• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Political Promises Watch Thread

Northsideman

List any political promises made by any political party or individual north or south which you are specifically interesting in. Especially any which you feel has been delivered and deserve recognition or any which has not been honored or any that just need to be monitored.

The one I am really monitoring and which if delivered I feel will rightly deserves praise is Minister Reilly's commitment to free GP care for all.

Another I shall be monitoring is local councilor Damian Farrell's promise not to use posters at the next local election, it shall be interesting to see how that works out.

Any more?