The new @POTUS twitter account thread ..

robut

Well Guys,

If the recent past is anything to go by this account is going to be where its at going forward??

https://twitter.com/POTUS

At the moment its got ZERO tweets, not long now :D

NYCKY

I think Trump indicated that he would keep his own one.

I hope they are both shut down.

GDPR

He cant resist his 3 am toilet tweets.

Discretion and Donald Trump? What planet?

ne0ica

I think Trump indicated that he would keep his own one.

I hope they are both shut down.
Everyone says that but his twitter account is a lot more entertaining that the Obama cursing to himself in private.

robut

Take your screen shot of that empty account while you can .. might be worth a few quid at some point :D

ger12

ger12

I would prefer that President Trump focus on running the country and not tweeting about every slight, perceived or otherwise.
Judging by the speech he just gave, he seems to think he's still running.

petaljam

I would prefer that President Trump focus on running the country and not tweeting about every slight, perceived or otherwise.
Ah come on, you don't think he's interested in actually running the country do you? Way too boring!
Tweeting's far better fun and gets far more attention from everyone as well. :lol:

NYCKY

Ah come on, you don't think he's interested in actually running the country do you? Way too boring!
Tweeting's far better fun and gets far more attention from everyone as well. :lol:
Let's hope no celebrities criticize his inauguration speech.

petaljam

Let's hope no celebrities criticize his inauguration speech.
Gosh yeah can you imagine, he'd probably get no sleep tonight at all! And who knows where that could lead tomorrow morning when he has to start dealing with Stuff. It could be WW3 before Sunday. :shock2:

Dame_Enda

On LGBT issues I'm waiting to see what he does to the Obama executive order that banned federal contractors from discrimination against lgbt and to the part of the ACA that bans health insurance companies from.anti lgbt discrimination.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies