The Rose of Tralee: He/She/It Was Lovely & Fair?

Bea C

Now!
We have it here - the complete epitome of the kind of sh1te that gets loonies like president donald elected.

Rose of Tralee now says it hasn't banned transgender women from entering the event | Radio Kerry

The Rose of Tralee competition is open to transgender people.

http://www.thejournal.ie/rose-of-tralee-transgender-3219988-Feb2017/

Now I am from Tralee and I still live here.
A lot of yee will know my feelings on this completely idiotic competition.
I never gave it a run myself - perhaps I was being too hard on myself (I'm well past the cut-off age now), but I didn't imagine I would really be what they're looking for?
But this really is incredible.

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

It is all part of the attack on true femininity and masculinity.

SayItAintSo

If not for the thread on the BMA insanity regarding expectant mothers, this would win the shark jumping prize. Unfortunately this type of PC nuttiness is becoming increasingly common.

SayItAintSo

Now!
We have it here - the complete epitome of the kind of sh1te that gets loonies like president donald elected.

Rose of Tralee now says it hasn't banned transgender women from entering the event | Radio Kerry

The Rose of Tralee competition is open to transgender people.

Rose of Tralee festival says it has not banned transgender women from entering

Now I am from Tralee and I still live here.
A lot of yee will know my feelings on this completely idiotic competition.
I never gave it a run myself - perhaps I was being too hard on myself (I'm well past the cut-off age now), but I didn't imagine I would really be what they're looking for?
But this really is incredible.
There's a cut-off age? I'm outraged, discrimination!

Dame_Enda

Feminists would consider the word "it" to constitute objectification.

pierrepoint

In other news.... Man who believes he is a rose bush sues the organisers of the Chelsea flower show over discrimination.

flavirostris

Oh FFS.. dosen't Mary have a lovely big langer on her.

Ah Ted, you can't say that. You have to say 'They all have lovely big langers on them'.

Roll_On

Bea, are you saying you're opposed to the trans girls being allowed to compete? why is that? Shocking thread btw, just an open tranny bashing really.

Roll_On

I was delighted when a gay girl won, gave those culchies a right shake up. I'd be doubly delighted if the next winner came out as trans afterwards.

TheWolf

First they allowed a lesbian win it....and I did not speak out because I wasn't a lesbian......:shock2:

Bea C

I was delighted when a gay girl won, gave those culchies a right shake up. I'd be doubly delighted if the next winner came out as trans afterwards.
And what was wrong with a gay girl winning?
And what is a 'culchie'? Is that not some display of prejudice and discrimination, sweetheart?

Clanrickard

Did you feel all smug and right on when you posted that? For the record most culchies I met couldn't give a monkey's who she sleeps with.

TheWolf

How can a chick with a dick enter The Rose of Tralee?:D:D:D

Roll_On

Did you feel all smug and right on when you posted that? For the record most culchies I met couldn't give a monkey's who she sleeps with.
Indeed, I reserve the term culchie for the more extreme cases, we're talking mint viscounts here.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies