• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The never ending hypocrisy of SF

bang bang

Can anyone tell me was Kevin McKenna given the same epitaph as Martin McGuinness

Óglach (Martin McGuinness), Óglaigh na hÉireann

Graveside oration for an ex IRA chief given, again, by someone who was never in the IRA
You're obsessed, move on with the majority of us. If you need to speak to someone there are plenty of good therapists available.

bang bang

You're one sick puppy Butcher Boy, are you spanking the monkey to your Lenny Murphy poster
w
You're one sick puppy Butcher Boy, are you still spanking the monkey to your Lenny Murphy poster. Remind us all again is it Lenny or paratrooper F who is your favourite "soldier". You twisted sick individual.

bang bang

And of course you would know - A member of SF puts a piece on the official website in which he says Venezuela is in Uruguay - not as funny as Booby Sands, I grant you, but funny nonetheless
You're one sick puppy, mind you're not the only one on here. I'll give you the same advice I gave the others, leave the bitterness and hatred of the past behind and come into the light with the vast majority of us. You'll feel better and it should improve your mental health.

RasherHash

Meanwhile, back on the thread, the point I am making is that there is no concern for the victims of IRA violence to the point that SF demand that charges be dropped for one of their own. The relatives of those alleged to have been killed by Downey have the same sense of loss as the alleged victims of Soldier F. Pure hypocrisy. I get the point about Doherty having nothing to worry about in Donegal but his actions have been seen by voters throughout the ROI by people who may have thought it wrong to campaign in this manner.

His latest statement that the killers of Lyra McKee BESMIRCH THE NAME OF THE IRA shows how he sees the IRA as some sort of noble organisation rather than the organisation which killed more than a THOUSAND PEOPLE.
1000 is nothing, most armies nearby have killed millions.

Irish rebellions are usually very sparing of human life.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

You're obsessed, move on with the majority of us. If you need to speak to someone there are plenty of good therapists available.
Not obsessed at all - your pathetic posts only insult but never actually answer questions - telling me to move on WITH THE MAJORITY OF US IS FUNNY . Since when did you take it upon yourself to represent the MAJORITY .

You're one sick puppy, mind you're not the only one on here. I'll give you the same advice I gave the others, leave the bitterness and hatred of the past behind and come into the light with the vast majority of us. You'll feel better and it should improve your mental health.
Again with the insults - I have no hate or bitterness but the day you represent the MAJORITY will be a sad one

bang bang

Again with the insults - I have no hate or bitterness but the day you represent the MAJORITY will be a sad one
The vast majority of us support the GFA and have moved on, there are some on here yourself included who don't seem to realise the PIRA have left the pitch, and
whose bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community in general and Republicans in particular doesn't allow for rational thinking. Some of the language used, scum, human sewage etc to describe the aforementioned says more about yourself and your fellow travellers than about anybody else.

The vast majority of us support the GFA and have moved on, there are some on here yourself included who don't seem to realise the PIRA have left the pitch, and
whose bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community in general and Republicans in particular doesn't allow for rational thinking. Some of the language used, scum, human sewage etc to describe the aforementioned says more about yourself and your fellow travellers than about anybody else.
Please show me where I have used the words scum or human sewage. By your logic all discourse or debate regarding SF must not be critical.

If you actually read the OP, this thread is about SF hypocrisy and has nothing to do with support for the GFA. I support the GFA. This thread is not about the IRA. It is about SF hypocrisy. When it comes to legacy issues SF ask people to move on when it comes to the IRA killings, they say the opposite in relation to Loyalist killings.

Before you answer I fully condemn the DUP for their stance in relation to these issues.

I do not have what you call a Bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community and Republicans in particular. How you came to this conclusion is beyond me

Last edited:

He obviously refuses to accept the fact that armies kill more innocents than serial killers.👍
No. Simply highlighting the fact that posters like you regularly point out that the British Army have killed more people than the IRA in response to any criticism of the IRA. I was highlighting the nonsense of this. Of course the British army killed more people (millions) than the IRA . This is used to defend the actions of the IRA claiming they didn't kill as many people as the British army.

The analogy obviously went over your head

Mickeymac

No. Simply highlighting the fact that posters like you regularly point out that the British Army have killed more people than the IRA in response to any criticism of the IRA. I was highlighting the nonsense of this. Of course the British army killed more people (millions) than the IRA . This is used to defend the actions of the IRA claiming they didn't kill as many people as the British army.

The analogy obviously went over your head

Man up ffs and admit how stupid you sound pal, it was you who brought the two British serial killers (West and Shipman) onto the thread.

Your false equivilantence in such discussions appear to know no bounds.

Mickeymac

Not obsessed at all - your pathetic posts only insult but never actually answer questions - telling me to move on WITH THE MAJORITY OF US IS FUNNY . Since when did you take it upon yourself to represent the MAJORITY .

When you do decide to eventually move on, you had better make it very quick otherwise you will be left too far behind us to catch up. 😂

bang bang

Please show me where I have used the words scum or human sewage. By your logic all discourse or debate regarding SF must not be critical.

If you actually read the OP, this thread is about SF hypocrisy and has nothing to do with support for the GFA. I support the GFA. This thread is not about the IRA. It is about SF hypocrisy. When it comes to legacy issues SF ask people to move on when it comes to the IRA killings, they say the opposite in relation to Loyalist killings.

Before you answer I fully condemn the DUP for their stance in relation to these issues.

I do not have what you call a Bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community and Republicans in particular. How you came to this conclusion is beyond me
I haven't the time or the inclination to troll through your posts, I did think you referred to northern nationalists as scum, if I'm mistaken in this I apologise. You do however along with your pal, the disturbed Listowel Man seem to find the deaths of the hunger strikers a source of much amusement. Perhaps you can explain this rather sick attitude to what was a sad and difficult time in our country's history. I came to my conclusion about your attitude to the nationalist community from your posting history. I hope I am wrong on this and stand to be corrected.

midlander12

Two SF TD's (Doherty and O'Brien) were among just 6 who were fined allowances last year for falling under a threshold of 120 days' attendance at the Dail. The others were all far left types or Indos like Gino Kenny, Mick Barry, Pringle and Harty.

It seems remarkable that a party finance spokesman would be in such a position - of course they may have been a family illness or crisis we are not aware of, as comment has not been forthcoming so far it seems.

Last edited:

True, but with ADM and similar posters their blind hatred of Republicans in general and SF in particular doesn't allow for rational thought.
Because ADM and a few others on this site are obsessed with and have a deep hatred for SF and also for the six county nationalist community. It is a strange phenomenon indeed to side with foreign occupiers who have killed many of their countrymen, maybe one of them would like to explain. You know who you are.
You're easily amused, then again the ignorant usually are.
I haven't the time or the inclination to troll through your posts, I did think you referred to northern nationalists as scum, if I'm mistaken in this I apologise. You do however along with your pal, the disturbed Listowel Man seem to find the deaths of the hunger strikers a source of much amusement. Perhaps you can explain this rather sick attitude to what was a sad and difficult time in our country's history. I came to my conclusion about your attitude to the nationalist community from your posting history. I hope I am wrong on this and stand to be corrected.
Your posts from this thread alone - nothing but insults - you then accuse me in the wrong for something you thought I said - you obviously didn't check if I said these things and now you say you are not going to troll(sic) through my posts to check - good idea to check these things before you post accusations

You said
"I came to my conclusion about your attitude to the nationalist community from your posting history"

I can assure you that you are wrong - this thread is about SF hypocrisy - it seems that any criticism of SF means that I have a bitter hatred of nationalists and Republicans

You said that I
"seem to find the deaths of the hunger strikers a source of much amusement."

You may be able to tell me how you come to this conclusion or is it something you thought I said

PS. I can guarantee you that I am no pal of Listowel Man

bang bang

Your posts from this thread alone - nothing but insults - you then accuse me in the wrong for something you thought I said - you obviously didn't check if I said these things and now you say you are not going to troll(sic) through my posts to check - good idea to check these things before you post accusations

You said
"I came to my conclusion about your attitude to the nationalist community from your posting history"

I can assure you that you are wrong - this thread is about SF hypocrisy - it seems that any criticism of SF means that I have a bitter hatred of nationalists and Republicans

You said that I
"seem to find the deaths of the hunger strikers a source of much amusement."

You may be able to tell me how you come to this conclusion or is it something you thought I said

PS. I can guarantee you that I am no pal of Listowel Man
I have news for you, I am at times critical of SF myself. Also every political party indulges in hypocrisy. Now I am going to eat humble pie and admit that I falsely accused you of finding the deaths of the hunger strikers amusing,it was in fact the disturbed Listowel Man.

I have news for you, I am at times critical of SF myself. Also every political party indulges in hypocrisy. Now I am going to eat humble pie and admit that I falsely accused you of finding the deaths of the hunger strikers amusing,it was in fact the disturbed Listowel Man.
Accept your apology but you have also insulted me in every reply you have made to my posts saying that I have mental health issues. I don't mind a bit of banter but insults about mental health are a step too far in my opinion

My "blind hatred of Republicans in general and SF in particular doesn't allow for rational thought"

"Because ADM and a few others on this site are obsessed with and have a deep hatred for SF and also for the six county nationalist community"

"You're easily amused, then again the ignorant usually are"

"If you need to speak to someone there are plenty of good therapists available"

"You're one sick puppy, mind you're not the only one on here. I'll give you the same advice I gave the others, leave the bitterness and hatred of the past behind and come into the light with the vast majority of us. You'll feel better and it should improve your mental health."

"whose bitter hatred of the six county nationalist community in general and Republicans in particular doesn't allow for rational thinking. Some of the language used, scum, human sewage etc to describe the aforementioned says more about yourself and your fellow travellers than about anybody else"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies