The Ramblings of David Icke

Insider2007

Enjoy the ramblings of David Icke, ex-BBC commentator, ex-Green spokesman, who argues that the planet is controlled by lizard people, with Bill Clinton, the British queen, the pope and probably Bertie Ahern all 10 feet tall green lizards from outer space!

Should he be laughed at or put in a mental home?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8WAhl8Kh3k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8WAhl8Kh3k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Now watch as the handful of conspiracy theorists who have infected this site in the last week now try to defend him.

CookieMonster

I wouldn't subject the people in mental homes to somebody like that.

Colmog

Website
www.colmogorman.ie
Just watched a few minutes of it...did the presenter say Icke was a former Green party spokesperson in the UK? I didn't know that...it may explain why they haven't made any kind of breaktrough there....

Crazy stuff. To be honest it makes me pretty uncomfortable, the guy is clearly unwell.

Colm

Aindriu

OMG is he still wibbling on? :lol:

Somewhere in England is a village searching for its idiot & David Icke is it.

mjcoughlan

Website
www.bebo.com
Colmog said:
Just watched a few minutes of it...did the presenter say Icke was a former Green party spokesperson in the UK? I didn't know that...it may explain why they haven't made any kind of breaktrough there....

Crazy stuff. To be honest it makes me pretty uncomfortable, the guy is clearly unwell.

Colm
Has he given up on the whole idea of being the son of God then?
I've seen that infamous interview on Wogan when he dressed in a turquoise shellsuit believing it brought him closer to God. Has he changed his mind about that?

Riadach

He does look remarkably familiar. What kind of commentator was he at the BBC?

Insider2007

Colmog said:

Colm
He is. The scary thing is not that he has dillusions but that there are hundreds of thousands out there who actually believe him. p.ie seems to have started attracting some rather outlandish conspiracy theorists in the last two weeks or so, though none seem quite as off-the-wall and clueless as he.

The older of us here remember when he used to present Grandstand on BBC (the programme seemed so conservative. And then it was revealed that Frank Bough was into drugs and sex, and Icke was . . . well Icke! It was like discovering that the nuns in your local convent, beneath their habits, were wearing leather bondage gear and nipple clamps!). Back then Icke came across as a pretty competent sane level-headed journalist. And then obviously the lizard people spiked his drink!

Insider2007

mjcoughlan said:
Colmog said:

Colm
Has he given up on the whole idea of being the son of God then?
I've seen that infamous interview on Wogan when he dressed in a turquoise shellsuit believing it brought him closer to God. Has he changed his mind about that?
This interview.

:lol:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nMq6gc1yMg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0nMq6gc1yMg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

NeilW

Colmog said:
No it doesnt explain the lack of a Green breakthrough in the UK - the FPTP voting system explains that. Once Icke's mental problems became apparent the Green party stopped him from speaking on their behalf.

He was actually a brilliant political communicator in his time. His book "It doesn't have to be like this" is still worth reading. There's little doubt that if the Green party had a leader at the time he would have been elected leader (the party in England and Wales is currently having a vote on whether to introduce a leader and he will be on the mind of quite a few people voting 'no').

His mental illness is all the more tragic for the talent it has taken away.

Worringly, when canvassing for the Green party in England, I sometimes get a conspiratorial wink from people who lean in towards me and whisper something along the lines of "I think David Icke had it right all along".

The Collective.

Maybe he is sane and we are the conspiracy nuts?

scitilop

Insider2007 said:
. p.ie seems to have started attracting some rather outlandish conspiracy theorists in the last two weeks or so,
Anyone in particular??

Riadach

chooselife for one.

Munion

Didn't he play footie for Coventry?

Insider2007

His performance here is even scarier.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hj8GWcwfQrU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hj8GWcwfQrU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Insider2007

scitilop said:
Insider2007 said:
. p.ie seems to have started attracting some rather outlandish conspiracy theorists in the last two weeks or so,
Anyone in particular??
We have had about 5 and 10 in the last week or two suddenly appearing (though some may be sockpuppets). Some are promoting a right wing US politician regarded as being a looper but with a a bit of an internet campaign behind his campaign to become republican nominee for US president and have been using this site to spin like mad for him. (God only knows why. One claims to be targeting us from the States!) Now users have been appearing with no history of posts to start creating threads saying how various conspiracy theories are right. (One claimed George Bush was intimately involved in the JFK assassination!!) ChooseLife1, a rather extreme religious fanatic and homophobe, has taken to insisting how everything is controlled by the 'Illuminati' etc. :roll: We seem to be attracting a couple of mini-Ickes.

Riadach

Now if I was to choose between Icke and chooselife, it would easily be the former. At least he seems to be an open-minded lunatic.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies