• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

loner

Is it true that Rehab Flannery is/was involved in Flanagan's decision?
The disgraced FG advisor has afterall caused a lot of trouble for FG.
Think you can forget about REHAB--he is very much yesterdays man--think there will be a female on the FG ticket--she is already busy I understand in the Howth/Sutton area

It is you who is the little coward you have made a carer on here slagging off our personal on various forums but let me tell you this who are you to critique our successful minister, our TDs our Cllrs and the diligent hard working candidates Luke the afformentiimed Mr Byrne. And your attacks on our current Lars. Why don't you put your money were your month is and stand against one of our fine candidates. No answer I thought so.

Degeneration X

It is you who is the little coward you have made a carer on here slagging off our personal on various forums but let me tell you this who are you to critique our successful minister, our TDs our Cllrs and the diligent hard working candidates Luke the afformentiimed Mr Byrne. And your attacks on our current Lars. Why don't you put your money were your month is and stand against one of our fine candidates. No answer I thought so.
I'm sorry, what?

I'm sorry, what?
Why don't you stand in next locals and allow us the chance to hear your political ideas you seen to think that it is very easy, you slag of people in FG who are trying to help people you seem to forget the mess Ireland found itself in 2011 it was hard work done by Richard and others is paying off

Degeneration X

Why don't you stand in next locals and allow us the chance to hear your political ideas you seen to think that it is very easy, you slag of people in FG who are trying to help people you seem to forget the mess Ireland found itself in 2011 it was hard work done by Richard and others is paying off
I'm sure.

Northsideman

Really you are better off not engaging with clowns like him or her, mammy should have put it to bed by now.
It is you who is the clown. I am a proud member of FG, just to remind you we are the government, let's just say I am well gotten in my constituency wheewars you and Mr x hide be hide this site. It is you who is the clown.

Hey its actually Know not no, perhaps you need to go back to school.
You are a total loser, I run my own company, drive a big car, a beautiful wife and son, I'm respected, selfade, you see this is what a FG person embodies, hard work, smart people, getting things done not moaning about a few people who got wrong advice from the doctors, it's amazing how people like you latch onto latest issues, we will quell that fire yet again.

Degeneration X

You are a total loser, I run my own company, drive a big car, a beautiful wife and son, I'm respected, selfade, you see this is what a FG person embodies, hard work, smart people, getting things done not moaning about a few people who got wrong advice from the doctors, it's amazing how people like you latch onto latest issues, we will quell that fire yet again.
I think you mean self-made not "selfade". I would suggest you practice self-help and learn to type and spell.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom