The Reform Group; Monarchist or just Anti-Gaelic and Anti-Catholic?

GDPR

I have always been a very strong Monarchist. When I discovered just how evil the Windsors were it shattered my heart and I actually cried about it for days, however that didn't lead me away from Monarchism but to research how they came to Throne and I discovered that they were nothing more impudent lower Nobility placed where they are by sinister Financial powers and that my Rightful Sovereign was Franz Bonaventura Adalbert Maria Herzog von Bayern, the Head of the House of Wittelsbach; after that discovery all was right with the world again.

A Confederation of the Isles under a Jacobite Crown would probably be the best thing for me however I would be opposed to the Republic of Ireland re-joining the UK and I find the idea of the ROI joining the Commonwealth utterly preposterous, after all what good can come of Southern Irish getting entangled in the messes of India and Zimbabwe? However I am very opposed to it remaining a Republic. I would go so far and say that Republicanism is particularly un-natural for the Gael.

A Nation should be seen as an extended family and every family needs a Patriarch or a Matriarch around which to orbit, that is one of the primary arguments of Patriotism, it strongly strengthens the Christian virtue of Patriotism which is in essence of filial duty.

However if you take a look at the website of the ROI's main Monarchist organization you won't any Patriotism; in fact you find support for Globalism and attacks on the Irish Language. Something else you will not find is any defence of the Hereditary Principle or historical articles on Monarchy in Ireland down through the centuries.

Another thing is that Monarchism in the White world is very much linked to Traditional Christianity. The over whelming majority of strongly committed White Monarchists are either Catholic or Byzantine Orthodox though you do a significant number of Anglicans and Lutherans as well. There are atheist Monarchists but they to a person approve of Christianity for sociological and aesthetic reasons- indeed the great French Monarchist and genius of a Sociologist was a atheist up to his death bed however he struggled on the side of Catholic France and would have spat or worse upon Atheist Ireland who I'm told have a large over lap in terms of membership with the Reform Group.

The fact that the Republic of Ireland is the only Catholic or at least that until recently nation in the Anglosphere gives it a bit of weirdness however these lads really take the biscuit-

Reform Group

ne0ica

I would say anti Catholic and anti Gaelic. I remember a while back when the Dept. of Foreign Affairs issued a new passport with images of Irish culture. The commentators could not hide their utter loathing of all things Irish. They went bonkers over one page with Gaelic sports. And had the audacity to call the passport sectarian.

Karloff

The Windsors aren't that bad - since they only go back to 1917. It's the ones from Victoria backward who earned the bad reputation. There can be no doubt though that the British Empire was not (As people erroneously assume) a name for the country of Britain and all it's people, it was an exclusive club consisting of the nobility and other senior persons - the clue is in the honour still given to this day MBE Member British Empire - ie it confers membership of the empire when many British people assumed they were already members, 'all together now' is a switch that they turn on when they needed cannon fodder. The peasants were not regarded as real members, the Irish Indians etc less so - yet to this day many in Ireland hold onto the fantasy that Ireland was a member of the British Empire along with all it's people - this Reform group is chief among them.

GDPR

The Windsors aren't that bad - since they only go back to 1917. It's the ones from Victoria backward who earned the bad reputation. There can be no doubt though that the British Empire was not (As people erroneously assume) a name for the country of Britain and all it's people, it was an exclusive club consisting of the nobility and other senior persons - the clue is in the honour still given to this day MBE Member British Empire - ie it confers membership of the empire when many British people assumed they were already members, 'all together now' is a switch that they turn on when they needed cannon fodder. The peasants were not regarded as real members, the Irish Indians etc less so - yet to this day many in Ireland hold onto the fantasy that Ireland was a member of the British Empire along with all it's people - this Reform group is chief among them.
They are....How they became one of the top five privately wealthy richest families in the UK is a story that has never been told and also what was up with their "friendship" with Jimmy Saville?

InsideImDancing

Genuine monarchy is a disgrace to humanity. Simple as that. :)

Morgellons

Royalty used to be considered as a bridge between this world and the next with miraculous powers attributed to many kings and queens in the past.

I don't know much about the Windsors, only that they are of German origin and were once called Saxe Coburg. What makes them so evil, R & F?

GDPR

Genuine monarchy is a disgrace to humanity. Simple as that. :)
Nonsense; you are a Catholic? Well Heaven is a Kingdom and not a Republic. Every family needs a Patriarch or Matriarch to orbit and a Nation should ideally be an extended family so it needs same.

The Field Marshal

Most monarchies have an exceptionaly evil history.

The so called pre norman Gaelic monarchies were little more than poorly organised brute terror gangs hence all the infighting and inability to agree.

The post Norman invasion relationship of the Gael with monachy was even more disasterous.
Land stealing ,murder, rape, secterianism and pillage being its essential leit motif.

These people hankering after monarchy are hankering after a diabolical illusion that places aristocrats as the "best people".

Nothing could be futher from the truth.

So called aristocrats and those associated with monarchy on this and the adjoining island have turned out some of the most damaging and evil scum the world has ever seen.

Finally monarchy is hereditary, which means the sprogs of evil scum get to perpetuate the evil of their ancestors and ordinary people must suffer in perpetuity.

NO TO ALL MONARCHY.

Whatever about democracy and its weaknesses and failures at least you can vote the bastards out.

runwiththewind

The Reform Group aka Wicklow Dublin Orange lodge would like to cleanse the island of Ireland of all Irish people. Their historical timeline ends exactly 100 years ago.

Sad, sad people.

GDPR

Royalty used to be considered as a bridge between this world and the next with miraculous powers attributed to many kings and queens in the past.

I don't know much about the Windsors, only that they are of German origin and were once called Saxe Coburg. What makes them so evil, R & F?
This is scratching the surface;

ThroneOut - The British Anti-Monarchy and Republican Web Site: The Royal Scandal. What we can and can't tell you

You are much more Anti-Jewish than I could ever be but Prince Charles has promoted Jewish Occultism.

O

Oscurito

They're usurpers, aren't they? Heathcliffs, changelings, spawn of The Cuckoo God.

The rightful monarch of England is an Australian sheep farmer called Michael Something-Orother.

(I'll look it up.)

O

Oscurito

Apparently, this lad is the rightful King of England. However, his being dead almost six years would presumably rule him out of The Royal Line.

(Who knew you could be a rice farmer in New South Wales?)

Morgellons

This is scratching the surface;

ThroneOut - The British Anti-Monarchy and Republican Web Site: The Royal Scandal. What we can and can't tell you

You are much more Anti-Jewish than I could ever be but Prince Charles has promoted Jewish Occultism.
That report is over 13 years old; surely you have more current news about them.

I'm not surprised they are mixed up with Jewish occultism. All male royals are circumcised by a rabbi in UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html

The Field Marshal

Nonsense; you are a Catholic? Well Heaven is a Kingdom and not a Republic. Every family needs a Patriarch or Matriarch to orbit and a Nation should ideally be an extended family so it needs same.
Jesus contradicts your view totally.

He said "My kingdom is not of this world".

That means heaven is not an earthly kingdom or republic.

Monarchist bastards down through the ages have sought to equate earthly kingship with heavenly kingship.

There is no such equation and all such concepts were repudiated frequently by Jesus himself.

GDPR

Dame_Enda

Important to say the French monarchists are divided between Legitimists and Orleanists.

The Field Marshal

They are one the wealthiest families in the UK and money is power in this depraved this world so most of their goings on doesn't come to light; why their friendship with Jimmy Saville?
Im appalled at your worship of earthly monarchy considering its truly horrific history worldwide.

The Romanovs, the Bourbons, the Hapsburgs, Hohenzollerans,the Stuarts, the Plantagenets almost all of them rotten to the very core.

Morgellons

Im appalled at your worship of earthly monarchy considering its truly horrific history worldwide.

The Romanovs, the Bourbons, the Hapsburgs, Hohenzollerans,the Stuarts, the Plantagenets almost all of them rotten to the very core.
Can you name any good monarchs?

I am impressed with your argument against the idea of royalty. I can also understand R & F's idealistic views of it. I'm not sure how I stand on the issue yet.

Dame_Enda

Can you name any good monarchs?

I am impressed with your argument against the idea of royalty. I can also understand R & F's idealistic views of it. I'm not sure how I stand on the issue yet.
Henry IV of France for religious toleration in his Edict of Nantes.

New Threads