The revival of Frank 'Rehab' Flannery by his friends in RTE

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Think you 'released' a bit early there Pee, Mr Varadkar will, as he has been doing, bind this country together and put a bit of pressure, hopefully, on the drones who do more marching than the Army Rangers.

New era Pee, suck it up.
So there's going to be crack down of the blueshirts by a gay blueshirt !!

Disillusioned democrat

The appoinent of BIFFO is particularly baffling.

What does his track record say about him ?
Under BIFFO's government the IBRC was created and AIB was nationalised, two events that would ultimately overlap to ensure Denis O'Brien got a nice little discount off his Topaz loans at tax payers expense.

Disillusioned democrat

Frank Flannery is the litmus test for Ireland's "democracy".

As long as a scumbag like Flannery is still welcome in the studios of RTE and Newstalk and not a pariah to be actively avoided by politicians (as opposed to being used as a trusted adviser) we really don't have a functioning democracy - we have a farce where elected representatives pretend to care once in 5 years to get elected.

Flannery is a cancer - 90% of the informed public would like to see him behind bars but know that this won't happen, yet the farce of "new politics" goes on around us because deep down the established parties know that there's no choice.

SuirView

Not to worry, the Varadkar meltdown will inevitably be on the way for FG to lose the voters that migrated over from the other cheek of the same ar$e FF and be left only with the FG core !! Doubtlessly his "socially liberal and economically conservative policies" will only wake a hornets nest like the water charges. T'will be great crack altogether in the coming months, mark my words :lol:
"T'will be great crack altogether in the coming months" but poor SF will not be involved! They keep running away from govt in the 26.

Golden Phoenix

Listening to Pat Kenny on Newstalk last Friday I was ASTONISHED to hear that Frank Flannery, referred to as a "Political Consultant", was a panelist.

Remind me again of his history with Rehab please.

And remind me of the issue with Revenue and some off-shore arrangement that Frank Flannery knew absolutely nothing about.

bokuden

Flannery is pulling the strings behind varadkars coup. Hence the light touch coverage in the media.

Myers Mimnagh

Listening to Pat Kenny on Newstalk last Friday I was ASTONISHED to hear that Frank Flannery, referred to as a "Political Consultant", was a panelist.

And remind me of the issue with Revenue and some off-shore arrangement that Frank Flannery knew absolutely nothing about.
I'd get that memory situation seen to Gold.

stanley

That he knows who his friends are and that Dinny and FF go together just like Dinny and FG.

Dinny is an " End justifies the means" man, if he had to do business with SF, so be it.

Disillusioned democrat

It's soul destroying to try to "do the right thing" in Ireland when clearly the establishment still sees itself as the "aristocracy".

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
"T'will be great crack altogether in the coming months" but poor SF will not be involved! They keep running away from govt in the 26.
' Yawn ' :roll:

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Yawn away Pee.

Lad is right......and you know it:cool:
Oh dear, are FF in govt or having to prop the other cheek of the same ar$e while been the fake 'opposition' propping up FG - without the same govt mercs and percs of course !! And are SF supposed to gagging to take orders from a west Brit Tory :lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies