• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Sidewindered

Need to clear about what you're posting. What's the second quote there and who are you attributing it to. I totally stand over the first. Most people recognise lockdowns are lunacy now. There's nearly a civil war about the latest in Australia. So your point is?

What fecking planet are you on you demented fool, on what planet is there a civil war bewing in Victoria over lockdowns :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As to possibly the most successful lockdown of all, read it and weep Waggie, read it and weep...

NZ has much lower unemployment and has rebounded much faster than other Western countries by having sane (strict) lockdown and sane (social-democratic) economic policies throughout the crisis

You really don't have a clue about anything at all and live in your own bizarre alternate dimension.

Wagmore

I deal with facts. IMO, 'zero cred' is sticking by Trump regardless of merits and ethics.

If you wish to make a case why Trump is preferable to Biden, then feel free to make it. I invite quality conversations. Smearing Biden as frail and demented or an extremist, raising objections where Trump does no better if not worse, etc, is just wasting time and comes across as 'Hail Mary' passes and, worse, trying to polish a turd regarding Trump. Make a real case for Trump...I'm game for that conversation.
No, but that's not the case I'm making I hate him but Michael D is frail and feeble. He's still able to perform the basics. Biden clearly isn't. Imagine having to use a teleprompter to answer question. It's a deal breaker and renders any invitation to engage in honest debate or "quality conversations," is at best crass, and at worst conniving. Your contention that Trump " does no better, if not worse, suggests it's the latter. It's a giant con. And most of you know it...If the con works, Biden gets elected But it will still have been a con

silverharp

No, but that's not the case I'm making I hate him but Michael D is frail and feeble. He's still able to perform the basics. Biden clearly isn't. Imagine having to use a teleprompter to answer question. It's a deal breaker and renders any invitation to engage in honest debate or "quality conversations," is at best crass, and at worst conniving. Your contention that Trump " does no better, if not worse, suggests it's the latter. It's a giant con. And most of you know it...If the con works, Biden gets elected But it will still have been a con
Im sure plenty of voters wouldnt be happy with a bait and switch candidate, that will cost them the election by itself or they risk the debates where there is at least a 1/3 chance Biden messes up bad

Wagmore

imply
What fecking planet are you on you demented fool, on what planet is there a civil war bewing in Victoria over lockdowns :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As to possibly the most successful lockdown of all, read it and weep Waggie, read it and weep...

NZ has much lower unemployment and has rebounded much faster than other Western countries by having sane (strict) lockdown and sane (social-democratic) economic policies throughout the crisis

You really don't have a clue about anything at all and live in your own bizarre alternate dimension.
I didn't say there was a civil war brewing in Victoria over lockdowns.

Wagmore

Im sure plenty of voters wouldnt be happy with a bait and switch candidate, that will cost them the election by itself or they risk the debates where there is at least a 1/3 chance Biden messes up bad
Dems deserve what they get at this stage. Civil War play is all they've got Joke party. Joke candidate. Joke supporters for supporting this BS. O Sullivan Bere talking about polishing a turd. Classic gaslighting. Dems don't realise what is obvious to the rest of the world- they've run out of polish

luggage

"Quality conversation" you say? Can you guess who said the following?

"Possibly it's one of the reasons -- certainly it's one of the very big reasons trade and things related to trade that I got elected in the first place -- I've been talking about it for a long time, along with many other subjects, frankly."

"We've got the best tanks, the best ships, the best missiles, rockets -- we have the best of everything."

"And I know that, they know I know that, but other presidents had no idea."

"That basically means no windows, no nothing. It's very hard to do. I tell people when they want to go into some of these buildings, how are your eyes because they won't be good in five years."

"Human trafficking, one of the worst things ever, all at a level that it's never been at -- because of the Internet, you wouldn't think -- you'd think of it as an ancient statement."

All the above from just one White House press conference.

From April this year,

"It's called "social media." It's social media. It gets out. I have, you know, hundreds of millions of people. Number one on Facebook. Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I mean, I just found out I'm number one on Facebook. I thought that was very nice for whatever it means. No, it represents something. And when I can explain to people: Just don't do it. You know, it's going to be bad if you do it. It's going to be really bad. And they don't need to do it. They have enough problems. Iran has enough problems without doing that. But we’ve been pulling back very substantially over the last year, in Iraq. And so, you know, that's the way it is."

From May this year,

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because, you see, it gets on the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

"And, you know, when you say “per capita,” there’s many per capitas. It’s, like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category, and we’re really at the top, meaning positive on a per capita basis, too. They’ve done a great job. "

There are multiple reasons not to vote for Biden. But claiming it is because of a teleprompter and the candidates inability to have "quality conversations" is asinine. You clearly have not been watching, listening or reading the current President since 2016.

And as for honest debate,

Lie after lie, after lie.

Sidewindered

Need to clear about what you're posting. What's the second quote there and who are you attributing it to. I totally stand over the first. Most people recognise lockdowns are lunacy now. There's nearly a civil war about the latest in Australia. So your point is?
I didn't say there was a civil war brewing in Victoria over lockdowns.
The major lockdown in Australia is in Victoria

You son, are three kippers short of a bicycle.

owedtojoy

Last edited:
Last edited:

My wife's brother lives in Melbourne, and we have been keeping in touch.

He & family are fine, but I must warn him that Wagmore reckons he will soon be in the middle of the Australian Civil War.

owedtojoy

Apparently, in his Pennsylvania town-hall, Trump tried to talk about "herd immunity" but said "herd mentality" instead.

(If Biden did that, we would hear nothing else but, for a whole week.)

But it was apalling ignorance that he could not correct his own error, a President whose Job One is protecting the American people. In fact, he just dug himself in deeper. He just did not know what he was talking about.

I suppose we should be just surprised aides were not handing out bottles of bleach to everyone in the audience.

Jack Walsh

This is true - 538 have a 11% chance the Biden will win the Popular Vote, but lose the Electoral College. 8/1 shots do occasionally win (that is why they are 8/1).

However, 538 also give a less that 1% chance of there being an identical electoral map to 2016. Trump is virtually certain to lose some states he won in 2016, over 90% chance according to 538. Arizona? Wisconsin? Michigan? Trump is well behind in those.

The election may come down to Florida and Pennsylvania - Trump possibly can afford to lose one, but not both.
He probably cant
If he cannot win a 2016 Dem state (now looking unlikely) and Biden wins Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan (all looking likely), even with PA and Florida Trump can then do no better than 269 and only does that by holding Nebraska 2nd (not likely on current polling) and Maine 2nd (50-50 at best)

owedtojoy

He probably cant
If he cannot win a 2016 Dem state (now looking unlikely) and Biden wins Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan (all looking likely), even with PA and Florida Trump can then do no better than 269 and only does that by holding Nebraska 2nd (not likely on current polling) and Maine 2nd (50-50 at best)
Those two Congressional Districts in Maine and Nebraska could be vital.

kWVEp.png

538 give Biden a 61% chance of winning NE2, and Trump a 58% chance of winning ME2.

I am sure Trump will be running to the lawyers with that outcome!

Paddyc

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's very simple.

How many voters who voted for Hillary Clinton last time round have switched their vote to Trump this time round?

How many Green / Libertarian / Evan McMullin voters have switched their vote to Trump this time round?

How many Trump voters have switched their vote to Biden this time round?

How many Green / Libertarian / Evan McMullin voters have switched their vote to Biden this time round?

That's before we get to first time voters, voters who sat the last election out because they just didn't like Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump and of course voters who are no longer with us.

I'm not sure if anyone has polled for this in particular, but there are hundreds of senior Republican 'Never Trumpers'. I'm not aware of any senior Democratic "Never Biden's".

Wagmore

I never claimed it wasn't. Was well aware of that fact. Your bias has made you blind. The Victoria lockdown has fuelled the secession sensibilities in other states. Kippers is bleedin right

Wagmore

My wife's brother lives in Melbourne, and we been keep keeping in touch.

He & family are fine, but I must warn him that Wagmore reckons he will soon be in the middle of the Australian Civil War.
Reflex smear- fire ahead..

Wagmore

My wife's brother lives in Melbourne, and we been keep keeping in touch.

If docility runs in family, suspect he loves being locked up. Wears his mask indoors too I'm guessing.

Wagmore

"Quality conversation" you say? Can you guess who said the following?

"Possibly it's one of the reasons -- certainly it's one of the very big reasons trade and things related to trade that I got elected in the first place -- I've been talking about it for a long time, along with many other subjects, frankly."

"We've got the best tanks, the best ships, the best missiles, rockets -- we have the best of everything."

"And I know that, they know I know that, but other presidents had no idea."

"That basically means no windows, no nothing. It's very hard to do. I tell people when they want to go into some of these buildings, how are your eyes because they won't be good in five years."

"Human trafficking, one of the worst things ever, all at a level that it's never been at -- because of the Internet, you wouldn't think -- you'd think of it as an ancient statement."

All the above from just one White House press conference.

From April this year,

"It's called "social media." It's social media. It gets out. I have, you know, hundreds of millions of people. Number one on Facebook. Did you know I was number one on Facebook? I mean, I just found out I'm number one on Facebook. I thought that was very nice for whatever it means. No, it represents something. And when I can explain to people: Just don't do it. You know, it's going to be bad if you do it. It's going to be really bad. And they don't need to do it. They have enough problems. Iran has enough problems without doing that. But we’ve been pulling back very substantially over the last year, in Iraq. And so, you know, that's the way it is."

From May this year,

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because, you see, it gets on the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds — it sounds interesting to me."

"And, you know, when you say “per capita,” there’s many per capitas. It’s, like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category, and we’re really at the top, meaning positive on a per capita basis, too. They’ve done a great job. "

There are multiple reasons not to vote for Biden. But claiming it is because of a teleprompter and the candidates inability to have "quality conversations" is asinine. You clearly have not been watching, listening or reading the current President since 2016.

And as for honest debate,

Lie after lie, after lie.
Gaslight away. Biden struggles to say vertical. You know it. I know it.We all know. Quit with the hoax

Sidewindered

I never claimed it wasn't. Was well aware of that fact. Your bias has made you blind. The Victoria lockdown has fuelled the secession sensibilities in other states. Kippers is bleedin right
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

You never disappoint Waggie, you never disappoint. Just when I think we must surely have reached the bottom of your barrel of incoherent gibberish, suddenly you pull out a whole new basement piled high with barrels of Stupid and Shameless.

In Waggie world he is now claiming that the Victoria lockdown is fueling "secession" in other AU states. Something no doubt he heard from Daily Stormtrooper or some other far-right sewer. And something that no doubt will come as a complete surprise to everyone over on this side of the world.

Waggie I know the braincell bouncing around inside your skull is a tad lonely, but even your shameless idiocy must be somewhat dimly aware that you are trying to talk complete shite about countries some of us live and work in/for. Yes indeed, it may have escaped your attention but many people on this site are highly-educated Irish professionals now living in the very countries you are blethering cluelessly on about from your ma's boxroom.

Do you honestly think everyone else on here is like yourself, never been further than the local Spar, and only then under supervision?

Why do you do this? I'm genuinely curious.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom