The never ending hypocrisy of SF

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Asking the same question to two contributors on an anonymous message board is the ultimate trollism, most posters, I believe are aware of that, bar you, so it seems.
I will explain this one last time - TB put up a post - I replied with a question in relation to that post - you then referred to that post with this comment:

I was merely side splitting when you asked TB for evidence something most political observers accept as common knowledge, anyways..... keep enjoying your compulsive obsession with SF thank you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you are going to insult me for questioning a post then your notion that I cannot ask you about that post is absurd.

As far as insults go you have outdone yourself - Trolling on social media has resulted in people committing suicide and I have never engaged in it - your claim that I have committed the act of "ULTIMATE TROLLISM" is a despicable insult and is unacceptable - you are accusing me of behaviour which has been shown to drive people to take their own lives

Mickeymac

I will explain this one last time - TB put up a post - I replied with a question in relation to that post - you then referred to that post with this comment:

I was merely side splitting when you asked TB for evidence something most political observers accept as common knowledge, anyways..... keep enjoying your compulsive obsession with SF thank you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you are going to insult me for questioning a post then your notion that I cannot ask you about that post is absurd.

As far as insults go you have outdone yourself - Trolling on social media has resulted in people committing suicide and I have never engaged in it - your claim that I have committed the act of "ULTIMATE TROLLISM" is a despicable insult and is unacceptable - you are accusing me of behaviour which has been shown to drive people to take their own lives

Less of the stupid dramatist pal, just wise up and cease those senseless obsessiveness threads aimed at one particular political party.

Mickeymac

1) If you look at the top of the page it says SINN FEIN - I criticise SF as their particular brand of hypocrisy is despicable as it relates to victims of the IRA and the cover up of Child Rape - I have been asked several times why I do not condemn the DUP for their hypocrisy - I have replied with unqualified condemnation of the same behaviour from the DUP

2) So you choose which questions are worthy of a response - its a simple ploy to deflect any question by insulting the person asking the question

3) Please show me where I have insulted you -
You claim the following:

"I am very well read up on conflict on the North and have researched using those involved from all protaganists"

This sentence does not make any sense. Read it again. Anyone can claim that they have researched and are "very well read up on" these issues.

4) You claim I am making no sense - that is your opinion which you are entitled to - I am also entitled to an opinion - you seem to believe that your research has endowed you with some sort of infallibility in relation to NI. and that you are right and those who disagree with you are wrong - if you have carried out research you will have found that there are very few absolutes

5) So when you are insulted you respond in kind like any normal person - please show me where I have insulted you - these are the insults you have posted about me:

Man up ffs and admit how stupid you sound pal

When you do decide to eventually move on, you had better make it very quick otherwise you will be left too far behind us to catch up. πŸ˜‚

Oh Boy, unbelievable. πŸ˜‚

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekesvBr2O1r378hao1_500.gif

No point recommending reading up to you as you are more likely to need a one to one private teacher.πŸ˜‚

I have repeatedly told you to learn and read up before coming on here, no way am I taking time out to educate you for free pal.

Your question in the first paragraph is proof of your ignorance and only you can fix that.

got more sense and less twisting from stupidityforthepeople, remember him
Seems your obsession with SF is truly insatiable

OH BOY, mama troll has come along to protect her calf 🀣

6) I am not obsessed with nonsense - just another insult from you

You make no sense, only deflection from stuff you probably now regret.
Pathetic really.

Less of the stupid dramatist pal, just wise up and cease those senseless obsessiveness threads aimed at one particular political party.
Again, I am not your pal. Insults are all you are capable of. You have accused me of insulting you. I have asked you where I have insulted you. If you are going to make such accusations then you should be able to back them up.

You make no sense, only deflection from stuff you probably now regret.
Pathetic really.
Don’t regret anything I have posted. Again with insults. Not one single cogent argument from you. Just abuse.

As for making no sense, another insult from the poster who said the following:

β€œI am very well read up on conflict on the North and have researched using those involved from all protaganists.”

McTell

Twitter
No
One of the protagonists was the "army council" that was also somehow the legitimate "government of ireland", that levied a war in our names and is still honoured by SF TDs at various rallies.

A member was charged with sex abuse of a child, was extradited with the usual cost and delay, was given bail, and has now done a runner.

It would be great for SF to express its outrage and help track this guy down. That way SF can be seen to want to protect the weak over its own.

One of the protagonists was the "army council" that was also somehow the legitimate "government of ireland", that levied a war in our names and is still honoured by SF TDs at various rallies.

A member was charged with sex abuse of a child, was extradited with the usual cost and delay, was given bail, and has now done a runner.

It would be great for SF to express its outrage and help track this guy down. That way SF can be seen to want to protect the weak over its own.
Won’t hold my breath - their first response to allegations made by Paudie McGahon, for which a man was convicted, shows what they think of victims of IRA paedophiles.

: "Another load of rubbish on spotlight tonight. Joint Indo bluesh... production".

McTell

Twitter
No
Won’t hold my breath - their first response to allegations made by Paudie McGahon, for which a man was convicted, shows what they think of victims of IRA paedophiles.

: "Another load of rubbish on spotlight tonight. Joint Indo bluesh... production".

It's not about indo bluesh... it's about sex abuse of a child and skipping the country.

If a FF/FG/Lab guy (or gal) did the same I would be just as annoyed.

SF sells itself as the party of the weak and voiceless, but when someone else finds a voice they seem to suit themselves. Same as FF/FG/Lab - same old same old. Prove us wrong and earn a few brownie points.

offalypat

there were an awful lot of leaders of the provos if you believed half of the stories put out there i dont think the provos would be that silly to let everyone know who their real leaders were/are.

davidcameron

It's not about indo bluesh... it's about sex abuse of a child and skipping the country.

SF sells itself as the party of the weak and voiceless, but when someone else finds a voice they seem to suit themselves. Same as FF/FG/Lab - same old same old. Prove us wrong and earn a few brownie points.
Here's an article from 2006.

The Special Criminal Court in Dublin yesterday cancelled an eight-year- old warrant for arrest on a charge of IRA membership The warrant had been there for eight years and was cancelled following an application by the DPP at an unscheduled sitting.

The warrant was issued in 1998 for the arrest of Gerard "Dickie" O'Neill, a native of Belfast, with an address at Cushlawn Park, Tallaght, on a charge of IRA membership on July 12, 1997 of an unlawful organisation, styling itself the Irish Republican Army, otherwise Oglaigh na hEireann, otherwise the IRA, on July 12, 1997.

If the old warrant had been executed, the main plank of the case against O'Neill would have been the evidence of a garda chief superintendent.

But he has retired from the force since the warrant was issued.

Ardillaun

So is this individual’s name not available for legal reasons?

Mickeymac

What has a 68 year old veteran IRA volunteer got to do with SF, who have only been fighting elections as a political party in NI since the mid eighties........are you simply just another obsessive?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The "indo bluesh" reference was in a Tweet from a member of SF -
"Another load of rubbish on spotlight tonight. Joint Indo bluesh... production"

- if Mickeymac tells you that you are obsessed you must be doing something right

McTell

Twitter
No
What has a 68 year old veteran IRA volunteer got to do with SF, who have only been fighting elections as a political party in NI since the mid eighties........are you simply just another obsessive?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

SF like to pretend they have been going since 1907, if you hadn't noticed. They are the one true party that all the lesser breed money grubbers have left.

Of course this guy who skipped bail might not be a member, but it's a fair bet that they know where he is, or where he isn't. You'd think they would at least express their concern?

Mickeymac

SF like to pretend they have been going since 1907, if you hadn't noticed. They are the one true party that all the lesser breed money grubbers have left.

Of course this guy who skipped bail might not be a member, but it's a fair bet that they know where he is, or where he isn't. You'd think they would at least express their concern?

Plenty of the usual supposition we are used to here from our resident obsessives.

For Heaven's sake man, wise up and try at least to be fair and balanced when discussing politics in such a deeply divided society.

McTell

Twitter
No
Plenty of the usual supposition we are used to here from our resident obsessives.

For Heaven's sake man, wise up and try at least to be fair and balanced when discussing politics in such a deeply divided society.

What keeps them divided up north but the likes of SF? There's no margin in it.

But it's like - you've got a big drum - we've got a big drum. You've got flags - we've got flags. Pathetic.

Anyone who wants a united ireland has to speak for the whole island, not just the poorer unluckier less-educated part.

Mickeymac

What keeps them divided up north but the likes of SF? There's no margin in it.

But it's like - you've got a big drum - we've got a big drum. You've got flags - we've got flags. Pathetic.

Anyone who wants a united ireland has to speak for the whole island, not just the poorer unluckier less-educated part.

I got to admit, have read worse cluelessness from the clueless.πŸ˜‚

Frank Miller

When I see "pal" being used bya Shinner I immediately think of some fat fool outside the G.P.O. pretending to be a hard man by wearing sunglasses and a black beret

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies