The moon landing/s. Fact or fiction

derryman

I came across this video by accident. Now I have never doubted the moon landings, sure didn't I and my parents travel 10 mile in the ould Vauxhall
Waverly, or was it the Austin 10 to watch it on my father's aunts television. So I am not interested in being called a conspiracy theorist or any other names. What I would like is for those with the real knowledge to rebut each of the points this fine gentleman has made. Would aluminium be sufficient to protect from the radiation or is the radiation a real threat at all? Does it get that hot in the outer atmosphere ? And if it does why did the glass and metals not melt?
Let's try to supply information not insults.

https://youtu.be/DpPMoIv1lxI

gerhard dengler

I'll have to watch that video, but I believe that the moon landings happened.

A couple of points, apparently we have the technology now to closely observe the moons surface from earth and using this technology you can still see the lunar modules used during the landings.

One other point, if the Americans didn't walk on the moon, what is preventing the Russians or the Chinese from landing their astronauts on the moon?

I'll watch that video though

derryman

A couple of points, apparently we have the technology now to closely observe the moons surface from earth and using this technology you can still see the lunar modules used during the landings.

One other point, if the Americans didn't walk on the moon, what is preventing the Russians or the Chinese from landing their astronauts on the moon?

I don't get your meaning 're the Russians and Chinese. If the Americans didn't it may be for the same reasons the Russians and Chinese can't either.

silverharp

normally the conspiracy theories introduce bogus "facts" which just arent true like all the nonsense about camera angles and shadows etc.

firefly123

I came across this video by accident. Now I have never doubted the moon landings, sure didn't I and my parents travel 10 mile in the ould Vauxhall
Waverly, or was it the Austin 10 to watch it on my father's aunts television. So I am not interested in being called a conspiracy theorist or any other names. What I would like is for those with the real knowledge to rebut each of the points this fine gentleman has made. Would aluminium be sufficient to protect from the radiation or is the radiation a real threat at all? Does it get that hot in the outer atmosphere ? And if it does why did the glass and metals not melt?

the van Allen belt is dangerous if you hang around.
if you wizz through it like the Apollo astronauts did it's fine

CookieMonster

Oh FFS.

gerhard dengler

I don't get your meaning 're the Russians and Chinese. If the Americans didn't it may be for the same reasons the Russians and Chinese can't either.
Let's say the Americans didn't get the moon, why would the other nations in the space race not still try to land a person on the moon? Why give up? The kudos of landing on the moon first, would be difficult to resist.

PBP voter

I won't make up my mind till I hear what Rashers has to say on the issue.

It won't surprise me if it was some sort of Zionist conspiracy.

Trampas

The Moon is moving away from Earth at a rate of a few centimetres per annum. How do we know ? Well from time to time NASA fires a laser at a mirror on the Moon. I wonder who put it there.

DeBanksofDeLee

Spot on that's the a very valid point, do people honestly think if USA had faked the moon landings that the Russian's wouldn't of hung them out to dry? The Russians were watching and monitoring Nasas every move in regards to the moon landings and if the US hadn't succeeded the Russians would've exposed the truth with glee.

Man or Mouse

Do I need a tinfoil hat to post on this thread?

Fritzbox

Spot on that's the a very valid point, do people honestly think if USA had faked the moon landings that the Russian's wouldn't of hung them out to dry? The Russians were watching and monitoring Nasas every move in regards to the moon landings and if the US hadn't succeeded the Russians would've exposed the truth with glee.
Russians themselves tried to go to the moon - and failed.

che schifo

The Moon is moving away from Earth at a rate of a few centimetres per annum. How do we know ? Well from time to time NASA fires a laser at a mirror on the Moon. I wonder who put it there.

shoneen

The fact that no one of the many 1000s who worked on the project has come out and said it was faked, should be evidence enough.

CookieMonster

I think gay marriage is legal on the moon, Cooks - might be worth considering if you're looking for something different.:lol:
You're so consumed by homophobia you're bring it unto a thread questioning the moon landing?

You sad f*ck.

New Threads

Most Replies