The Queen hit extremely hard by the loss of her most devoted companion-the last of a Royal line

Catalpast

The Queen hit extremely hard by the loss of her most devoted companion-the last of a Royal line

The Queen has reportedly been hit “extremely hard” by the loss of her corgi Willow who died on Sunday - ending Her Majesty’s close association with the breed dating back eight decades.
The dog, which was 14th generation and descended from the Queen’s first dog Susan, was suffering from a cancer-related illness.
It is understood The Queen did not want Willow, who was almost 15, to suffer any further. Insiders said she was hit “extremely hard” by the loss of Willow, who had become her most devoted companion
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/17/queen-devastated-loss-last-remaining-corgi/

Well its lonely at the top so they say

- but this kind of thing is usually associated with little ol ladies who live in a house they have outgrown and whom society has forgotten....:|

However I commiserate as having lost much beloved pets after having them for years I know how hard it can be

Will Willow get a Royal send off I wonder?

No I don't know which one is which either....

Mick Mac

She loved the digs more than her poor kids I'd say.

I saw footage of when she came back with Philip from Malta. Hadn't seen her young son Charles for over a year. Poor garsúr was 4. She stepped off the train and the lad was left till last before getting a pat on the head and nothing else. No wonder he is a nut.

Cool, cold miserable old yoke that she is.

GabhaDubh

Definitely flags at half mast.

Socratus O' Pericles

Ffs. And the country in a state of chassis.

mr_anderson

The dog, which was 14th generation and descended from the Queen’s first dog Susan, was suffering from a cancer-related illness.
One of the main problems associated with in-breeding.
But enough of Prince Charles ... ba-dum tish.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

It's sunny out.
Most likely a vitamin D deficiency hallucination.

Although it does seem to be quite widespread and I can see what looks like a large glowing yellowish ball in the sky at the moment.

It looks so real though.

:confused:

FunkyBoogaloo

A dog?

A f*cking dog dies and it's news...?

Also, methinks the Queen's fleas would have more royal blood in them than one of these mutts yer bangin' on about.

HRH Prince Tick, Duke of Scalpovia, will establish a new dynasty real soon.

between the bridges

One in the eye for those claiming p.ie has gone to the dogs...

Taxi for btb...

Clanrickard

This place is going to the dogs.

I'll get my coat.

PAGE61

I'm very disappointed.. Initially i thought it read.... Queen Hit hard

New Threads

Most Replies