• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Oscar's

fuque

I will start by saying, although this is in political humour, i want the focus to stay on Mr Kenny and in no way to belittle the sufferers of the magdalene laundries.
I actually laughed out loud at this. What did you all make of it?

Irish PM Enda Kenny's tearful apology to survivors of Magdalene laundries - YouTube

I genuinely thought it was put on................. anyone agree? This lad would give Daniel Day Lewis a run..

mods if such a thread already exists....please merge

fuque

BlackLion

The worlds best actors don't win Oscars, they win elections.

dizillusioned

I had heard about this but this was the first time I actually saw it.

The words insincere, put-on, staged and unbelievable spring to mind. This reminds me of all those cheap reality shows where the men cry. Is this the leader of the country OR an applicant for X-Factor?

Terrible acting in my opinion.

Aristodemus

This thread should be zooed for the inappropriate use of an apostrophe in its title

Mentalist Clientelist

I think Fuque should issue a formal apology to the humble apostrophe.

The apostrophe. Murdered by Fuque. RIP 26/2/13.

I will start by saying, although this is in political humour, i want the focus to stay on Mr Kenny and in no way to belittle the sufferers of the magdalene laundries.
I actually laughed out loud at this. What did you all make of it?
http://www.politics.ie/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6466042
Irish PM Enda Kenny's tearful apology to survivors of Magdalene laundries - YouTube

I genuinely thought it was put on................. anyone agree? This lad would give Daniel Day Lewis a run..

mods if such a thread already exists....please merge

You're Brendan O'Connor and I claim my prize.

Mackers

And the Oscar for Male Lead in a Weepy goes to.............................. Edna What's his name.

ruserious

Did ye not see him in that film last year? The Revenge of the Flowerpot?