• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

I have to leave you to your microwave diner as my wife has just cooked a big home cooked dinner.
Bragging about some yolk that tinder rejected for being too ugly ain't nothing to brag about. As for her cooking you dinner so what. It seems to be a pattern here, you like to dish it out on other people and their choice of politics, but you don't like it when somebody asks hard questions about your little cult. You start trying to insult people personally.

Lord F.G

I don't own a diner and I'm not sure a diner that exclusively uses a microwave to cook it's menu actually exists.
The truth is perhaps you are like one of scummy shinners deluded in thinking its the past, well my friend FG is the present and future.

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
So now that Fine Gael have successfully run the Repeal the 8th referendum Flanagan's ethics have been satisfied and he can just pretend it never happened?

How very Flanagan of him.

Degeneration X

So now that Fine Gael have successfully run the Repeal the 8th referendum Flanagan's ethics have been satisfied and he can just pretend it never happened?

TF and Billy Timmins apparently, how much has their brain fart of a party called Renua cost the taxpayer at this point?

Frank Castle

The truth is perhaps you are like one of scummy shinners deluded in thinking its the past, well my friend FG is the present and future.
Are you the same class act that is on twitter spouting the same vile crap?

SweenyTodd

surely you are thinking of the Together for Yes campaign.?

SweenyTodd

And the remaining TD's who were ostracized for voting for what they believed was right?
A third of the country voted against the abortion legislation so surely FF and Fg have to keep that in mind somewhat when dealing with politicians who arent abortion supporters.

hiding behind a poster

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
Conservation strategies. While there is no discernible shortage of known a55holes in politics that doesn't mean that we should fail these a55holes by bringing them along slowly and repeatedly, covering for their a55holeishness until they are mature enough for the political crisis in which they will inevitably and expensively plummet.

We should be proud of our political a55holes. They have been known to fly so temporarily high that they actually appear in the international media.

Come on. Wed have entire private fee paying schools, not averse to taxpayers' money either, where they learn their entitlement.

It almost counts as an Irish tradition at this stage. At one time we were up there among the world's leading exporters of politically minded a55holes (Tammany Hall).

I can only conclude that these days the property morket is attractive enough to keep them at home.

Degeneration X

Awful crap in that article. Late at night is the time to put up posters because you can park easily around junctions, on roads that are normally busy, etc. Sounds like "Gordon" just wanted to create a scene.
I don't think he wanted to make a scene - there is a lot of break-ins in that area and he probably just wanted to make sure his elderly mother was alright after she spotted men with ladders on the road at 3 in the morning. I think those guys would have been better off with high vis jackets on, maybe with the candidates name on them in order to avoid such confusion.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't think he wanted to make a scene - there is a lot of break-ins in that area and he probably just wanted to make sure his elderly mother was alright after she spotted men with ladders on the road at 3 in the morning. I think those guys would have been better off with high vis jackets on, maybe with the candidates name on them in order to avoid such confusion.
or they could not put up posters at 3am in the morning if it was me I would have called the cops on them

hiding behind a poster

Surely the fact that they were putting up posters with the candidate's name on would have achieved that?

hiding behind a poster

or they could not put up posters at 3am in the morning if it was me I would have called the cops on them
There's no law against putting up posters at 3am, so the cops would have just continued on their way.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom