The stunning hypocrisy of the PR machine behind Greta Thunberg

atkin8

That's a daft thing to even ask, the climate changes all the time, that's like asking 'do you believe the weather doesn't change'?

I certainly believe the msm and governments have been feeding the public a lot of rubbish about agw and the reason is a trillion dollars per annum is spent on 'tackling climate change'...who gets this money?
Daft to suggest I think climate change does not exist . Humans are a contributory factor but not to the extent one has been lead to believe .

Last edited:

RasherHash

Daft to suggest I believe climate change does not exist . I believe humans are a contributory factor but not to large extent .
I doubt there's anyone who doesn't believe climate changes.

RasherHash

RasherHash

Quitting fossil fuels is NOT like quitting smoking; it would be like quitting food for good.
#starvation

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
As Apex predators we should probably be searching for and identifying alien life forms.

We could eat them instead. It is a kind of galactic Nandos out there.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The climate nutters final solution :oops:

What solution do the climate change deniers offer? Or are they just in favour of ignoring any potential warning signs until something major happens, such as the disappearance of Florida?

And then argue that Florida never really existed in the first place?

RasherHash

What solution do the climate change deniers offer? Or are they just in favour of ignoring any potential warning signs until something major happens, such as the disappearance of Florida?

And then argue that Florida never really existed in the first place?
That's a nonsensical statement.

All the alarmist prediction so far have been wrong, so you are basing your fear on a theory that has proven to be 100% wrong every time. And you think that makes sense?

riven

I am not really interesting in repeating the arguments re the importance of man made activities or otherwise. the point of the thread was to point out the often hypocritical activities of green organisations. On topic could be to provide more examples of this hypocrisy.

RasherHash

I am not really interesting in repeating the arguments re the importance of man made activities or otherwise. the point of the thread was to point out the often hypocritical activities of green organisations. On topic could be to provide more examples of this hypocrisy.
The hypocrisy of all the politicians, who jump on the latest bandwagon and have no interest in the science at all.

RasherHash

It is amusing to see people bitterly denouncing fossil fuels in Twitter, overlooking their device was mostly made with coal power, transported halfway around the world thanks to oil and relying on a mostly coal / natural gas powered internet. 🙄

McTell

Twitter
No
I was in copenhagen the other day and there was the mermaid sitting on the rock, and i looked up old high and low tide pics, and sea levels are THE VERY SAME.

Call me a spoilsport, not a hypocrite or denier.

Greta has been set on rails to sell her ma's book, and at some point she will come to question how her youth was used as a marketing tool to wind people up. The more she travels, the more she will look out her hotel windows and see 10 lanes of traffic driving past without a care. She will cry bitter tears of what might have been.

atkin8

I was in copenhagen the other day and there was the mermaid sitting on the rock, and i looked up old high and low tide pics, and sea levels are THE VERY SAME.

Call me a spoilsport, not a hypocrite or denier.

Greta has been set on rails to sell her ma's book, and at some point she will come to question how her youth was used as a marketing tool to wind people up. The more she travels, the more she will look out her hotel windows and see 10 lanes of traffic driving past without a care. She will cry bitter tears of what might have been.
The sea levels have risen in the Philippines quite dramatically . Greata should be in school I wonder what an attendance would say ?

Last edited:

Politics matters

It is amusing to see people bitterly denouncing fossil fuels in Twitter, overlooking their device was mostly made with coal power, transported halfway around the world thanks to oil and relying on a mostly coal / natural gas powered internet. 🙄
Those fancy lattes the pussies buy in Starbucks too.

McTell

Twitter
No
The sea levels have risen in the Philippines quite dramatically . Greata should be in school I wonder what an attendance would say ?
And in Jakarta

Because the land is subsiding. Nothing stays the same. Scotland is rising, south of england falling.

McTell

Twitter
No
See, as well as the climate endlessly changing, we have plate tectonics and volcanoes.

My brain hurts....

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'm officially shortening the winter this year. By 3 weeks. it isn't much but ye'll be glad of it when it happens.

RasherHash

One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like Floor Wax Ballpoint Pens Football Cleats Upholstery Sweaters Boats Insecticides Bicycle Tires Sports Car Bodies Nail Polish Fishing lures Dresses Tires Golf Bags Perfume

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies