The Pallywood Thread

Golah veNekhar

Pallywood at its finest. They find a photo of a child injured in a car accident and post it all over social media claiming that the IDF shot him.

Latest Libel: The 4-Year-Old Boy Shot By The IDF (NOT!)| Israellycool
At least 290 indigenous Palestinians (56 children) at the very least and 14 Jews (1 child) were killed in the "conflict". That is the reality behind your Israellycool links. I invite you actually get to know indigenous Palestinians- to learn their flaws and their strengths, and I mean real Palestinians. The de-humanization of the "Other" which is at the root, and what any other root could there be if we are to be honest, of your Israelism and posting such Far Right websites, led to the Shoah.

yanshuf

I thought the goal of Zionism was to destroy the Jew and create the new Hebrew?

It had so many goals.

I am not advocating the destruction of Ariel
Of course you're not. You're advocating the destruction of all of Israel.

It isn't Jews living in Judea and Samaria which is the problem- the problems are the ethnic cleansing, the routine violence from the IDF, Settlers and than on top of that the "Palestinian Authority" puppet regime. One state for all- or at least as under South African Apartheid one set of civil rights for all.
The only ethnic cleansing was the one the Palestinians committed almost a century ago against the indigenous Jewish population of the Land of Israel in Judea and Samaria. It was followed by an attempted genocide.

This so called Palestinian beoble is violent, and has already got two states. It has no right to establish another terrorist state near us.

They can always do it somewhere in Kerry, if you are so enthusiastically advocating it.

D

Deleted member 51920

This is hilarious
They manage to get some kind of smoke bomb into the truck
Driver keeps going but holds his nose out the window (despite still having to breathe)
Other idiots run after it shouting, then open the door and drag the driver out while still moving
Yet more idiots try to smash the windscreen with his foot despite the truck being stopped and doors open
It could be a comedy scene from some rubbish low budget movie...

[tweet]1086296430862655488[/tweet]

D

Deleted member 51920

This one is quite good and well organised
Only problem is the that the ambulance came far too soon
Try another take I would suggest

[tweet]1092408899163049984[/tweet]

yanshuf

I think Rashida Tlaib should be given the imposter of the year prize.

She wanted Israel to grant her a permission to visit her allegedly beloved grandmother.

But, after she had been granted such, she said that because she hates Israel more, she would not be visiting her granny!

LOL!

She's really a piece of $$$h...

That's besides the antisemitic rants day in day out she posts on her pages.

RasherHash

I think Rashida Tlaib should be given the imposter of the year prize.

She wanted Israel to grant her a permission to visit her allegedly beloved grandmother.

But, after she had been granted such, she said that because she hates Israel more, she would not be visiting her granny!

LOL!

She's really a piece of $$$h...

That's besides the antisemitic rants day in day out she posts on her pages.
You're waaaaaay more antisemitic than she is :LOL:

Golah veNekhar

You're waaaaaay more antisemitic than she is :LOL:
Of course she is not ant-Semitic. The things is Zionism needs anti-Semitism so it has to imagine it is there especially when it is totally absent.

I think also though that a certain amount of anti-Semitism- obviously not to Hitlerite type levels- if actually good for the Jews, that it brings the best out of them a lot of the time, and the vanishing of anti-Semitism from Western Europe has actually had a terrible effect on world Jewry, particularly in Palestine.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies