• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

The nose-in-trough thread :)

Lain2016

I think at this stage in our economic "journey" :) we should have a thread dedicated to our "high rolling" (aka theiving scumbag) banksters and politicians etc...

Perhaps I'll start :)

Exhibit A: Ho Chi Quinn who this morning told us he is unable to do anything about those hacks like himself who will retire to humungous pensions of €3-4 million after a "career" of decades nosy-in-troughy...

He was first elected a Labour Party TD for Dublin South–East at the 1977 general election. Quinn was at this time quite associated with environmental issues being the first professional architect and town planner ever elected to the Dáil. He served as environment spokesperson for the Labour Party and was very close to the party leader, Frank Cluskey, whom he had voted for in the leadership contest of 1977. He lost his seat at the 1981 general election and was elected to the 15th Seanad on the Industrial and Commercial Panel. He was re-elected as TD at the February 1982 general election and has retained his seat since.
1977 so Ruairí is a BIG TIME nosy-in-troughy merchant...loadsa money...filfy luchar...

Last edited:

Analyzer

Wasn't there controversy in the mid 1990s about an Advertising firm that is owned by a member of the Quinn family aristocracy getting a massive state contract ?

Mossy Heneberry

Let's face it. A lot of ordindary Irish people have their snout in the trough and are happily troughing away.

Most people these days see government as a means to enrich themselves. That's why we have so many quangos, 'charities', NGOs and other types of grievance groups.

Last edited:

Rural

Let's face it. A lot of ordindary Irish people have their snout in the trough and are happily troughing away.

Most people these days see government as a means to enrich themselves. That's why we have so many quangos, 'charities', NGOs and other types of grievance groups.
Not a lot, just the select.

Analyzer

Lain2016

Not a lot, just the select.
Indeed.

Witness B: Enda (cute-boy) Kenny: Enda is still on a humoungous €200,000 despite the fact that he reckons 'we are all in this together' :shock:

Lets see how long Inda has been nose-in-trough...

Kenny has been a Teachta Dála (TD) for Mayo since 1975, having succeeded his father Henry Kenny.[2] He is the longest-serving TD currently in Dáil Éireann, which makes him the incumbent Father of the Dáil.
WOW! 1975, so Inda is a world class nose-in-trougher, and ne'er a blush to be seen...

...you really should have a few Inda :oops::oops::oops:

pickandshovel

I think at this stage in our economic "journey" :) we should have a thread dedicated to our "high rolling" (aka theiving scumbag) banksters and politicians etc...

Perhaps I'll start :)

Exhibit A: Ho Chi Quinn who this morning told us he is unable to do anything about those hacks like himself who will retire to humungous pensions of €3-4 million after a "career" of decades nosy-in-troughy...

1977 so Ruairí is a BIG TIME nosy-in-troughy merchant...loadsa money...filfy luchar...
Our politicians could not possibly have noses in the trough sure I seen the pigs flying to the dail just this morning

Bren Boru

What's the point in this thread?
This is just a load of rambling rubbish.

ZOO!!!!!!!!

kalipa

It's not just the "elites " though is it ?
How many "ordinary" joe soaps are claiming benefits they are not entitled to?
How many are getting dole/ disability and getting paid cash under the counter for nixers ?
How many on this forum are posting from work, effectively "stealing" time from their employers ?
How many employees help themselves to stationary etc from their workplace?

The list is endless .

meriwether

I'm not sure I understand the premise of this thread.

Kenny and Quinn (name checked by the OP) have bene re-elected by the electorate since 1975 and 1977 respectively.

Thus appears to be wrong, in some way.

Now, I knwo the OP is a complete idiot, and its quite likely this idiocy has resulted in a simply idiotic thread, but I'm going to assume its not, and that I'm missing something here.

I also note that idiots idiot, Analyzer has posted, but surprisingly enough he didn't offer much insight either.

Is this thread a list of people who have been re-elected many times?

greengoose2

Kenny and Quinn (name checked by the OP) have bene re-elected by the electorate since 1975 and 1977 respectively.

Now, I knwo the OP is a complete idiot, and its quite likely this idiocy has resulted in a simply idiotic thread, but I'm going to assume its not, and that I'm missing something here.

I also note that idiots idiot, Analyzer has posted, but surprisingly enough he didn't offer much insight either.

No you silly boy, this thread is a platform for you to be able to insult people, using the words "idiot", "idiotic" and "idiocy". You seem to be an erudite and charming person and are possibly a credit to all around you.

One seldom seen "insight" from your witterings!

Lain2016

How many are getting dole/ disability and getting paid cash under the counter for nixers ?
How many on this forum are posting from work, effectively "stealing" time from their employers ?

The list is endless .
Now, now kalipa, no watering down the thread pul-ease, that is another thread for another day... this 'un is all dedicated to our low-life "betters" who take, take and take again for themselves while people on the bottom are sinking withoiut trace.

Lain2016

Merifukk-up you are undoubtedly the biggest FG penis on the board and you are trying desperately to save scurrilous FG/Lab blushes but you are like that thick english king trying to hold back the tide.

meriwether

Merifukk-up you are undoubtedly the biggest FG penis on the board and you are trying desperately to save scurrilous FG/Lab blushes but you are like that thick english king trying to hold back the tide.
I presume you mean 'penis' in a complementary term?

Also, I think that King fella was Scandanavian. Danish or something. Canute, innit?

kalipa

Lain, I am tired of coming on here and reading nothing but whinging and moaning instead of action if people are so dissatisfied. They sat by and watched while the last lot broke the country and rode off into the sunset laughing at us. How many ever went to their own TDs and politicians and complained face to face about what they think is wrong ?

As regards our "elites" and "betters", they are our servants. We voted them in to work for us. If we're not satisfied we are entitled to tell them so and ask for action to be taken. If all those moaning minnies did that we might see some change but not while they all sit and cry into their keyboards.

meriwether

No you silly boy, this thread is a platform for you to be able to insult people, using the words "idiot", "idiotic" and "idiocy". You seem to be an erudite and charming person and are possibly a credit to all around you.

One seldom seen "insight" from your witterings!
Thank God Greengoose is here to rescue the thread from mediocrity.

Now its outright sh1te.

Rural

The list is endless .
Hardly any and even at that they do not cost millions.

Lain2016

I presume you mean 'penis' in a complementary term?

Also, I think that King fella was Scandanavian. Danish or something. Canute, innit?
Eh, no I mean p.rick...Danish king of england...he used to take the lions share for himself and let the commoners starve, much like your nose-in-troughers Kenny and Quinn :roll:

Popular Threads

Most Replies