The Stereotype Map of Northern Ireland

Spirit Of Newgrange

is it Denney or the Cookstown sizzle that does for the Sausages.

i love the proddy pronounciation of 'sizzling sausages'

The Herren

From the Ulster Fry

This type of mindless idiocy shows you up for what you are - a washed out Piester with nothing left to offer. Just go away and reinvent yourself as an honest upfront protestant bigot.

hollandia

I thought the Mexican thing was a p.ie thing. Why are we called Mexicans? What is the origin of that? Never heard it before p.ie.
Mexicans - south of the Rio Grande, "South of the Border, down mexico way..."

Take yer pick.

theloner

Hilarious....

statsman

Mexicans - south of the Rio Grande, "South of the Border, down mexico way..."

Take yer pick.
[video=youtube;WZZJtkaS82w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZZJtkaS82w[/video]

statsman

I have always been amused at the idea that south of the border, thar be Mexicans!
If the Republic is Mexico - what does that make the North - Guatemala?
Gringos. Of course.

Niall996

I thought the Mexican thing was a p.ie thing. Why are we called Mexicans? What is the origin of that? Never heard it before p.ie.
It's just another tool the PUL's use to pretend to themselves that there aren't any Irish people in NI (despite the fact that the Irish are about to become the majority community forever), that Irish people only live across the border and that NI is their own little ethno-theocracy. Watch out. In five years they'll be looking to hand back California and Texas to Mexico!

Emily Davison

Probably about 1921, I'd imagine.

It's really not worth getting anyway vexed about.
What on earth makes you think I was getting vexed about. I think it's funny. 1921 is a long time ago. I presumed it was in the last decade.

Emily Davison

It's just another tool the PUL's use to pretend to themselves that there aren't any Irish people in NI (despite the fact that the Irish are about to become the majority community forever), that Irish people only live across the border and that NI is their own little ethno-theocracy. Watch out. In five years they'll be looking to hand back California and Texas to Mexico!
You can be sure that I shall not rely on one single word you would ever say ever. About anything.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies