, brother of Education Secretary Betsy deVos involved as ever...he has previously downplayed his Russian connections

Zamel's previous statement downplayed his involvement:
Mueller Probe Into U.A.E. Influence Broadens

If Zamel is dirty...then that makes his Wikistrat consortium frightening, very useful for fronting stuff...

Profile of Nader from Qatar:

Mueller probe: Who is George Nader, convicted paedophile?

Some more re Nader, who has a co-operation agreement with Mueller that gives some immunity:
Witness in Mueller Inquiry Who Advises U.A.E. Ruler Also Has Ties to Russia

And of course Qatar fell out with UAE & Saudi...with Qatar now offering Kushner financing...and Qatar & Michael Cohen intersect a lot

Lastly, the Russian Jewish emigré community in the US included outright Russian assets (e.g. Tamir Sapir) as well as Maffia, this also brings into play this group: The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin ...

Cyp
One huge Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnn.

You nutters are even more wrong than a stopped clock each day.

Not starting to think ya’ll might be a little bit thick?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies