The Return of Terence Flanagan to FG

nwofg1

Now the dust has settled I'm delighted to tell all my fellow FG posters that I am proud to announce that our former TD of Dublin Bay North has returned to Fine Gael. We will be getting behind Terence, I'm so excited to in FG.

Now the dust has settled I'm delighted to tell all my fellow FG posters that I am proud to announce that our former TD of Dublin Bay North has returned to Fine Gael. We will be getting behind Terence, I'm so excited to in FG.
So Leo is right behind Terence...................

nwofg1

And now one is running the country while the other one pulls the strings!
Not true, we are getting stronger by the week, FF cannot beat us, SF are nothing, if I was Tommy Broghan I'd be very worried

malahidefg1

From talking to my DBN colleagues he is just a regular member of the party, he has not been selected to run as a candidate. He will have to get in the queue. There is some real talent there already, for example Stephanie regan and Councillor OMuiri

Degeneration X

This must be FGs idea of recycling. Doing their bit for the environment I suppose they won't need the to print any fresh posters for the guy!

ger12

Yes he was very happy to see him come back
And the remaining TD's who were ostracized for voting for what they believed was right?

Not true, we are getting stronger by the week, FF cannot beat us, SF are nothing, if I was Tommy Broghan I'd be very worried
Is Leo coming up behind him as well................................
Leo seems to be coming behind a lot of TDs.

nwofg1

From talking to my DBN colleagues he is just a regular member of the party, he has not been selected to run as a candidate. He will have to get in the queue. There is some real talent there already, for example Stephanie regan and Councillor OMuiri
If you were a real member you would know FG had to get him, even under renua he done better then Naoise and Stephanie

Popular Threads

Most Replies