The Nolan show : Question

McSlaggart

Does anyone know why todays show with Leo Varakar is not available to listen again

AhNowStop

Does anyone know why todays show with Leo Varakar is not available to listen again
you can normally listen to them as soon as the radio show has finished .. sometimes there is a delay but not usually as long as this !!

theloner

He already replayed a 10 minute section of his show, 5 minutes after doing it live - to prove the most childish of points. It was pretty fecking cringe-worthy from all quarters today. You'd get more sense and debate in here.

between the bridges

He already replayed a 10 minute section of his show, 5 minutes after doing it live - to prove the most childish of points. It was pretty fecking cringe-worthy from all quarters today. You'd get more sense and debate in here.
For some reason some think Nolans NI's Jeremy Paxman, moithinks he's our Jeremy kyle...

michael-mcivor

What’s the crack with those pictures of Nolan being caught tied up in a male strip show joint in America-he threatened to sue half of Facebook-Twitter who put those pictures of him up and threatened even those who liked those posts- haven’t heard of any court cases yet-

Strawberry

He was tied up???

I think we'd all figured out that he's gay, didn't realise he was into bondage though.

theloner

What’s the crack with those pictures of Nolan being caught tied up in a male strip show joint in America-he threatened to sue half of Facebook-Twitter who put those pictures of him up and threatened even those who liked those posts- haven’t heard of any court cases yet-
He was tied up???

I think we'd all figured out that he's gay, didn't realise he was into bondage though.
Some w*nker manipulated images of him from his TV show over 100000 unfortunates had already seen on BBC. He is a big child - having to hold his ma's hand at every hand's turn. And he does use people to boost ratings etc. and he'd try the patience of a saint, but I don't get the deep down personal hatred of him.

On yesterday's show he was very uncomfortable with people coming on bringing a few truths to Austin Stack - uncomfortable because he planned it, it was awkward but he absolutely knew what he was setting up by bringing on Stack and letting silver haired republicans challenge him live on air.

All being said, he's a clown, but not an evil clown. Just a good old fashioned selfish clown who knows how to make himself a few quid with people affected by the Troubles.

death or glory

Some w*nker manipulated images of him from his TV show over 100000 unfortunates had already seen on BBC. He is a big child - having to hold his ma's hand at every hand's turn. And he does use people to boost ratings etc. and he'd try the patience of a saint, but I don't get the deep down personal hatred of him.

On yesterday's show he was very uncomfortable with people coming on bringing a few truths to Austin Stack, it was awkward but he absolutely knew what he was setting up by bringing on Stack and letting silver haired republicans challenge him live on air.

All being said, he's a clown, but not an evil clown. Just a good old fashioned selfish clown who knows how to make himself a few quid with people affected by the Troubles.
But he did have a super injunction out to stop people revealing his gay lover.

ANd he is very annoying and talks over people, and thinks his opinion is right and if they don't appear on his show he rants on about it as if its life or death.

Strawberry

But he did have a super injunction out to stop people revealing his gay lover.

ANd he is very annoying and talks over people, and thinks his opinion is right and if they don't appear on his show he rants on about it as if its life or death.
I don't blame him for that. Nolan may be a public figure but his other half presumably isn't, and is entitled to privacy.

michael-mcivor

He was tied up???

He seemed to love being in bondage and getting the whip from a man- thought those pictures would have been on here a while back-

death or glory

I don't blame him for that. Nolan may be a public figure but his other half presumably isn't, and is entitled to privacy.
A public figure, was meant to be a weather man.

Strawberry

A public figure, was meant to be a weather man.
I don't think reading the weather for a living makes you fair game for your private life to be splashed all over the tabloids. Nolan, maybe, given that he makes his living from other peoples' life stories but a weather man, no.

between the bridges

I don't think reading the weather for a living makes you fair game for your private life to be splashed all over the tabloids. Nolan, maybe, given that he makes his living from other peoples' life stories but a weather man, no.
Nat that moi disagrees with ye, but tis the modern world and in many ways an extension of the auld gossip over the fence...

AhNowStop

For some reason some think Nolans NI's Jeremy Paxman, moithinks he's our Jeremy kyle...
Ach look, beneath the bridges has fell out with Nolan now too ... Snarlene must have got to him :shock:

He’s on your side and yez still hate him :lol: .. you crackpots are hilarious

Popular Threads

Most Replies