• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The pill to lower your IQ permanently

D

Dylan2010

A new product out on the market apparently, it will lower your IQ so you can fit better in modern life. Its tempting :lol:

[video=youtube_share;z9pD_UK6vGU]http://youtu.be/z9pD_UK6vGU[/video]

Socratus O' Pericles

The worlds a brighter place when your not too bright.............that professor must have been studying p.ie.

Analyzer

I wonder is it as effective at lowering IQ as Television, a couch and a remote control....

WilliamLee

I think Tubridy found the stockpile.

R3volution_R3ady

ne0ica

Maybe if I take this pill I will be 'normal' and enjoy soap operas and X factor and find myself an English Premiership team to support.

Rural

I have a relation who must have been given one of these - She owed hundreds of thousands to the banks on a few properties, including the family home.

She went on holidays to the US (?)

Prester Jim

A new product out on the market apparently, it will lower your IQ so you can fit better in modern life. Its tempting :lol:

Most of the time I love being smart, it is great to be a step ahead of people and understand things quickly, appreciate more complex art etc.
Sometimes, though, I wish I could turn it off temporarily; in some films, in some company and especially the days my head refuses to leave off analysing absolutely bloody everything I and everyone else have ever done and said.
If he could invent a temporary pill I would buy them and use them as frequently as painkillers because thats the job they would do.
Thankfully, meditation helps.

Prester Jim

Maybe if I take this pill I will be 'normal' and enjoy soap operas and X factor and find myself an English Premiership team to support.
Yeah, that's it.
You could enjoy popular "culture".

Socratus O' Pericles

Ah! no don't take it because it must be great being you.petunia

D

Dylan2010

Most of the time I love being smart, it is great to be a step ahead of people and understand things quickly, appreciate more complex art etc.
Sometimes, though, I wish I could turn it off temporarily; in some films, in some company and especially the days my head refuses to leave off analysing absolutely bloody everything I and everyone else have ever done and said.
If he could invent a temporary pill I would buy them and use them as frequently as painkillers because thats the job they would do.
Thankfully, meditation helps.
for me its called a bottle of Merlot or taking the day off and going for a cycle in the Wicklow mountains or going sailing in Dublin Bay

im axeled

becoming a member of either dail or seanad eireann, has the same dilebeting effect.

Nemesiscorporation

I have a relation who must have been given one of these - She owed hundreds of thousands to the banks on a few properties, including the family home.

She went on holidays to the US (?)
I noticed when last back that there are quite a few who behave like that in Ireland. I could not understand them.

'orebel

Nemesiscorporation

Question.

Why do so many in positions of power in Ireland take these pills like smarties?

Rural

I noticed when last back that there are quite a few who behave like that in Ireland. I could not understand them.
I can't either, we owe the bank about €2,000 and we don't go out, we don't buy wine at the weekends anymore, we have cut down on everything and we still worry. Maybe the more you owe, the less you worry, or take this pill and worry is gone.

Socratus O' Pericles

I have quite a high IQ and I like the Premiership......I feel so conflicted.

sauntersplash

bloody pharmaceutical companies, there only here because of Bertie Ahern, the EU and the Public Sector Unions. Snouts in the trough...there all the same...United for the cup...