The Really Really Real IRA has been jailed.

Erudite Caveman

After months of planning, Connor launched her first attack on officers in north Belfast on May 16th, 2013. The attack failed, but she staged another attack two weeks later on May 28th.

On that date, police received a phone call from Connor claiming to be a woman called Gemma who was in danger at her home on the Crumlin Road in Belfast.

In a recording of the 999 call, Connor could be heard telling the call-handler: “I need the police. My boyfriend’s just come home and he’s smashing up the house and I don’t know what to do.”

When police responded to the emergency, she hid in a nearby alleyway and threw two blast bombs at them.

The officers escaped injury. Shrapnel from the explosives travelled up to 35m and was found lodged in nearby homes.
Her deviousness knew no limits

To make the explosives and fund her campaign, she enlisted the help of an Englishman and an American through social media accounts where she went by a fake name and used photographs of Swedish model Sanne Alexandra Andersson.
She pretended to be this:

It was discovered that she had communicated with both men via her “United Stuggle” Facebook page, which she had created for her one-member republican organisation.
As for one of the two dopes who fell for it:

He took his own life last month.
She got 16 years and 4 months and a big surprise today.

PeaceGoalie

Her deviousness knew no limits

She pretended to be this:
As for one of the two dopes who fell for it:

She got 16 years and 4 months and a big surprise today.
Both chappie committed suicide I read. What was she hoping to accomplish? Why did she not link up with anyone?
The CIRA lady from Limerick who whacked the wrong guy in West Dublin had to do the whole show herself: rob car, drive it to Dublin, fill the tank under CCTV etc. Gardai had it easy.
Republicanism is such a parasitical cancer

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies