The Palestinian Incentive Program for Killing Jews - is it right?

Cynicist

[video]https://youtu.be/5TaJSMoC2oI?t=7[/video]

This is a must-see for those who are ill-informed about the Zionist project!!

Cynicist

From Amnesty. Can you not see that there is a horrendous bias there, [/url]

Israeli forces were responsible for the killing of 1,462 Palestinian civilians, including 551 children, while Palestinian projectile fire killed six civilians in Israel.

In addition, “schools, medical facilities, water and sanitation networks, farms and businesses across the Strip were severely damaged or destroyed”, and “more than 18,000 homes in Gaza were destroyed or damaged beyond repair”.

Nothing to see here - move on. Pretend it didn't happen. Israel is a peaceful, non-sectarian state which uses colonial military occupation to spread love and peace!!

Karloff

The American incentive for Jews to kill and rob Palestinians is a much larger and more serious problem. The settlements and the occupation are there but for the grace of Washington DC. America is as guilty as Ariel Sharon for the absence of peace and justice in those lands.

The way i as a Palestinian sympathiser look at these attacks is like this... There is no alternative presented to them, there is no peaceful just path or possibility of a peace process or a decolonisation process (or even a pause in the ongoing colonisation process) nothing, no matter what the Palestinians say or do - so some will walk whatever paths are left to them and some of those are violent paths. The Israelis chose might only with no compromise - well sometimes the Palestinians overcome their might and play them at the violence game - but not often. Yet when they do the zionist apologists for might makes right spend a lot of time complaining, why? What do they expect? These are people, not dehorned sheep.

darkhorse

The American incentive for Jews to kill and rob Palestinians is a much larger and more serious problem. The settlements and the occupation are there but for the grace of Washington DC. America is as guilty as Ariel Sharon for the absence of peace and justice in those lands.

The way i as a Palestinian sympathiser look at these attacks is like this... There is no alternative presented to them, there is no peaceful just path or possibility of a peace process or a decolonisation process (or even a pause in the ongoing colonisation process) nothing, no matter what the Palestinians say or do - so some will walk whatever paths are left to them and some of those are violent paths. The Israelis chose might only with no compromise - well sometimes the Palestinians overcome their might and play them at the violence game - but not often. Yet when they do the zionist apologists for might makes right spend a lot of time complaining, why? What do they expect? These are people, not dehorned sheep.
You sound rather angry - but lacking in brain function

yanshuf

Palestinian tax money is funding “martyrs,” prisoners and wounded terrorists, according to a speech aired last week on Palestinian Authority TV.

middleground

Palestinian tax money is funding “martyrs,” prisoners and wounded terrorists, according to a speech aired last week on Palestinian Authority TV.
How are the illegal annexations going?

redneck

Here Yanshuf, a group of Orthodox Jews from North London, burning an Israeli flag.
Are they anti semites?

Where is the faux outrage from Clanrickard and others. Where is the accusations of Nazis?
I respect the Jewish faith, it is an ancient and beautiful religion. I have a grudging respect for Israeli power and ruthlessness. But according to the Torah, I believe, it says Jews should not seek a state. It is a religion. Zionism is the driving force behind Israel imho, not Judaism. Shalom.

Last edited:

font

Now, when you started to blame posters in antisemitism, let me answer your post.
Here Yanshuf, a group of Orthodox Jews from North London, burning an Israeli flag.
Are they anti semites?
Yes, they are.
Where is the faux outrage from Clanrickard and others. Where is the accusations of Nazis?
Why the hell "Clanrickard and others" should care about a small group of bastards? And I repeat - bastards. This self called Orthodox Jews call Israel evil, which actually means that they call to murder Jews in Israel, more than 6,000,000 million. So, the third time - they are bastards. They scoff Jewish national symbol - The Star of David. So, the forth time - they are bastards.
Now report me.
I respect the Jewish faith, it is an ancient and beautiful religion.
OK
I have a grudging respect for Israeli power and ruthlessness.
Still OK
But according to the Torah, I believe, it says Jews should not seek a state. It is a religion.
Now you contradict yourself. You say that you respect the Jewish religion, but at the same time you try to teach Jews the content of Torah. Let me say it this simple way: you have no idea what the Jewish religion is
Zionism is the driving force behind Israel imho
The Jewish people are behind Israel. The Jewish people.

redneck

Now, when you started to blame posters in antisemitism, let me answer your post.

Yes, they are.

Why the hell "Clanrickard and others" should care about a small group of bastards? And I repeat - bastards. This self called Orthodox Jews call Israel evil, which actually means that they call to murder Jews in Israel, more than 6,000,000 million. So, the third time - they are bastards. They scoff Jewish national symbol - The Star of David. So, the forth time - they are bastards.
Now report me.

OK

Still OK

Now you contradict yourself. You say that you respect the Jewish religion, but at the same time you try to teach Jews the content of Torah. Let me say it this simple way: you have no idea what the Jewish religion is

You say some of the Religous Jewish people are "bastards". Sounds dodgy to me.

Last edited:

redneck

Where is the freedom of religion? I see Religous Jews protesting against Netanyahu and his cronies. You see a bunch of "Loons".

redneck

Everybody, listen up. Benjamin Netanyahu is the Messiah. According to a lot of posters here on this site. He is the Chosen one.
Sensational news.!!!

Antóin Mac Comháin

Benjamin Netanyahu ..

But according to the Torah, I believe, it says Jews should not seek a state. It is a religion. Zionism is the driving force behind Israel imho, not Judaism. Shalom.

Every man needs a State of some kind. I believe that's just common sense. If Zionism is the driving force behind Israel, how come Rastafarians are Zionists but with a very few exceptions none of them have settled in that neck of the woods?

redneck

Every man needs a State of some kind. I believe that's just common sense. If Zionism is the driving force behind Israel, how come Rastafarians are Zionists but with a very few exceptions none of them have settled in that neck of the woods?
Most people would say that Africa is the place where Rastafarians call home. Ethiopia in particular. You say men/religions need a home. Well where is the Catholic state now then. Northern Ireland?

Antóin Mac Comháin

Most people would say that Africa is the place where Rastafarians call home. Ethiopia in particular. You say men/religions need a home. Well where is the Catholic state now then. Northern Ireland?
I think most Rastafarians would say that Ethiopia is Africa, but as it's not an organized religion, that's just an opinion, and I can't answer your question. I don't believe the Ethiopian Jews who settled in Israel are descendants of ancient Israel.

You say men/religions need a home.
No I didn't say that.

Every man needs a State of some kind. I believe that's just common sense.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies