The Skripal affair: an act of war, & a war crime

parentheses

It is also a documented fact that with regard to Salisbury he has powerful allies in the CIA who are prepared to feed disinformation (i.e. images of dead ducks, hospitalised children) to Trump.
Yes. Gina Haspel manipulated Trump by giving him some fake imagery.

Trump was actually angry he had been bounced into making extra sanctions on Russia.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yes. Gina Haspel manipulated Trump by giving him some fake imagery.

Trump was actually angry he had been bounced into making extra sanctions on Russia.
You're right. The British did it ourselves to deflect from Brexit and ruin the Russian World Cup, which was the greatest sporting event in human history.

Who knew that Trump was Boris lap dog - we live and learn as they say.

McTell

Twitter
No
Why are the Skripals still kept in seclusion. Have the British something to hide or have they been permanently silenced.?
I have it on the best authority that they have since moved to longford and are running a boat hire business, under the given name of O'Shoknessy

Faughart

I have it on the best authority that they have since moved to longford and are running a boat hire business, under the given name of O'Shoknessy
Wherever they are, they must be grateful for this:

1553699243840.png

rainmaker

Administrator
Wherever they are, they must be grateful for this:

1553699243840.png
I suppose a colouful picture helps to avoid difficult questions.

Like why two Russian assets were in Salisbury close to the home of a Russian dissident the day he was poisoned with a Russian nerve agent...

bells of shando

Like why two Russian assets were in Salisbury close to the home of a Russian dissident the day he was poisoned with a Russian nerve agent...'quote'

Highly likely they were 2 Patsies, set up by Mi6 to enforce the Russia dunnit meme.
Your Brit bosses are so transparent, too many idiot recruits in the system.

LXXVII

rainmaker

Administrator
Highly likely they were 2 Patsies, set up by Mi6 to enforce the Russia dunnit meme.
Well, I have ceretainly learnt a lot from this thread.

We tricked Russian intelligence, told the international community to expel a record number of diplomats and we leaned on Trump who is apparently Boris's lapdog.

Aren't we versatile?

Pyewacket

Well, I have ceretainly learnt a lot from this thread.

We tricked Russian intelligence, told the international community to expel a record number of diplomats and we leaned on Trump who is apparently Boris's lapdog.

Aren't we versatile?

You for sure are not talking to normal Irish people.

Of all the countries in the world, we give no **** for Russia. However, ****ing internet retards do spend their time on weird sites. Sorry, I am going to get done for swearing again.

I think Russia would love the UK to exit the EU, I think they did put their queer shoulders to the wheel there.

The Skripal thing is what it was. Russians throwing their weight around cos they thought the UK was weakened. The entire EU stood firm. It is an open and shut case.

stanley

Like why two Russian assets were in Salisbury close to the home of a Russian dissident the day he was poisoned with a Russian nerve agent...'quote'

LXXVII

And then you woke up, probably with a crowd around you.

bells of shando

We must not forget ,the British Chief Army Nurse , who suddenly appeared on the scene of the bench pretend poisoning. location , to administer First Aid and was not contaminated.
Skripal affair was a Mi6 Monty Python ****-up, led by a lot of comedians.

stanley

We must not forget ,the British Chief Army Nurse , who suddenly appeared on the scene of the bench pretend poisoning. location , to administer First Aid and was not contaminated.
Skripal affair was a Mi6 Monty Python ****-up, led by a lot of comedians.

A botched job by the Russians, it's a wonder the two agents managed to survive handling the poison.

bells of shando

rainmaker ,your knowledge of world affairs is what is fed to you by your Bitish Masters to disseminate to the dumbnuts here. You are incapable of original thought outside your ideological prison.

bells of shando

To those who believe the stories fed to them by a corrupt media and their paid trolls on social media ,here is a critique of the Skripal affair by a UK Ambassador.

rainmaker

Administrator
To those who believe the stories fed to them by a corrupt media and their paid trolls on social media ,here is a critique of the Skripal affair by a UK Ambassador.
Yeah you're late - Murray has already been laughed off the page numerous times. Murray has zero connections or insider knowledge.

He is a bitter, disgraced former ambassador that ruined his career by sexually exploiting local local women in the sex industry. Now he is reduced to conspiraloon blogging.

Most people haven't even heard of him - as sources go you picked the most laughable,

bells of shando

Again you just regurgitate your British Govt Masters propaganda to discredit a man who exposed British Govt's collusion in prisoner rendition and torure in Uzbekistan
Time for you to call your 77th Brigade handlers for your next piece of nonsense,

rainmaker

Administrator
Again you just regurgitate your British Govt Masters propaganda to discredit a man who exposed British Govt's collusion in prisoner rendition and torure in Uzbekistan
Time for you to call your 77th Brigade handlers for your next piece of nonsense,
The Kremlin owned an run RT, yeah - another great source, like I said, disgraced and bitter. :rolleyes:

And as for Russia lecturing anyone on human rights - please spare us.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies