The murder of Garda Golden--we need answers.

loner

Watched Gerry Adams raising this matter in the Dail today. Reminded me of the many other Gardai that his "comrades in arms" had murdered in their quest for a united Ireland but shure this wouldnt bother Gerry too much--it was in such a great cause.
Nonetheless I was very disturbed by the Taoiseachs reply.
How long are we going to have to wait for this matter to be resolved---there is a huge cloud over many aspects of this case. However adequate time has passed since the murder for the various Garda agencies to have come up with answers.
There is a smell about this issue that cannot be allowed to linger--not to satisfy Adams and his ilk but to give some solace to the young lady who was brutally shot and to the family of the unfortunate member of the Garda involved in helping her.

blinding

If you can't Bash the Shinners with it then don't be to hopeful ........

Fflab are much more concerned about this kind of thing when it gives an opportunity to bash Shinners..........

offalypat

Watched Gerry Adams raising this matter in the Dail today. Reminded me of the many other Gardai that his "comrades in arms" had murdered in their quest for a united Ireland but shure this wouldnt bother Gerry too much--it was in such a great cause.
How long are we going to have to wait for this matter to be resolved---there is a huge cloud over many aspects of this case. However adequate time has passed since the murder for the various Garda agencies to have come up with answers.
There is a smell about this issue that cannot be allowed to linger--not to satisfy Adams and his ilk but to give some solace to the young lady who was brutally shot and to the family of the unfortunate member of the Garda involved in helping her.
i dont see fianna fail too bothered about garda tony golden and just because gerry adams wants something done about you jump on your anti sinn fein ira horse remember all the garda killed in this state werent killed by the ira but the likes of yourself and your ilk dont like to talk about that.

loner

i dont see fianna fail too bothered about garda tony golden and just because gerry adams wants something done about you jump on your anti sinn fein ira horse remember all the garda killed in this state werent killed by the ira but the likes of yourself and your ilk dont like to talk about that.
Poor Pat--why am I not surprised by your response?

Congalltee

What's this thread about? It's hard to get past the partisan and irrelevant condemnation of the TD raising it in the national parliament.

commonman

The man that done the killing should have been in jail.then you have to asked why he was not in jail, maybe its more of it has nothing to do with me from the people high up the food chain in the Garda.

offalypat

Poor Pat--why am I not surprised by your response?
because i am on the side of the fence that likes justice for all with equal rights just like gerry adams.he was on the side of the catholics in the north and had the guts to stand up for them dont for one minute think that during the troubles that all the gardai down here were saints quite the opposite in fact a lot of them were down right dirty scum bags that joined the force because they came from the same families that stood by while just over 1500 rebels in this country tried to get rid of the english from this little country and now the same scum bags are the same ones that every easter beat their chests and celebrat the easter rising every year.

LISTOWEL MAN

Gardaí murdered by IRA and IRA wannabes
----------------------------------------------------
Tony Golden
Adrian Donohoe
Jerry McCabe
Patrick Morrissey
Frank Hand
Gary Sheehan
Seamus Quaid
Henry Byrne
Richard Fallon
John F. Morley
Michael Clerkin
Samuel Donegan
Thomas O'Driscoll
Denis O'Brien
Richard Hyland
Patrick McKeown
John Roche
John Curtin
James Fitzsimons
Hugh Ward
Henry Phelan

im axeled

it sure looks as if every cop murdered, was at the behest of the provos, can you make that stick

offalypat

Gardaí murdered by IRA and IRA wannabes
----------------------------------------------------
Tony Golden
Adrian Donohoe
Jerry McCabe
Patrick Morrissey
Frank Hand
Gary Sheehan
Seamus Quaid
Henry Byrne
Richard Fallon
John F. Morley
Michael Clerkin
Samuel Donegan
Thomas O'Driscoll
Denis O'Brien
Richard Hyland
Patrick McKeown
John Roche
John Curtin
James Fitzsimons
Hugh Ward
Henry Phelan
tony golden was not murdered by the ira his murder was caused by the neglect of the gardai the man that shot him never admitted to being a member of the ira but was charged as a member anyway because the gardai says he was.. are you aware how many members were in the ira it would suprise you how little members there were.

loner

because i am on the side of the fence that likes justice for all with equal rights just like gerry adams.he was on the side of the catholics in the north and had the guts to stand up for them dont for one minute think that during the troubles that all the gardai down here were saints quite the opposite in fact a lot of them were down right dirty scum bags that joined the force because they came from the same families that stood by while just over 1500 rebels in this country tried to get rid of the english from this little country and now the same scum bags are the same ones that every easter beat their chests and celebrat the easter rising every year.
A most becoming answer from you--

offalypat

if you have information on the IRA i strongly urge to .. keep it to yourself

you don't want to end up like Eamon Collins
or michael collins for that matter the english couldnt get him but his own two faced countrymen sure as hell did.

LISTOWEL MAN

gerry adams had the guts to stand up for them

dont for one minute think that during the troubles that all the gardai down here were saints quite the opposite in fact a lot of them were down right dirty scum bags
its a pity Gerry safe house Adams didnt "stand up" for IRA victims

i suppose the IRA were all gentlemen

LISTOWEL MAN

What's this thread about? It's hard to get past the partisan and irrelevant condemnation of the TD raising it in the national parliament.
the human sewage who murdered Garda Jerry McCabe got a round of applause at the SF ard fheis

offalypat

its a pity Gerry safe house Adams didnt "stand up" for IRA victims

i suppose the IRA were all gentlemen
no they were not all gentlemen and they didnt need to be it was fight fire with fire situation that adams and his friends were forced into.

JCR

Don't mind Gerry. He's having ye all on. He's just trying to deflect attention away from his band of merry men, the waterboys.

loner

no they were not all gentlemen and they didnt need to be it was fight fire with fire situation that adams and his friends were forced into.
So that required the murder of members of the Gardai

offalypat

the human sewage who murdered Garda Jerry McCabe got a round of applause at the SF ard fheis
how many young innocent men got the shyte kicked out of them in garda stations all around this country and some of them didnt come out alive and you want to talk about human sewage a lot of the gardai in this contry were just that.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies